It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some advice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All through my life I have encountered a strange , but pleasant experience .
I find that if I am of a certain frame of mind , I can sit , close my eyes and relax and then slowly , while still perfectly aware of my surroundings , I feel myself ( for want of a better word ) grow . During this sensation I feel as though I am floating just slightly above myself . I can happily sit like this for hours .
Now the problem . I can't seem to be able to do this at will , it just sort of happens . Is there anything I can do to induce this experience?

Regards everybody

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Like is always said everyone has some talents.

I would advise against posting if true about them on a web board, as gov will be on the look out for anyone they can use.

If your sincere at all, i would be careful about talking about the stuff.

My life they stole from me and thought they would use me.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Like is always said everyone has some talents.

I would advise against posting if true about them on a web board, as gov will be on the look out for anyone they can use.

If your sincere at all, i would be careful about talking about the stuff.

My life they stole from me and thought they would use me.

Wow , really ? I didn't think anything of my experience , other than it being pleasant . I can't see what they would want with me . I'd better not mention that sometimes before I go to sleep , I can see with my eyes still closed . Only for a few seconds , but each time it happens , it lasts longer and is becomming clearer
edit on 12-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
sounds like a form of mediatation mind over body i would reccomend budda teachings

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My friend Mary Jane might be able to help you with that. Lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Here is an old thread of mine that might help you out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Here is an old thread of mine that might help you out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Wow , really ? I didn't think anything of my experience , other than it being pleasant . I can't see what they would want with me . I'd better not mention that sometimes before I go to sleep , I can see with my eyes still closed . Only for a few seconds , but each time it happens , it lasts longer and is becomming clearer

WHOA! I thought I was the only one that could do that! I've experienced the same thing countless times, whether I'm in darkness or light. When I close my eyes, I can visualize what's around me without really knowing my surroundings. I noticed I could do this when I was about 13. I'm 19 now and I still can successfully practice it. What I experience reminds me of that movie DAREDEVIL with Ben Afleck (yes, a horrible movie, I know). The way he sees things around him even though he's blind... Weird....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Please let me clarify something . During this experience , I don't actually see anything . I'm just aware of my surroundings

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Hi Sam . The seeing through the closed eyelids is a recent experience for me and again it's something that I can't control . It just happens .

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

How's it going man,
So you can't actually visualize anything when your eyes are closed?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

wow are you hinting for an agency job there samt? i will state on this forum that i absolutely cannot perform real-time remote viewing or localised leap-time viewing, just for the record.
f

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Sounds like you are letting out your energy body, almost like removing a belt after a big meal. Letting it bloom and take up more space, getting comfortable. It has been said that the greatest luxury is to meditate, it means all other needs are satisfied and you are free to remind yourself that you are open to the connections of spirit.

There is a breathing technique that I practice which involves a constant, rapid circular breathing through the nose and exhaling through the nose, its not hyperventilating, you consciously breathe in the air faster and faster usually while listening to 3 forms of music starting from rising intensity, full on intensity, medium, gentle, lullybye.

Many cultures use the breath as a way to engage a mystical experience.

I would recommend seeking out trained breathwork facilitators, or at least have someone on hand to sit with if you are going to experiment. You may experience a crippling effect on your extremeties and shooting pain in your body almost like "Pins and needles sensation" as oxygen fills your blood.

I've also been told that this will literally fry impurities within the body, when you breathe normally again, the state of bliss that can be achieved it truly amazing, close your eyes and let the visions come.

All with the breath.

Its safe, tried,and true.

-G

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I have probably confused the issue . During the experience where I feel as though I am floating just above myself , no , I don't actually see anything . I just have a feeling of a kind of displacement.

The seeing through the eyelids thing usually happens when I am relaxing in bed

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Thank you so much for your advice

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Ah, I understand now. Very well.
Do you happen to be familiar with astral travel, lucid dreaming, and your pineal gland?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Lol, I will never work for those bastards

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Not really familiar with either subject , Sam ,but I plan to do more research

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That is something I have felt a few times myself. If I were you I would be happy with the amount of times it does happen. Might not be so special if you could do it at will my friend. I will flag.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

That is something I have felt a few times myself. If I were you I would be happy with the amount of times it does happen. Might not be so special if you could do it at will my friend. I will flag.

Thank you Randy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join