It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

****** 300 Blackbirds dead in Athens, today. ******

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So, there have been reports of more dead birds.

People are stating that the birds just seemed to fall from the sky.

A wildlife biologist at the scene who says there is an explanation for what happened:

"What it appears to us right now is that the birds were feeding alongside the road," said Mitchell Marks. "The flock flushed, flew out into a vehicle and we've got this kill here along the road."

Really?! 300 birds just happened to fly into one vehicle... can one vehicle actually kill 300 birds? It would want to be a monstrously huge vehicle!

Source: www.whnt.com...
edit on 12-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

bird die...it happens.

The Media will exploit a single event to fabricate a more sensational story....that happens too.

Now...could these be connected???

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was somewhat turned off to these threads after reading the one started maybe last week, that showed source after source after source of articles in recent years where the same thing has been happening.

We'll just have to wait and see, only bout 3 years left

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I honestly believe that the leaders of the world are trying to cover this up.

Their explanations sound completely absurd.

Indigestion? Fireworks? Hit by a truck? Thunderstorms?

Blah.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
they are downplaying these signs,like they will downplay all the coming earthchanges like the weather , there interested in attacking the teaparty and such lol so they have a reason too lock us all up b4 2012

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Okay ... one car no.. if the guy said "these birds hit GRIDLOCK TRAFFIC" I'd MAYBE believe him.. but it seems like right away before even examining he jumped on the debunking train. considering eye witnesses said they fell from the sky...Lame

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I agree on this, the media probably are chasing this to report each small die-off, although part of me is wishing they wouldn't.
I find it so sad to see and read all this about our nature dying off like this. If it is all natural, and nothing behind it, I prefer it wasn't reported. It's a nasty sight to have to look at daily.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska

Okay ... one car no.. if the guy said "these birds hit GRIDLOCK TRAFFIC" I'd MAYBE believe him.. but it seems like right away before even examining he jumped on the debunking train. considering eye witnesses said they fell from the sky...Lame

That is exactly what I was thinking, while reading the article. People clearly state they seen them fall from the sky, yet it is quickly said a vehicle hit them... 300?!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The other thing is you would have reports of motorists stating that 300 birds hit their cars or one guy calling in saying 300 birds hit his car......
The only way his theory is plausible is if 300 birds SOMEHOW hit a smart car and because of the density and size of a smart car and the impact of 300 birds it caused it to actually break through time and space and disappear leaving no witness but 300 dead birds with the most embarrassing eulogy ever.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Wednesday morning, we got a handful of emails and phone calls from viewers who said there appeared to be a massive bird kill on the side of Interstate 65 in Limestone County. That's exactly what we found when we got there.

So they received a handful of calls and emails, but no witnesses for the lame excuse Mr marks cited, yeah sure. I honestly think the person who supposedly hit these (300) birds did not find it unusual, so the person did not bother to report it...BS

reply to post by srbouska

now why didn't I think of that

edit on 12/1/2011 by lewtra because: Reply

edit on 12/1/2011 by lewtra because: Quoted wrong guy

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ask any trucker who drives an 18 wheeler if they've hit a flock of birds before... most will say no, that the flock moves and they only hit a few, as in 5-10, not 300.

Don't take my word for it, ask yourself.

Someone else mentioned that they had source after source that this happened in the past... yea, well were all of those sources in the same week across the entire planet or over the course of years with isolated cases? Big difference.

In one week, this is highly unusual. We don't even see this many birds after tornadoes. Even in enormous thunderstorms that cover half a state, rarely will you find a GROUP of birds like this, all DEAD.

Please, show me the proof that it happens all the time, like people keep claiming and I'll gladly shut up.

~Namaste
edit on 12-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I agree, posters... It all seems a tad unusual, so many of these cases within such a short time.

This one particularly bugs me, because eye witnesses say they *seen* them seem to fall from the sky.. yet we are still given a lamo excuse.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Ask any trucker who drives an 18 wheeler if they've hit a flock of birds before... most will say no, that the flock moves and they only hit a few, as in 5-10, not 300.

Don't take my word for it, ask yourself.

Someone else mentioned that they had source after source that this happened in the past... yea, well were all of those sources in the same week across the entire planet or over the course of years with isolated cases? Big difference.

In one week, this is highly unusual. We don't even see this many birds after tornadoes. Even in enormous thunderstorms that cover half a state, rarely will you find a GROUP of birds like this, all DEAD.

Please, show me the proof that it happens all the time, like people keep claiming and I'll gladly shut up.

~Namaste

Star for ya
agreed with ya this isn't normal, despite everyone else what they claim that this is normal this isn't i have never seen anything like it on the news nor the internet.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Here we have a map of all the locations of the recent die-offs.

It really is quite something... sad to say the least.

maps.google.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I would be interested in seeing that map cross-referenced with maps of recent weather extremes and seismic activity. And anything else that might correlate. Anyone know if someone has done that? If not does anyone feel up to making it so?
edit on 13-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I don't think these were reported either....

thousands of Gizzard Shad dead in Chicago

Source: www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com...

Scores of fish in the UK.

www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Do you want to know why birds are falling from the sky?

its the new weapons the USA is testing all over the globe.

while they tell us that china is making huge technological advancements, testing 5th generation stealth fighters. the USA had already tested their stealth fight in 1990, china is 20 years behind of not more. Today the US has weapons that we only heard about in science fiction, we will only see those weapons used by israel after the fall of america...

you see this is how its going to happen, the next war will cause the USA to collapse, leaving israel on its own, but israel will have the technology to survive and keep the world under its foot for a while...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

I would be interested in seeing that map cross-referenced with maps of recent weather extremes and seismic activity. And anything else that might correlate. Anyone know if someone has done that? If not does anyone feel up to making it so?
edit on 13-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

Agreed. That would be interesting to see, sadly, I haven't a clue how to do it. :/

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

It very well could be, but the reality is, it is still, and probably always will be a mystery.

I don't believe for one second though, that there isn't a cover up about it. Someone knows, but the public will likely never know.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Don't take my word for it, ask yourself

~Namaste

Yup, that is what I do, and I always question myself... what is it? how big is it? and the most puzzling part is, how small is it?? Strings, yeah! but what makes up them strings??. Sorry for drifting off topic here but we know something is happening to this planet...THAT'S FOR SURE....anyway,
It is probably bad news for humans, but good news for nature, I am still coming to terns with actually, being here. Goodnight

top topics

<<   2 >>

join