It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how am I supposed to introduce myself ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i am a researcher ...i do research i read tons of stuff and I live on this planet hi from vaerospace i want to know how to post 20 posts ..do comments and replies to other posts count as posts how does this work and one out there who even cares ...of whatever reply if you want ...19 more posts before my own thread not really getting thihs but yea whatever !

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi just be polite, and get in on any topiic that interests you. The 20 points is i think a bit of a deterrent for trolls.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
patience is a virtue my good man . Welcome to ATS the 20 posts are like the above comment says to detur trolls , people who post with omg and for kids who accuse everyone of disinfo/agents . Good luck solider and remember the sky is not blue

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

Welcome, it's easy to get to the 20 posts. Just put in your thoughts on any subject anywhere on these forums, and you'll be at the 20 posts in no time at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Hmmm . A begrudged welcome to you . As already stated , remember to be polite and you'll be just fine .

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Hi NorkiSpaceDuck, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thought you already started a thread on the space junk you put up on Youtube from your telescope? Huh... Oh well, carry on, only 18 more to go...

new topics

top topics

join