It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Julian Assange Will Charge Sarah Palin & Mike Huckabee with "Incitements To Kill

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Lost in my own argument, or other people being to lazy to look for themselves?

The Bank of America info was promised to be released in January. He has about a week left. The poision pill and the threat to release all info in non redacted form was promised if he waskilled or arrested. Well, he was arrested, no release. He is fighting extradition, no release. I am going to wager that if he is extradited back to Swedenm, their still wont be a release of files as assange promised.

why?

because as with his temper tantrum with the guardian, Assange has a financial stake in the info and how its released. If he releases it all at once, why would the media care anymore about what he says he is going to release next?

This is about the 10th time Ihave answered this question about broken promises, and I have supplied links ot the info in many threads. Personally I beleive Assanges supporters refuse to beleive anything that paints Assange as anything other than what he is.

Let me help you out... again

I have responded to your post about info. You choose to ignore it and say the info provided proves nothing. Actually what it proves is that you did not read the articles, or refuse to comprehend what the articles are talking about. Either way your questions were answered, your info provided, and the evidence stands for itself.

Your choice to ignore it doesnt make it any less factual.

Julian Assange: WikiLeaks Has 'Insurance Files' On Rupert Murdoch, News Corp.

WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange revealed that he has damaging "insurance files" on Rupert Murdoch and his News Corp media empire that he will release if something happens to him or to WikiLeaks.

WikiLeaks Ready to Release Giant 'Insurance' File if Shut Down

Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, has circulated across the internet an encrypted “poison pill” cache of uncensored documents suspected to include files on BP and Guantanamo Bay.

One of the files identified this weekend by The Sunday Times — called the “insurance” file — has been downloaded from the WikiLeaks website by tens of thousands of supporters, from America to Australia.

Assange warns that any government that tries to curtail his activities risks triggering a new deluge of state and commercial secrets.

Bank of America rejects conjecture that it is WikiLeaks' next target

"More than a year ago WikiLeaks claimed to have the computer hard drive of a Bank of America executive," Silvestri said.

"Aside from the claims themselves, we have no evidence that supports this assertion. We are unaware of any new claims by WikiLeaks that pertain specifically to Bank of America."

Assange teased Forbes in the interview published Monday, saying the information he was preparing to release "could take down a bank or two."

Julian Assange: WikiLeaks 'insurance' file could unleash secrets should website get taken down

Julian Assange apparently has a back-up plan if WikiLeaks gets taken down.

The secretive Australian who has been in hiding to avoid rape charges in Sweden, as well as any shadowy assassins who may want to rub him out, had a massive "doomsday file" posted online which may contain all of the leaked documents in unredacted form.

Here are the big 4
1. Insurance file - Poison pill - to release all documents in unredacted form
2. Insurance file - Rupert Murdoch and Newscorp
3. Insurance file - BP and Gauntonomo Bay
4. Insurance file - Bank of America

The info is not hard to find, and is all there in Assanges own words. People really should pay more attention to what he is doing and what he says. You will see he continually contradicts himself and his goals.

edit on 22-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ill even give you some more help.

Here are the big 4
1. Insurance file - Poison pill - to release all documents in unredacted form - IF ARRESTED or KILLED
- He was arrested after he made this promise, which turned out to be a lie.

2. Insurance file - Rupert Murdoch and Newscorp - IF ARRESTED or KILLED
This threat came AFTER he was already arrested, so I assume he means arrested again. I wont be holding my breath.

3. Insurance file - BP and Gauntonomo Bay - IF ARRESTED or KILLED
- He was arrested after he made this promise, which turned out to be a lie.

4. Insurance file - Bank of America - JANUARY 2011

He has been arrested, so that would take care of 3 of his lies. We still have about a week to go for January before he meets his 4th lie.

Is this simple enough for you, or do I need to pull out charts and pie graphs?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yeah ok, I read your quotes yet again and they do not support your assertions of lying or your summary above.
Perhaps you are expecting me to visit the links and read the entire articles, sorry not willing to do that. If you can quote something you think is relevant, then you can quote the actual bits that contain the lying, no?

Either you're making it up, you can't quote it, you don't want to or you think you already have (in which case we can agree to disagree on the matter).

edit on 25/1/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11   >>

join