It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Is that it? Do you do anymore tricks?

No disrespect meant to you in the least. I do understand how you must feel at the tiny accomplishment you have made in a minor type of mind/body control.

I suggest that you do not limit your imagination and practice daily to control your entire being.

You are just now opening the package you were born with. If you keep working with your mind you will be very surprised with the results.

If you are wise you will know when to stop and when to use your yet to be powers.

The day you scare yourself is the day you will never forget. When you realize what you can do with only a thought.

Our powers can be used in good and evil ways. I pray your choice is to always do good for mankind.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Is that it? Do you do anymore tricks?

No disrespect meant to you in the least. I do understand how you must feel at the tiny accomplishment you have made in a minor type of mind/body control.

I suggest that you do not limit your imagination and practice daily to control your entire being.

You are just now opening the package you were born with. If you keep working with your mind you will be very surprised with the results.

If you are wise you will know when to stop and when to use your yet to be powers.

The day you scare yourself is the day you will never forget. When you realize what you can do with only a thought.

Our powers can be used in good and evil ways. I pray your choice is to always do good for mankind.

I will heed your advice . I promise

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Some tough love indeed.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

lol glad to hear it
2nd
f

new topics