It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

having problem with ats pages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Is anyone else having problems. My background has gone light (white) and I can not see avatars although I am logged in.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

No problems so far today.
The only problem I have regularly is the menu bar across the top of the page playing where's waldo with me, and shuffling off and up to the left, but so far tday tht hasnt happened either, but ill keep my eye out

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

i just made an account a few days ago (about time) and the only problem ive really noticed so far is i was trying to search for something and it keeps telling me that i have violated TOS for search and my account has been terminated lol. of course it hasnt been obviously but i havent noticed the things you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thank you for your reply. My problem has been solved by having to tweak 'no-squint'. A friend installed it for me .

All is well now! Thank You again.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

Thank You for your reply!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
The only problem I have regularly is the menu bar across the top of the page playing where's waldo with me, and shuffling off and up to the left, but so far tday tht hasnt happened either, but ill keep my eye out

That started happening for me today, and seems to be related to the width of the banner ad at the top. There are some that are non standard widths, which forces the "ATS" logo to become displaced, which then causes the menu objects to shift up and to the left when you mouse over them.

Reloading the page to get a new ad is a work around.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

no problem glad you got it fixed

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'v been getting slow pages ...

maybe ATS is popular right now?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Slow pages happen to me at times, but I cant say if its heavy traffic on there side or my connection here at home. But your right ATS is a very busy site nowdays.

new topics

top topics

join