It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fed Is Gifting Primary Dealers With A Monthly Commission Fee Of Over $5 Billion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have to agree with what was said above. I find that with how corrupt, murderous, and elitist, the government is, is definately not in question in my mind. I don't comment anymore usually because I've basically given up.

I have racked my brain for solutions and the only thing I could think of that I could do to help is turn others on to the truth. That, is wholey frustrating in itself because no one cares.

So do you guys have any ideas, besides just banging out our anger on a conspiracy site?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Well, real currency needs to be legalized immediately before any real progress can be made.

Other than that, it is simply a matter of waiting until total chaos is unleashed.

I recommend a year supply of food for each adult, enough ammo to take on an army of looters, and as much gold/silver as you can afford.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Well I meet the requisite amounts you listed. I'm still not sure that that is not exactly what they want. I don't know but I guess I'm just ready for something, anything to happen.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten more traction.

Considering that you are being ripped off for tens of billions of dollars, I figured a lot more people would be commenting.

I agree but a few billion is considered chicken feed now..
The whole scam is screwing normal Joe out of trillions...

Your find, though disgusting, is pocket money for the lower downs..

BTW, s&f

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Its just like rearranging the chairs on the Titanic, its going down and no mater how you stack the chairs, there's nothing that can be done.

Yeah and the tax payer is left on deck being told all is well while the lieing, thieving scum are already in the lifeboats heading for shore...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The economy is complex, why most people can't get their head into it as well as all the corruption throwing up smoke and mirrors to what is actually going on. If the economy is in a life threatening stage that some here suggest then call up the military, bust down the doors and open the books. Anyone gets in the way arrest them, anyone try's to destroy anything, shot them. The lives of millions are in the balance and this crap must be sorted out and ended. The deregulation has gotten way out of hand and is now destroying the country, the national interest is at stake.

If things are not this bad yet then the investigations going on need to be scaled up to sort out the facts from the fiction. Anyone caught interfering with the investigations might be classified as a terrorist, I will let others decide on that on.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I think you are confused.

Regulation is what is causing the chaos.

Centrally planned interest rates, deposit insurance, bailouts, cartelized commercial banking, and open market operations are all REGULATIONS IMPOSED BY GOVERNMENT.

The free market would have put a stop to this nonsense DECADES ago.

Government IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

Regulations ARE NEVER IN THE CONSUMERS BEST INTEREST - EVER.

Regulations are lobbied for by commercial interests and all are designed to give certain corporations advantages over others - always.

edit on 13-1-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

When it comes to the economy it is very easy for me to get confused. The discussion going on indicated that there was a significant risk of economic collapse. I do not want to see that. I do want to see it reformed and improved. There was an uncertainty in how to resolve the problem. I presented one option. There are probably other options that could be employed before calling a state of emergency. As for what they are it is getting out of my field, i do hope they are found.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join