It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics Predictions for 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Heres an interesting list that can also be easily checked off as the various clamities befall us.....
Lets hope the action will be minimal for a year..we need a breather wouldnt you say?
have a peek if you dare, and lets hear your impressions....
s

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
lol. Steven Segall! God save Steven Segall! Of all of your blessed creatures, not Steven Segall! Destroy us with a meteor, strike me with disease, starve the world, but do not harm Steven Segall!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Lady Gaga becomes a university teacher.

Oh my goodness! I'd like to see that.

Nice link, OP.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
lol if lady gaga becomes a university teacher im going to be scared lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here are my predictions to add to the list.

1. The U.S. Dollar loses it's position as the worlds reserve currency resulting in the complete destruction of the American economy, a completely worthless dollar, and such extreme hyperinflation that the U.S. is forced to trade with a foreign currency.

2. Citizens of the U.S. realize that Zionist extremists were actually behind 9/11 Thread of Proof

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Its pretty plain these psychics subscribe to the old shotgun prohecy method....and perhaps this is the tried and true formula for psychic qualifications.
These people are not really familiar to me as prophets or psychics but them again i dont follow the predictions bandwagon religiously.
The idea of a revolution in Cuba seems far fetched to me, though there may be a loosening of the restrictions on cubans lives, and an opening up of the country to US business, it seems the Cubans are happy with their success as a country and with their own communal goverment.
Celebs hold no interest for me, but ther idea Sarah Palin ay stand for president gives me some pause.....shiver.....!
(I think they deliberately make her look like Elaine Bennis(jerry seinfelds girl buddy) because she has been a household face for so many years, it familiar to americans, and has no negative connotations, (except of course that character is an airhead.)
Lady gaga it seems will be very busy next year too....
One prediction i found chilling was the one concerning Isreal/Iran conflict....which suggests that if isreal does NOT go to war with iran, then it will dissapear from history...whats that about?
Anyways hope you enjoyed the "predictions"and feel free to add a few of your own too by the way....We are all psychic arent we?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

google a few of them - a remarkable number can be judged " probable " from non psychic resaearch

a typical example -

Natalie Portman win Oscar

film critics are already raving over her new film " black swan " read the awards / nominations it has already recieved .

another question is - why dont any of these psychics predict the same event , independantly ????????

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I predict the comming of the year 2012 sometime around 11:59 on december 31st. Im also seeing fiery exlosions that go on and on sometime between july3 and july 5th.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hard to believe they put that page up after leaving this one up, too. I don't recall hearing anything about giant bats attacking South America (that's from the same woman who predicted the Hawaiian gold rush and bionic eyes for 2011)...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Debate over Creation Theory vs. Evolution will find both are partially right.

Evolution and creationism are two very different subjects. Besides, evolution has been proven true time and time again

Lady Gaga will try out acting

As do most singers and vice versa with some actors/actresses

Lady Gaga becomes a university teacher

LOL! As if

Malicious cyber attacks on Apple operating systems and on smartphones increases dramatically

I can actually see this happening. As more and more people buy apple products computer hackers/programmers will create viruses that tend to macs. Can't see this happening for quite a few years though

Stephen Hawking (not Hawkins) nominated for a Nobel Prize

I think he should be, he is an amazing physicist and is an inspiration to me

A new solution to the common cold in the form of a special steel pendant

What?

WikiLeaks will expose financial scandals

They already said they would last year, so not really a prediction

A disaster will bring Israel closer to its neighbors

I very much doubt that

Medical breakthroughs for diseases such as cancer in general, including lung cancer, colon cancer, bone cancer, as well as diabetes, heart diseases

Yeah, when I graduate

Paul McCartney makes a record with Yoko Ono in honour of John Lennon

Can't see why they wouldn't

The end of the Catholic Church will happen in the period 2011-2012

As much as I'd like to see this happen, they've lasted 2,000 years. They're not going to die now

If Israel attacks Iran, the so-called World War III will start. If Israel does not attack Iran, it will be destroyed

You can't have it both ways, either make one prediction or don't bother

Pope Benedict will die in 2011-2012

Well, he is ancient. He's 80 odd isn't he?

As always, if you make enough predictions some of them are bound to come true sooner or later

new topics

top topics

join