It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Corruption In The US Justice System Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Introduction

The US Justice System. Some may consider it as a necessary part of our society. Some believe the entire system is in dier need of reform. We have so many corrupted officials, it's hard to believe any real “Justice” exists anymore.

With more and more of our rights being taken away, in what some would consider a facist regime, we stand as a nation that cannot function anymore without being concerned that we may be labeled a criminal or a terroist by doing nothing more than simply living our lives.

Goal

Our goal is to simply root out all the political bias and agendas, and break it all down to the roots and basics this country once stood upon. To determine if the system is outdated, and how to get it back on the right direction.

Participation
Anyone who is interested in participating can U2U me with your ideas.

-Baked
edit on 12-1-2011 by baked because: typo

edit on 12-1-2011 by baked because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So far, greenovni and sbctinfantry are ready to go. If anyone else is interested in joining this project, please U2U (Private Message) me AND Advisor before monday.

Thanks.
edit on 13-1-2011 by baked because: Bad BB Code

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

Is it to late to get in on this?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Not at all. Things have been kind of hectic with my schedule. I honestly don't know when I am going to get to this.

top topics

join