It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro will collapse… and soon – British MEP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Well things must be getting desperate with the French PM coming to the UK to help bolster the Euro.

Guardian

From Linky

Meanwhile in an interview with the Times today, Fillon urges Britain to back deeper European integration or face catastrophe for its own economy if the currency fails. "Europe finds itself at an historic turning point. The real question right now is whether we keep building on this adventure or whether we leave it at that," he tells the paper.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Just in. Europe uses World Bank in News

LIES

edit on 13-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
We in the Netherlands can provide for over 5years in Gas supply(Europe wide)
How to produce your own biogas

That's what about I'm talking. Netherlands can provide gas supply, Hungary can provide food and minerals. These are two examples about two little countries in the EU and we haven't counted the large ones. So, I wouldn't worry as E.U. countries can work without ousider countries (Unlike as corporations and governments are trying to tell us in the last years with their great lies.).

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
interesting news. looks like a race between the us dollar the euro and the pound to see which currency will fail first.

didnt a few middle east and south american countries switch from dollars to euros for oil???? hmm strange...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
interesting news. looks like a race between the us dollar the euro and the pound to see which currency will fail first.

didnt a few middle east and south american countries switch from dollars to euros for oil???? hmm strange...

I would say it is more along the lines of an economic war and who's monetary system can be undermined.. While it is interesting to see who China is now underpinning? and which economic block is China hoping with lift an arms embargo? (answer seems to be the EU) Not to mention who is blocking the lifting of the EU arms embargo (the UK) and which country is getting a gift of Pandas from China? (again the UK)

Certainly interesting times and more interesting if you anyone can actually work out what is really going on, because I know I am not that clever

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well personally after watching want is now happened in France,,yes the Bourgiuosy,,flee once more,,from the invader,,,its France,,,but more important,,
we ALL know that the German people will do the same,,,right.
see
Germany will immediately tell the rest of Europe,,,
we aint swallowing on our knees again,,
AND THE german people,, will once again take countrol of Germany first,,,
they tried they lost,,the European Union with Germany, in relation to the E.U,,,
Merkelles(?),,big fail at the latest election,,, as well,,,,,

,,is over.

Me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

yah,,,,mmmm ,m,,,, lie,,,,m,,,, i agree....,,,, with uhhhhhh,,,, ,'
... ,.,.,.,
,, ,
.. .
,,ad aopkd ad

Don't know what you bumped it, but let me try and contribute something interesting at least:

The originally specified date of crashing in the OP was to be around Jan/Feb (suspected crash), though it hasn't happened yet. Though it looks like it'll happen really soon though. Greece went south, but we'll see what happens in June.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I can see Greece and Germany dropping out of the Euro.

The rest may reorganize but still change nothing.

--------
The UK has already entered a double dip recession.

The UK needs growth.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

--------

The UK needs growth.

Weeeeelllllll

given the news I have heard. Greece's exit from the Eu is all but guaranteed. The collapse of the EU is all but guaranteed. There is no logical or illogical way to save the EU or the Euro. There is just too much hemorrhaging. Once the EU goes down the US and the rest of the western world will follow. India, Brazil and maybe China might fill the voids.

We are bearing witness to a change of the guard. I'm fairly sure the actors are about to have a costume change.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

I agree with you. I'm American, but I have several friends in Europe and they tend to say the same as you, and I think the same applies to many Americans as well in regards our own situation. Declaring war against another country has been the tactic of choice by those in power in times past, but I do believe this time it may be different as it's looking like a full system collapse of their power.

Most ordinary people like ourselves would much prefer to trade fairly with others than go to war. The wars ultimately benefit only the corrupt governments, major corporations and bankers while the people suffer, but this is only true as long as their power structure and value system remains essentially intact.

I'd like to see you start a thread on this subject.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

--------

The UK needs growth.

Weeeeelllllll

given the news I have heard. Greece's exit from the Eu is all but guaranteed. The collapse of the EU is all but guaranteed. There is no logical or illogical way to save the EU or the Euro. There is just too much hemorrhaging. Once the EU goes down the US and the rest of the western world will follow. India, Brazil and maybe China might fill the voids.

We are bearing witness to a change of the guard. I'm fairly sure the actors are about to have a costume change.

Europe did just fine - before - the Euro.

Just switch back to separate currencies.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Hopefully they soon will mate.

The sooner it happens the sooner the NWO / Supranational scheme get's kicked into the trashcan of history

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

The sooner it happens the sooner the NWO / Supranational scheme get's kicked into the trashcan of history

It's like pulling off a band-aid. Do it really fast.

----------
I have the argument for Germany.

- Look, it's not the roll of Germany to dictate terms to Greece. -

- Greece is a sovereign nation. -

- Germany is switching back to the German Mark on Monday. -

Make the announcement on a Friday 5PM.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

It's like pulling off a band-aid. Do it really fast.

----------
I have the argument for Germany.

- Look, it's not the roll of Germany to dictate terms to Greece. -

- Greece is a sovereign nation. -

- Germany is switching back to the German Mark on Monday. -

Make the announcement on a Friday 5PM.

Say what? Germany is going back to the mark? Is this fact or speculation?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Living in Ireland, we are about to go into a referendum on 31st May, to do with the:

"Treaty on Stability, Co-ordination and Governance in the Economic and Monetary Union"
Across the EU, some countries have ratified, others have started the process, and here in Ireland we have to hold a referendum as part of our constitution.

Having read up on it, and scoured the leaflet that came through the letterbox, it seems that the likely outcome is that Ireland will vote YES, to the stipulations within it, centered around monetary belt tightening, commitments to limits on debt to GDP ratio, and the like. Essentially all the things the Eurozone set out to do on day 1 but have failed to do so.
Ireland is a slave to the Eurozone, owing money through bailouts, and so really has little choice but to vote yes. In effect though, it is a yes vote because Angela Merkel has her hands round your genetals!

People say that a NO vote will cause more pain, much like leaving the Euro, but maybe pain is what we need, at least the sweat on our brows will be honest, fuelling a recovery that is held in our own hands.

From an outsiders point of view, how can a country vote to support the Eurozone austerity measures given the fragile and ominious predicament it finds itself in?

www.irishcentral.com...

Ireland is a Greece in the pipeline.
Interested to hear what my fellow Irish citizens think about it, puterman etc.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I know that Greece is switching back to the Drachma.

They really shouldn't have been allowed in the Euro in the first place.
--------
If Germany is smart, they will take the opportunity to jump out also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join