It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories (That Actually Happened)!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
They spray chem trails above where i live day in day out, heavy spraying to, iv always wonderd why? would love to here the goverments explination for this one

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I've heard of most of this. Will give a re-read though.
BTW, in talking about stuff our Government has done to its citizens that can be considered horrible, have any of you heard of The Bonus March?
Called the Bonus Army by the Government and press to demonize them, these veterans of WW1 went to DC to try to convince Congress to release their bonuses early because of the depression. This was in 1932. MacAuthur then Pres Hoover decided it was better to burn them out of their camps and scare them home. There were one possibly two deaths depending on who you believe.
So, do you really think that when TSHTF and the only one w/money is the government that they are going to help you? Oh, they will take care of you, but is this something you really want? Their idea in 1932 of taking care of their own and veteran's pride was to burn them out even if you kill them.
Also now world do you understand why we need to keep our guns?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

There is NON STOP SPRAYING IN SW Florida.... Its the WORST IVE EVER SEEN....... Something huge is going.... Readers you should check out this link....Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysterious bird deaths...... This is one REALLY INTERESTING THEORY...

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ice09

Without a doubt! Weathermen see chemtrail activity all the time on radar... Here's a more noticeable instance of it:

Here's another one!! :

But ya, it's called Geoengineering. I call it insanity, because once you start it you have to keep dumping the chemicals to obtain the same results. If you stop... ZOOM!! Temps go up; it goes back to pre-spray levels.
edit on 13-1-2011 by igigi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Good grouping, it amazes me how people just ignore the most obvious of things. Even worse when people act like corrupt governments are like lightening. They strike mroe that twice my friends.

Anyways good quick info for people to look into.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I love how in the second video they're calling it a "lifesaving operation". No doubt fed to the MSM to cover up what is really going on.

"Yes, we are spraying stuff into the atmosphere, but it's to protect you. And no, we can't tell you what it is because it's top secret. We're saving your lives."

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I belive the government does stuff we don't know about just look at how they weren't making B2 bombers back in the 50's, they were UFO's know they're an airplane.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just viewing that homepage of the OP's linked source, tells me this news is unsubstantiated. Do I believe the governments are telling us what they are researching behind our backs? No I do not, but one will find reality to be much more mundane and boring that what uninformed minds can imagine. It's just not real, like that website.

If you really want to know why security and clandestine operations are carried out in the corporate or military world you have to understand why it is important to protect 'Intellectual Property'. It's what the whole Cold War was all about and why it started.

But it is really much more mundane that what was imagined. It was simple bombs and quantity of such, and nothing much more, but you did have to have the fortitude and knowledge on how to set them off. That is the 'rocket science' of it all and why rouge factions don't have 'the bomb'.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wow, interesting read. The only one of those I knew about was the FBI inflitrating "radical" groups. I know about the Japanese internment camps, but not about them using the census. Our leaders seem to be a bunch of sick, twisted people. I can just see them behind closed doors.

"We have this really cool, new devastating superweapon. It will burn peoples eyes out and set thier vocal cords on fire. Problem is we don't know if it will work on humans, its only been tested on pigs. Should we start a war to test it. No, I got it. Lets try it out on the peons first. They paid for it after all. Yeah, if it works then we'll start a war so acme defense contractor that's owned by my brother in law can make billions."

Maybe that's a little far fetched. But not by much acording to these stories. We need to vote almost all of them out of office. Nothing my get accomplished for sometime, but is that really a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Great job on this thread! It's amazing what you find out the government was doing to us 50 years ago. I wonder if it has changed?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amicrazyorisitme

So who do you vote out, A or B? It's all the same, or has the news source made you believe different?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Electric Crown

rumsfeld/aspartame fact? if so, electric crown, there's what you were questioning.
edit on 13-1-2011 by ahmonrarh because: typo

edit on 13-1-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Great article! It's been clear for decades that the governments of the world control what we see and hear. It's also clear that they use biological weapons on us, for either testing purposes, or to control us. It's great that this was posted here, so that all us conspiracy nuts can give it a good read. The hard part is going to get the non-believers to read it, and accept that we, (the nuts), have been right all along.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

good article, S&F

How can we accept the government denials of evil when they have such a vast history of examples to make them look entirely two-faced? The facts are clear, if you are a thief, and you steal, just because you say you didn't steal it and you cover up the immoral act and leave no witnesses doesn't mean it didn't happen. We see the results of government at the bottom line, society is falling apart because those at the top are so corrupt they cannot keep it together; this is what always happens with government in a never ending vicious cycle that has lasted thousands of years throughout human history. How could we expect anything different from TPTB?? Since when have the proven to be any different from what has happened in the past, how have they earned my trust in that they are different? Indoctrination at an early age does not count, I rejected them when I was a kid because I saw the truth back then too!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Vote out A and B and vote in C and D. Not big political names that have been bought and paid for by the corporate world. I don't even know if t's possible for them to get name recognition without major grassroots campaigning not accepting corporate bribes. Sorry I mean campain contributions.

But yeah, I see your point...Palin, Reid, Obama, Bush. Same coins, not even always the opposite side. All owned by the highest bidder. Other than being prepared for a possible shtf scenario, the only thing we can really do is vote, protest peaceably, vote with our wallets, and write our reresentatives.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I've been hearing this one for years from my parents. I'm surprised I haven't heard more of it around here.

Kudos to the OP, I read this a few days ago. Happened to stumble upon it. Good read.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Don't forget the Tuskegee experiment where the goverment infected black Americans with syphlis. A lot of men died early because of that.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Nice find bro. Seems as if these are all true. I saw that someone said taht in 50-60 years we will be seeing all sorts of documents to support curretn conspiracy claims, (I'd quote but this is my first post sorry) and I agree highly with this, I live in Australia and I have no doubt that in a few years their will be documents released about the Westall incident. With many of these things you just have to wait. Time is on our side ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
man, i just don't know what's real these days. I even question this sometimes.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The weird thing is, I just read that article on Cracked.com yesterday, and now im seeing you post it

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join