It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion - Step by step instructions - Aladdin's FUSION lamp.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
No doubt the skeptics will say, blah blah blah

THIS IS NOT A HOAX.

This is Aladdin's Lamp, it Produces Phosperous at the top to burn.

The Key is GOLD plating the Pot before you heat it for true "COLD" fusion, however, it works as HOT fusion in just plain Aluminium.

YOU MUST TAKE NOTE OF THE POTENTIAL SAFETY ISSUES NOTED AT THE END.

YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NADA NADA NADA.

Had to re-iterate this:

If this is doing what I assume it is, then there is serious risk here.
I DO NOT want to hear that the next spate of "Unexplained Deaths" is through unfortunate experimentation with Cold Fusion.

OK.

Here it is, step by step:

Take 1 Can:

Chop off the top. (mind your fingers.)

Beat the bottom into a "Dome". It is possible to go further than this.

Mark out the Can. For Fill Location and folding lines.

(Fill levels are

Bottom Radius = 65mm (1/2)
1st Fill Point = 32.5mm (16g Lead)
2nd Radius = 32.5mm (1/4)
2nd Fill Point = 81.25mm (4g Tin)
3rd Radius = 8.125mm (1/16)
3rd Fill Point = 101.5mm (0.5g Silicon)
Fill to top.

Crimping the CAN.

Next you can see where i've "cut" the top slightly so I can close up the gap. (Heat retention)
It would be nice to remove the fins, but it is not easy. I have tried.

Good Set of scales and a Pot: Then weight the items.

Lead etc.

This is where you learn how good an insulator dry earth is, melting the bits.

Bit blurry, but you get the idea.

Now, for this attempt I had no Gold plating, it was like 2nd Jan. So I improvised.
Just a speck. 1/64th (imagine, that's all that's needed to plate the can!!)

So, filling. Starting with this attempts "improvising. (It needs plating really, which I am about to try)

I put just a dusting of Earth on the bottom of the can. (I had given it an extra punch in the middle at the bottom to accomodate this.) The Eye of Horus 1/64 does point at this place? That was my thought at the time.)

The blip of gold is in the middle.

Fill to the first point, 32.5mm with Dry Earth and then drop in the Lead.

Fill to the next point with dry earth, 81.25mm, then drop in the Tin.

Fill to the next point, 101.5mm, then pop carefully in a straw.
Fill to the top with dry earth, leaving the straw in place.

Put the sand down the straw with a "paper funnel" or similar.

You should end up with something like this?

Pop it somewhere hot, Gas mark x - (250 - 300 - 400 etc.)
NOT LIKE THIS:

The can melts at 600C!!

I have also used the oven, up to about 400C, As long as you like I guess.
The Earth goes really really BLACK once it get's really really hot 4 hours or so at 400 degrees.

It will then allow you to "light" the torch.

WOW, there is nothing in the can to burn, yet still it lights.

IT STAYS HOT FOR A VERY LONG TIME AFTER YOU REMOVE IT FROM THE HEAT.

Dry Earth is a very very very good insulator. The metal will take several hours to cool.
Poor ICE COLD water on it for 5 minutes.

Then watch it burn your hand.

CARE.

however, remember.

NEUTRON Radiation, potential hazard?

If it works for you, then it is I think?

Do this outside is my bet. Away from kids, Pets etc. The Can as Aluminium will stop 88%, if you've plated it in Gold then 98-99%, background radiation only or less.

Do not look down the spout? 0 Protection.

Further details of this experiment, including every question you could think of asking are contained within the thread below:

ATS Thread

You will either need an open mind, or need to ignore the predictions that came with learning the above.
It will take you an hour to read it all, information is scattered throughtout the thread.

If you are scientists in your head in any way then you will be able to do this.

I will also answer questions here, but, everything and much more is in the thread above.

edit on 12-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This... doesn't look very safe or effective. Hmmm...

But thanks for subjecting it to ATS' eyes.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

This is a science section?

Why does it not look safe?

I can assure you it is very effective. It has been on ATS for 11 days, it has attracted a lot of interest.

Most who initially have debunked it have now come back and do not. You would be wise to at least read.

