The Channels

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Channels

The following is a selection of 'channeled' material from Extra Terrestrial beings. The ET's communicate telepathically via the human 'channel' who is able to communicate the messages to us in their given lanuage. The ET's discuss topics such as, spiritual development, first contact, political matters and matters concerning the well being of our planet. If you are interested, (or skeptical), most of these channels have hundreds of hours of material for your further research.

1. Bashar - A Hybrid Grey from the future channeled by Daryl Ankh

2. Salusa - A being from the Sirius system channeled by Mike Quinsey

www.galacticmessages.com...

3. Galactic Federation of Light - channeled by Shelden Nidle

www.galacticmessages.com...

4. Pleaidians

5. Ishuwa - A hybrid species that may be involved with first contact.

edit on 12-1-2011 by redzi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I don't understand what is all of this

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theonlywoody
reply to post by redzi0n

I don't understand what is all of this

Sorry I have just edited the article to give an explanation.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
lol i met bashar when i was 8, i thought he was cool but then again i thought the school janitor was cool when he dressed up like the schools mascot and let us play with his power tools.

edit to add: Bashar is full of crap for those of you who don't know

look up some old videos of bashar before he joined up with the GFL, big difference. Not only what he says but there are MAJOR problems. His older rants make no mention of the GFL and his voice and attitude have changed.
But if you take out all the alien stuff Daryl has much positive advice anyone could learn from.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Kayzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Personally I think Bashar is a genius, the information he brings through has the potential to save this planet and it's people from the dissasterous route we are currently taking. His voice is just Daryls perception of the energy coming through It's not actually Bashar speaking.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If you research the material you will find that many of the channels predicted the rise in volcanic activity we are going through now. This is the start of the 2012 earth changes that all the channels have told us was going to happen, now we have proof that they were correct. Or was this just a lucky guess?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

The first vid is almost as funny as watching Glenn Beck

top topics

join