It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Close Encounter of Fifth Kind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A Close Encounter of the Fifth Kind is a contact event initiated by someone on Earth as opposed to most contacts which are initiated by the ET race involved. The craft I saw was actually quite far away so technically it wasn't a close encounter but it was an amazing experience none the less.

It was Christmas day just gone and had just turned dark about 4:30 pm, I went for a walk into the fields on the hill behind my house to do some stargazing and meditation. I managed to raise my vibration to a wonderful level meditating in the beautiful surroundings outside. I was visualising a huge fireball flying over such as a meteorite and wondering how scared I would be if it occured. A couple of minutes later (and this shows the power of intent/synchronicity/law of attraction), I turned round to see a huge fireball like I had envisioned coming towards me, I thought to myself, "arrgh it's happening I'm just going to have to deal with it now", I panicked a bit but didn't get too scared considering I thought it was a meteorite. Anyway it turns out it was just a Chinese Lantern from the village lol. Still I was quite pleased that I stayed fairly calm considering I thought it was a meteor or UFO. I walk to the brow of the hill and am stood near the base of a large tree when the real sighting occurs. I had been meditating on trying to contact my star family and asking them to show their presence - I was also trying to give out an energy of pure love. After the skylantern incident a minute earlier I had sort of consigned myself to the fact that I probably wouldn't see anything tonight and that 'they' would show themselves to me when 'they' were ready and not before.

Through the tree I saw a flash of white light similar to a plane in the distance but it was slightly bright and unusual so it caught my eye. Then there was no flash for a few seconds which I thought was weird so I moved away from the tree slightly to get a better view. Then I saw another flash but it had moved some distance to the right, unusually far for a plane, then the same again another flash but it was moving really fast, I wondered if it was one of the flashing Iridium satellites. Then a light appeared further to the right again as if it was moving really fast and this time the light stayed longer and a second light appeared at the back following it as if it were a huge craft, then a sort of plasma wave of light moved back and forth across the whole length of the ship. At this point I became convinced it was a huge ET craft, and to be honest I was scared stiff and really had to fight with my mind to stop myself running away! At this point I think it dissapeared, I saw another flash after but I think it was a shooting star. After this I saw three beatiful shooting stars and I sort of felt it was the ET's saying "look in this direction there's going to be a beautiful display soon", because all the shooting stars were in the same area as the craft.

My Estimate is that it was about 10 - 20 times as big as a commercial airliner, or bigger, It seemed to be travelling at about 5 times the speed of an average aircraft, perhaps 2 - 3 times the speed of a fast fighter jet. It appeared to be sort of like a black rectangle shape but I couldn't really tell.

The trick to these contact experiences is that you have to be in a state of nirvana, at peace with all things and giving off an energy of pure love. This is the state of being the benevolent ET's experience all the time and they are attracted to humans giving off similar positive energies. For me my own fear gets in the way, I believe it was my rising fear level that stopped them from manifesting more fully.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The conversation of Aliens is interesting, it does fascinate me that people may believe that we are the only life forms in the universes, and that of being 'superior'. Notice who claims us on this planet to be superior. WE DO. It's rather bias.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Congratulations on your experience.
Be sure to relay any furthe experiences to us here, most people would love to read about them.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by reddinasourshoes

I don't think there are many people left that still believe we are the only life in the universe, however I'm sure there are plenty that still think we are superior beings given the ego problem many of us still have.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Be sure to relay any furthe experiences to us here, most people would love to read about them.

Hi, thankyou for the positive reply, It is good to know that you are interested, I wasn't sure if people would be interested given the amount of claimed sightings on here these days

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
congragulations on your encounter. i may have missed it but was that your first one or have u had more encounters in the past im just curious

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I always thought the 5th kind was waking up next to an alien transvestite?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

Hi, thankyou for the positive reply, It is good to know that you are interested, I wasn't sure if people would be interested given the amount of claimed sightings on here these days

Just a little heads up though, experiences that contain only prose and nothing concrete sometimes are bashed around here. I myself am a believer, yet I am also a big debunker, as I know that to the most hardcore skeptic, only absolute proof will convince, so I take the same philosophy. To me if it can be disproven by any means, then it probably isnt true, although I want to believe that it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stormy01399

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you check out this thread, there is some information I presented as fiction, (I was going to use my experiences to write a fiction book so just copied it across), It is actually a pretty accurate description of my experiences a. I have also had some telepathic communication and some very intense energetic experiences.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Yes I am used to the skeptics
I used to be a regular poster here a few months ago. Many of the skeptics whilst appearing as aggressive children or hard nosed scientists, are actually, I believe organised debunkers working for the elite. The on site debunkers have actually managed to convince most of the regulars here that both Billy Meier and Steven Greer are frauds! If you look deeper into the cases of Steven Greer and Billy Meier you will see that there is much more to these cases than meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is a communication I received telepathically about a week ago, this is the first one I have written down and I have not shown it to anyone yet. Whether it is a legitimate ET communication or a part of my subconscious I do not know but the information was interesting and very different to the way I speak/write.

"We are your Galactic future selves, mirrors of your true potential. Your future timelines are merging into one present now reality. Earth Humans amongst us now we bring to you this message of Earthly tidings. The universal timing of the construct is within you, it is within all of us now.

We have tried to reach you for aeons of your earth time - relative galaxies ago. Earth humans among us are perceiving new realities; awakening of constructs never before brought to the human mind. Earth human, forget the timings of these matters and understand that all timings are part of the galactic/universal now. Earth Human(s) here this - We bring you this message from the core of your heart, for that is from where all messages of great wisdom originate.

We leave you now Earth human and bid you good tidings and fond farewell, for now, au revoir .

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's been said before. How come aliens never say anything "alien?" Why is it that 99 percent of the time, when it's even coherent, they just babble on about how human beings are supposed to improve their spirituality (in whatever form that might be), or do a better job taking care of the planet? The other 1 percent of the time is generally spent naming off various spiritual levels or entities that make up some kind of divine ET hierarchy.

The next time you're in communication with these alien consciousnesses, ask them to provide you with some kind of information that you wouldn't be able to make up by yourself in a million years. Some kind of complicated technical information far beyond your ability to understand. That way you'll know for sure that it's not just you making stuff up from your own imagination, but a real, separate entity.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Good idea I'll try next time although I'm only an amateur at this and I don't really have a conversation I just sort of get a download of information from them, it is rarely a two way conversation, I will give it a go though

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Fascinating to say the least! Good hint too

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Aliens dont say anything complicated when it is really simple...
We ourselves have made our reality this complicated, and infested with the material world complications so to say..
Bealive me (it) or not, the purpose of our lives, the meaning of life is evolving in spirit, as our souls are ever-evolving.
Life is really simple... its along the lines of peace love unity respect, and light..

Ive drawn aliens to mee in a simmilar way, just spreading my energy out in the universe iff you are really interested you can read my thread called "I got a story"

I bealive that how we "radiate" is what we attract, and iff you are truly (without a doubt) a bealiver "thay" will show themselves, and are more than happy to spend some time with you teaching, as time holds no value to them..

Life eternal

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The stories are interesting, be them stories of experiences or experiences within made into a story.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by reddinasourshoes

There is no within or without all things are one. Our reality is just an experience of the infinite so everything we perceive is 'real'.

new topics

top topics

join