I look at your signature and laugh.
You should really read the thread I posted.

The Pyramids, you'll love it.

edit on 12-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Let's see what the people here on ATS make of this! I'm sure there will be more people who want to try this or have thoughts about it! I must say you have done a good job explaining your experiment. Hope we will see some more results coming in soon!! I will keep an eye on this one....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ravinski

Thanks, it did take a while, that was probably my 5th or 6th attempt.

50 odd pages in the other thread.
80 Flags & 900 Comments.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

Why is there a question mark after the "Neutron Radiation" comment. Is that because you don't know if there's neutron radiation or not? If there IS neutron radiation, then yes it's potentially hazardous. Have you measured neutron radiation somehow? And if so, how?

I used to have a license to handle radioactive materials like neutron sources, for geological analytical purposes. And yes they can be dangerous depending on the intensity of the neutrons emitted. I also used detectors to measure the interaction of the neutrons with the geological formation, but you didn't describe specifics about neutron detectors so I'm not sure how you're detecting or measuring the neutrons?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I did read, and I say that it doesn't look safe because of the materials being used. As a matter of fact, you mention radiation being a small problem when not plating the can in gold (which is the example you use in your instructions). If I hadn't read I wouldn't have bothered posting.

I checked out your threads... I didn't see anything about pyramids, although your prediction thread is very interesting. I don't know what there is to laugh at, but I hope you like it here at ATS.

May the cold fusion you suggest be the technology you see being utilized when SHTF?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Why is there a question mark after the "Neutron Radiation" comment. Is that because you don't know if there's neutron radiation or not?

I think there is, the experment says there is.

If there IS neutron radiation, then yes it's potentially hazardous. Have you measured neutron radiation somehow? And if so, how?

No, I do not have a meter, however the experiment is currently being run by someone who has.

I used to have a license to handle radioactive materials like neutron sources, for geological analytical purposes.

Lead, Tin & Silicon are not classed as Neutron Sources.

And yes they can be dangerous depending on the intensity of the neutrons emitted.

I am sure it is.

I also used detectors to measure the interaction of the neutrons with the geological formation, but you didn't describe specifics about neutron detectors so I'm not sure how you're detecting or measuring the neutrons?

If you read the long thread you will understand more.

However, if you could ask yourself what is in the Aluminium can to burn?
Aluminium, Dry Earth, Lead, Tin & Silicon.

It burns whilst hot from the top, like a candle, for 30 minutes then extinguishes itself, getting lower and lower until is goes out.

Re-Heating the pot allowed the same again.

It was built using instructions from the Ancients as it were.
The "Eye Of Horus".

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
reply to post by aoi3610

I did read, and I say that it doesn't look safe because of the materials being used.

Sorry, Aluminium, Dry Earth, Lead, Tin & Silicon?

I am confused, Beer was in the Can, The Soil came from my Garden, the Lead from a tin of .22 Pellets, the Tin from "Lead Free" Solder and the Silicon was kids play sand.

What's not safe: ;-)

As a matter of fact, you mention radiation being a small problem when not plating the can in gold (which is the example you use in your instructions). If I hadn't read I wouldn't have bothered posting.

Agreed, Aluminium 88% reflective, Gold 98%, a big difference.

I checked out your threads... I didn't see anything about pyramids,

You did not read enough, the Great Pyramid is mentioned in entirety.

although your prediction thread is very interesting.

You were supposed to be reviewing the Science?

I don't know what there is to laugh at, but I hope you like it here at ATS.

It is quite good, and again, you did not read it all.

May the cold fusion you suggest be the technology you see being utilized when SHTF?

If we wait that long we are doomed.

Thanks for looking again though.
edit on 12-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: quote error

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Seems that you have many "Aces" in your pocket...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"Fusion"? Not at all - at best this is energy storage, at worst it's apparently just burning the plastic straw.

The dangerous part is the dioxins given off by the burning of the plastic.

edit on 12-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

"Fusion"? Not at all - at best this is energy storage,

OK, energy storage, yes, that is included, but so is energy release?

at worst it's apparently just burning the plastic straw.

