It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont know if this goes along with the other mass animal deaths but

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
just been doing reserch on the mass animal deaths lately and had a weired well at least imo experiance just out side the base gates today we where leaving base and basicly as soon as we got on to the highway we noticed up ahead that there where dead birds on the side of the road what appeared to be blackbirds i dont know birds that well so just taking a guess on the type but anyway a little farther down the road there was a flock of birds that where just above tree level and the all of a sudden went straight for the cars at least 30-50 of the birds ran in to cars and a semi. i heared about birds being territorial but that just seemed odd to be that the birds would be doing that it was the whole flock not just a few. what was weired though was that the ones that missed the cars started to fly off they would start acting funny at a certant hight like something was keeping them from going where they wanted they flew in a circle for atlease 10 min and eventualy came back down and got hit by more cars. this happend at around 10 this morning and i have been watching the local news all day to see what they say and they havent aired nothing like there acting like it dident happen i came back by that way about 2 or 3 hours later and they had it all cleaned up when i asked about what happend omw back to base they acted like nothing had happend. seems weired to me

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
there was no noticable wind at the level they where fly the leave on the trees where not even budging just though id mention that to if it helps u all out

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stormy01399

What base? What state? That IS weird and I appreciate your observations...

I just hope no one says the ol' fav around here… "Pics or it didn't happen!"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Seems pretty strange to me also. Especially the second group that flew up, appeared disoriented and came back down and hit cars. May I ask what state or country you are located in. I think this goes right along with what is happening in many locations. Keep your eye on the news, you may still hear something about this. Thank you S @ F

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes please more information.

Your story could go international news if you can get us more data.

Get a camera and take some pics.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
oh im sorry i thought i included that in my original post guess not i live in midway park nc just off of the camp lejune base think i spelled that wrong but u know what i meaning to say lol sorry spelling was never one of my best of subjects llol

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i wish i did take pics of it when it was happening but that was the last thing i was expecting to see coming off base and dident have my camra on me at the time. i will go back later today and see if i can find anything to take pics of relating to the incident.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Thanks, yeah go see if there are dead bodies still laying around.

With pics also we can figure out what type of birds they are.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
k will do as soon as i get a chance got to head out that way agin anyway today so if i see any thing il post asap

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this, Stormy.
I saw your post on that other thread today where you briefly mentioned this and it's good that you've set up your own thread to give us a bit more info. It's sure very odd behavior indeed and we'll sure be interested to get any other details or pics you can provide to us.

Mike

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Someone had to report their cars or trucks being struck?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
im sure someone did but as far as i can tell still no word on local news about this. im still going to be going back there soon to see if i can get any pics.or mabey some other detail that i may have missed while i was there.

new topics

top topics

join