It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Julian Assange Will Charge Sarah Palin & Mike Huckabee with "Incitements To Kill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Wikileaks: Julian Assange Will Charge Sarah Palin & Mike Huckabee with "Incitements To Kill

bankofamericasuck.com

The editor-in-chief of Wikileaks called on US authorities to seek charges against high-profile Republicans Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee for “incitements to kill” by the use of “violent rhetoric” against the anti- secrecy outlet.

Julian Assange’s plea came in a press release Monday night in the aftermath of the Tucson murders Saturday that left 6 dead and 14 others wounded, the victims of which included Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) and federal judge John Roll.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.twitlonger.com

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Will anything come of this.. probably not...

But in the light of recent events it is a fair point. Those that call for the murder of indivuals do play a major part if they are killed.
In the UK the government has used similar types of laws to round up Islamic extermists that incite violence towards groups or indivduals.
No one should be above the law and if the law of the land has been broken on america these indivduals should be charged. They hold positons of responsibitly and should act in accordance...

kx

bankofamericasuck.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-1-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That's some of the best news I've heard in a while...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Somebody needs to tell Assange the laws aren't the same here in America as in Europe. At least right now they're not....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Won't happen you know why they are puppets for the American government unlike julian assange who is making the american government look bad that's why they want him so bad .

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11PB11
Somebody needs to tell Assange the laws aren't the same here in America as in Europe. At least right now they're not....

he is refering to american law..

kx

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well, I call on the wiki-leaks founder to be hung on treason charges.

+44 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley

He's not a citizen of this country. Treason doesn't apply. Nor should he be ever charged/convicted of any wrong doing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Whats the charge if it sticks? Seems like a shot in the dark. More of a publicity stunt than anythhing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The wikileaks founder has broken no law.. i find it odd that you would want to try him for treason...
To be charged with treason in america.. you have to be an american or in america.... it does not apply to citizens all over the world...
on the flip side if an american citizen breaks an american law whilst in america they can be charged... hence the thread.. if this will happen it anyones guess... but no one should be above the law..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckMFd
Whats the charge if it sticks? Seems like a shot in the dark. More of a publicity stunt than anythhing.

maybe a publicity stunt...Are your politicans above the law, the charge an incitements to kill” by the use of “violent rhetoric as mentioned above...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This makes the possible connection I mentioned between CIA, Assange and this shooting, it looks like Palin is being set up as the model case for legislation prohibiting and punishing "violent hate speech". This will no doubt be used to jail peaceful protesters in the future if they suggest such horrors as war be abandoned. And they already laid the groundwork to strip us of citizenship and send us to gitmo.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire
This makes the possible connection I mentioned between CIA, Assange and this shooting, it looks like Palin is being set up as the model case for legislation prohibiting and punishing "violent hate speech". This will no doubt be used to jail peaceful protesters in the future if they suggest such horrors as war be abandoned. And
hey already laid the groundwork to strip us of citizenship and send us to gitmo.

how will punishing violent hate speech be used to jail peacefu protesters... these laws are in place already...have they been used to jail peaceful protesters?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Only in america...
I laugh when stuff like this comes up it always turns into "Lets try to blame EVERYONE except for the guy who had the gun and pulled the trigger".
The Palin thing, sure it was in bad taste but if i shot my neighbor hood kid on the basis of he terrorizes my cat and the president said we had a war on terror. Would people blame bush?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well looks like i had the bead dead on with this guy from the beginning then......

Charging them with incitement to kill.......hmm better charge Obama then too eh?

This statement from him reaffirms my belief that hes only out for himself.......

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

LOLOLOLOLOLOloolololoahahahahhahahahhahalololo.....

Sure.. No problem.. This coming from someone who thinks he is above the law anyways.. Again Assange is deflecting his own legal troubles by using wikileaks, and now he is exploiting the situation in Arizona to further his goal.

I would say Assange should come here to the US to sign that complaint, but I still see we are waiting on that Spine donor for him. If it werent for the starch in his shirt, I am not sure who he could stand up straight.

Maybe Assange should worry about the 2 women he is accused of raping rather than trying to interject himself into US politics. Of all the people to hold someone else accountibel for what they say, Julian Assange should not be anywhere close to it.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Well then Sarah Palin & Mike Huckabee should not be charged either...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Does anyone have the link to the website keeping track of all of the people inciting violence against Assange?

If something were to happen to him, I think they would hold some responsibility. I am of the opinion that there are crazy conservatives out there that take FOX and others as gospel.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11PB11

I just want to point out that there are no laws, and even if there WERE laws, the government doesn't follow through with them because they already lied about those laws in the first place. My point is that laws are more like guidelines with loop holes. Find the loops holes, and THEN the law shall set you "free"....that is unless you get shot down like Sarah Palin.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

He's not a citizen of this country. Treason doesn't apply. Nor should he be ever charged/convicted of any wrong doing.

Oh please.. If we want to go down the media claim, then I once again refer people to the Pentagon paper case. The Supreme Court did not grant any type of immunity to Media when it comes to printing classified information. The 2 reporters in that case were charged under the Espionage act, and were let go on a technicality because the prosecuter failed preparing part of the case.

He is not a whistle blower in the least bit. He should be charged with espionage, extradited to the US to face charges, and if found guilty, send him to prison.

Of all the people to try to hold someone else accountible for their actions, Assange is not the person to be doing it.

This is another attempt to get free media off of his latest court appearence in an effort to shift focus back to himself and wikileaks. And again, for somone who wnats to hold others accountible for their actions, he sees himself as being aboe the law.

What a hypocrite he is and whats even more disturbing are his worshippers are falling for it hook line and sinker. All you guys need to do is go back and look at his history with wikileaks, the attention of the media, and map out, which is almost like clockwork, how he uses whatever situation he can to push the focus back to himself and wikileaks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join