There is no straw in it, that is used for putting it together, to aid getting the silicon in the correct location, the straw is removed before "use".

The dangerous part is the dioxins given off by the burning of the plastic.

The non-existant plastic?

Do you see a straw in this picture?

Please try again.

edit on 12-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I thought i'd add this.

Before you dismiss this idea out of hat because of it's simplicity, THINK ABOUT IT.

YOU sit on a BALL of DRY EARTH, with a MOLTEN ball of METAL in the centre, POWERED by HEAT from the SUN.

This is the same, but smaller.

It works quite well for the Ball of Dry Earth you are sitting on.....

Is it that hard to see?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

There is no straw in it, that is used for putting it together, to aid getting the silicon in the correct location, the straw is removed before "use".

Oh, I apologize for following your directions which NEVER said remove the straw (so I could only assume you pushed the straw down into the sand).

Fine.

So you've made a primitive lead battery which somehow stores the tremendous amounts of heat you put into it. Wow.

What are you going to do with it? You can't use it for electricity. You gonna warm your baby bottle with it?

By the way, it still ain't "fusion" slick, not even close. You are performing chemical reactions, not nuclear reactions.
edit on 12-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Oh, I apologize for following your directions which NEVER said remove the straw (so I could only assume you pushed the straw down into the sand).

Perhaps you should have actually looked at the pictures then before you make sarcastic comments.

Fine.

So you've made a primitive lead battery which somehow stores the tremendous amounts of heat you put into it. Wow.

A primitive LEAD battery. LOL

What are you going to do with it?

Make Energy from LEAD.

You can't use it for electricity.

I cannot believe you have actually written that? We make electricity using heat now?
In fact ALL AC electricity is made from HEAT one way or another.

You gonna warm your baby bottle with it?

It is not me who needs a baby bottle I think?
However it would do a good job.

By the way, it still ain't "fusion" slick, not even close.

What is it then, because I can see no possible chemical reaction that can take place?
You remember the ingredients.

DRY EARTH
LEAD
TIN
SILICON (SAND)
ALUMINIUM

& HEAT

You are performing chemical reactions, not nuclear reactions.

I am going to ask what chemical reaction is this then?

Have I found a way of mysteriously chemically altering the Silicon to burn?

Or can you burn Tin or Lead?

What about Aluminium? No, I still have the can.

Or is it the Dry Earth, well, I've seen lots of fields spontaneously burst into flames.

Please, sensible questions.
edit on 12-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Sarcasm to add.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What are you going to do with it?

Make Energy from LEAD.

You cannot make energy. IF you proceed with saying so debunk this, assuming you understand the math that has to go with it....

The part that should be most relevant to you is around the 10 minute mark, I think.

You can't use it for electricity.

I cannot believe you have actually written that? We make electricity using heat now?
In fact ALL AC electricity is made from HEAT one way or another.

Explain your process from which you convert this heat to electricity.

By the way, it still ain't "fusion" slick, not even close.

What is it then, because I can see no possible chemical reaction that can take place?
You remember the ingredients.

DRY EARTH
LEAD
TIN
SILICON (SAND)
ALUMINIUM

& HEAT

Would you mind telling me what you mean by "DRY EARTH"?

Fission

In nuclear physics and nuclear chemistry, nuclear fission is a nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of an atom splits into smaller parts (lighter nuclei), often producing free neutrons and photons (in the form of gamma rays), as well. Fission of heavy elements is an exothermic reaction which can release large amounts of energy both as electromagnetic radiation and as kinetic energy of the fragments (heating the bulk material where fission takes place). For fission to produce energy, the total binding energy of the resulting elements has to be higher than that of the starting element. Fission is a form of nuclear transmutation because the resulting fragments are not the same element as the original atom.
en.wikipedia.org...

