It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jersey Shore to be cancelled shortly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Is the show coming to an end.....

telewatcher.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thank the maker for small favours. I can't believe that people actually watch idiots like this on the telly. Never seen an episode, I'm either watching a documentary on the History, Discovery or Nat Geo. Can't leave out Ninja Warrior.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hopefully!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

You have no idea how grateful I am for this news. Living in Europe as an American, the first thing most of them ask me is how Americans can watch crap like this on TV. They say we are polluting the world with this garbage and I agree. I can't believe people get enjoyment out of it.

And once they learn I am actually from New Jersey.... I never hear the end of it

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh my god,animal deaths,floods and now this,why god,why!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chimaybliss
Is the show coming to an end.....

Oh you mean the TV show ... damn, i was hoping you meant the actual thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Proof. There is a God.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Funny that I stumbled upon this because it just brought back a short dream I had of being in that house with them, for some reason, and I got the overall feeling that they were "acting." Sad it's ending, since kids learn so much from watching it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm a videographer and I've been hired frequently by clubs to record and edit video promos for social media event marketing. I was hired to cover "The Situation" and "DJ Pauly D" at a club event and while in the VIP area I over heard a conversation between a club promoter and "his hook up."

"The Situation is looking for some snow..."

Yep, the TV show characters watched a idolized by children are coc aine users. I'm not surprised but greatly disappointed...

I'm glad that this stupid and immoral show is being cancelled. No wonder it is called the idiot box.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thus ending a show known to cause cancer in rats~

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Very well said.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by divinetragedy79

( thank you...thank you ( waving to the crowd)...bowing )

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That SL*T in the show, gave everyone Herpes so now they have to cancel the show!! Actually they said if you even watched the show you got Herpes!!! Sorry to all the faithful viewers of the Bowels of Television, drama TV

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Guess these drunkards will have to find another way to make millions for being duchebags and hos... Yeah, good luck with that. 15 minutes of fame = over. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

And still way too late!!!! LOL!!!
Well at least this won't be plaguing my television anymore!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Never plagued mine, I have a remote...

Seriously, I get "guilty pleasures" shows. I have a few. Ever see the game show (Jerry Springer) "Baggage"? Total trash, but still fun.

But JS? I just don't get what's entertaining about watching drunken a-holes and sluts (at least on censored television)...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
it's a ratings juggernaut. the "stars" of the show know that, when the end comes, they go back to being the trash they once were. They'll do this for as long as mtv will pay them.

paulyd already has his own show and the others are trying to work on deals to prolong their shelf lives.

my guess is that they will do a season or two more with these clowns and then find new trash to replace the old but it won't be the same because, much like real world, once someone does something outrageous, everyone else is merely imitating them and it becomes, somehow, even more annoying.

new topics

top topics

join