Fusion

In nuclear physics, nuclear chemistry and astrophysics nuclear fusion is the process by which two or more atomic nuclei join together, or "fuse", to form a single heavier nucleus. This is usually accompanied by the release or absorption of large quantities of energy. Large-scale thermonuclear fusion processes, involving many nuclei fusing at once, must occur in matter at very high densities and temperatures.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cold Fusion

Cold fusion refers to a proposed nuclear fusion process of unknown mechanism offered to explain a group of disputed experimental results first reported by electrochemists Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons. It is sometimes termed "Low Energy Nuclear Reaction" (LENR) in contrast to the more common fusion reactions such as those inside stars and high energy experiments. The field originates with reports of an experiment by Martin Fleischmann, then one of the world's leading electrochemists,[1] and Stanley Pons in March of 1989 where they reported anomalous heat production ("excess heat") of a magnitude they asserted would defy explanation except in terms of nuclear processes. They further reported measuring small amounts of nuclear reaction byproducts, including neutrons and tritium.[2] The small tabletop experiment involved electrolysis of heavy water on the surface of a palladium (Pd) electrode.[3]
en.wikipedia.org...

You are performing chemical reactions, not nuclear reactions.

Or is it the Dry Earth, well, I've seen lots of fields spontaneously burst into flames.

Please, sensible questions.

I just realized this was pointless.

edit on 12-1-2011 by binomialtheorem because: quoting problems

edit on 12-1-2011 by binomialtheorem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You cannot make energy. IF you proceed with saying so debunk this, assuming you understand the math that has to go with it....

Agreed, bad wording. Would Convert LEAD into energy sound better.

Explain your process from which you convert this heat to electricity.

The Simplest method would be to put the can in Water?

I am sure however, given the likely increase in size to make a usefull amount of power that you would have to pump water through it too keep it cool.

This works like any other reactor you know. Once it gets hot, it stays hot. You would in fact have to cool it down.

Add a steam Turbine.

Would you mind telling me what you mean by "DRY EARTH"?

Literally that.

Soil, without ANY moisture in it.
(IRON & NICKEL for the most part)

I just realized this was pointless.

Pointless, In what way;

You can't answer the question?
You don't understand the Physics?

Really, I am open to your questioning.

You posted a bunch of Wikipedia links, then stopped.

YOU made the statement that this was a chemical reaction?
What CHEMICAL reaction is taking place here?

edit on 12-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Quote error

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The centre of this planet is a star, just like the SUN.

THIS IS WHAT HE BASES HIS EXPERIMENT ON EVERYONE!

edit on 12-1-2011 by binomialtheorem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by binomialtheorem

en.wikipedia.org...

No change in energy at all, just energy transfer. But how efficient do you think it is.

That is a good question, and difficult to answer without a laboratory, however, it is well in excess of that used to start it.

I just ripped this from the same page you did on Wikipedia.

The fusion of lighter nuclei, which creates a heavier nucleus and a free neutron, generally releases more energy than it takes to force the nuclei together; this is an exothermic process that can produce self-sustaining reactions. The National Ignition Facility, which uses laser-driven inertial confinement fusion, is thought to be capable of break-even fusion. The first large-scale laser target experiments were performed in June 2009 and ignition experiments will begin in 2010.

Laser Driven, this is Heat induced just like this planet.

Inertial Confinement, I am using Dry Earth for confinement just like this planet.
The Pot is coated with Gold, 98% Reflective, we have an atmosphere that serves the same purpose.

(I took this next bit from my other thread.)

Just remember the point, DRY EARTH is an awesome insulator, The Gold reflects 98% of the heat by surface area, so, it takes a while to get the LEAD hot, but once it's started to get hot, the heat cannot escape faster than it is input, so it gets hotter and hotter. It is forced up the pear because that is the only way it can go - the path of "least resistance", into the tin, the same again, constant, increasing heat from below, melts the Tin, the Heat can still only go up, multiplied yet again, into the silicon which gets so hot it melts.

The Lead by now is so hot that it is emitting Radiation, again, following the path of least resistance, into the Tin, the tin can only accept so much more until it reaches the point of fusion and send even more Neutrons into the Silicon, causing it to transmute into Phosperous and burn.

Does that help?

I have had this running.

Chemical thermodynamics

This does not answer the question as to what chemical reaction is taking place here.

Next part of my post is going to be here after I read through your post again.

No worries.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by binomialtheorem

IS burning something a chemical reaction...

Yes.

It does not answer how the phosperous gets there to burn though.

Sand does not burn.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join