It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe in Angels demons and ET's. What about you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here lays the discussion. Not to force a belief onto yours, but to assure you a perspective of an individual.

I believe in the 3 things that exist, demons, aliens and ET's. Although, many people have presume that ET's are angels and demons, further claiming that ancient man could only attempt to think that they were either Good or bad. This is by far from my point of view.

This is simply a thread that I am trying to create to see peoples "beliefs" and or what they have "really" seen in life. No matter if you are right or wrong this will share a perspective database from each members (hopefully). I place this in the ET file because I wanted to see what each member thought about another members viewpoints.

Here is my perspective.

God, is an ET. Not like a gray, not a reptilian or whatever, but something so great to humans that IT cannot be describe in words and could only be as an it. Remember, it must be lonely to be a God, (ONLY ONE) ONLY ONE TYPE) So, God is a ET in that viewpoint.
Aliens (such as grays) do exist (and others). But they are different from angels and demons, although, ANGELS AND DEMONS CAN BE ALSO CALLED INTER DIMENSIONAL ETS. Because heaven and hell is not on this plane of existance. Further more, if pain and happyness can happen on earth (such as a good/bad experiance in your life) this concept must have exist BEFORE the existance of the universe. I.E. heaven hell

Aliens (ETS) 3rd dimensional beings (some 4th, I guess). Do interact with government for whatever reason.

I hope that we can use this thread as a perspective to assure to each other that we may have different opinions, but honestly we are really not all that far apart in thought.

thank you

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
When you look into all of this, at the core of it is a kind of scientific brainwashing. We are taught to ignore the "other side" - its like a kind of wall. Sometimes we venture out, having to try and "believe" in these things. The difference is, is that those who know of these things, have contact with these things, they are on the "other side". Those that are behind the wall, can only "believe". It is hard to explain, the kind of fear that is involved when you interract with a real demon, or the kind of feeling of being rescued that you have when visited by an angel. We have created a wall of science that has separated us from the spiritual world, almost like we are machines, that don't really have true feelings, but are delluded into thinking that we are real like the other creatures.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
When you look into all of this, at the core of it is a kind of scientific brainwashing. We are taught to ignore the "other side" - its like a kind of wall. Sometimes we venture out, having to try and "believe" in these things. The difference is, is that those who know of these things, have contact with these things, they are on the "other side". Those that are behind the wall, can only "believe". It is hard to explain, the kind of fear that is involved when you interract with a real demon, or the kind of feeling of being rescued that you have when visited by an angel. We have created a wall of science that has separated us from the spiritual world, almost like we are machines, that don't really have true feelings, but are delluded into thinking that we are real like the other creatures.

In my point of view (a slight gnostic). THis is somewhat like hell. Too much pain on earth, not enough good. Guess that bitch eve should not have ate the apple (KNOWLEDGE). so we must be near hell than heaven.

This also purposes the idea of prophets who have never have recieved notice by anyone. Poets such as John Milton and Dante

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I believe Angels are real and work for HEAVEN 2/3.
I believe demons are real and are Fallen Angels 1/3
I believe Fallen creations are Aliens (bad)
I believe Angelic creations are E.T. (good)

I believe WE ALL COME FROM THE CREATOR IN SOME WAY! Whether created directly as Angels by creator or created by angels (or Fallen Angels) created by creator!
Peace.

edit on 1/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
To the OP

You have the fullest right to believe in whatever you wish, so long as you hurt and harm no one.

You will attempt to force your belief upon others, at time forcefully, just as a few of our atheist brothers and sisters often do, and really knows nothing at all, agnonisticsm or something I believe they call it.

But still, it is the right of others such as them not to take your beliefs seriously and to treat it as BS. It doesn't really matter, as long as you hurt and harm no one. Humour is often a good thing, and if you wish to provide the humour to such atheists, I would welcome it. They certainly can do with a smile sometimes. Knowing nothing is not a good thing.

Cheers.
:-) .-) :-P
edit on 12-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I know how ats members treat those who believe in christanity. That is what it comes down to. So I must tip toe myself walking in without sounding, preachy. Being a preist doesn't help either

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I believe in a lot of what you say. I am unsure of how it all pieces together, I am still trying to figure this out. I also believe in God, and that he is an ET, which to me a terrestrial is of this world, and and ET is of another world, therefore I believe God is an ET.

Growing up Christian I believe in Angels, Demons, Jesus and God, etc. But now realizing just recently that Alien's are real, I have questioned my faith.. or the truths of it, now finding out that many books have been taken out or 'lost'. Such as the book of Enoch, and Dead Sea Scrolls.

I am still unsure of all this, and will continue to watch this thread, as I may learn a lot more.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

No worries, buddy. Just be yourself and be honest to yourself, come hell or highwater.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I know how ats members treat those who believe in christanity. That is what it comes down to. So I must tip toe myself walking in without sounding, preachy. Being a preist doesn't help either

Interesting that you're a Preist with some Gnostic beliefs, but you believe God is alone? What do you think about the Goddess Sophia? That they got that part wrong or something? I just find it almost impossible to believe in a male figure without a female too.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Where have you been. I have the dead sea scroll new translation. Recommend (perhaps update version) mine 2005. Gnostic bible, forgotton books of adam and eve. the lost books of the bible.
all pseudopigraphas, unreleased apocrypha, and catholic apocrypha.

Indeed, alot

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung

Interesting that you're a Preist with some Gnostic beliefs, but you believe God is alone? What do you think about the Goddess Sophia? That they got that part wrong or something? I just find it almost impossible to believe in a male figure without a female too.

Sophia is complicated. She tried making an anti-god. Wouldn't that have make her a fallen and then a demon...? probably. Wisdom is fickled

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I believe in the possibility that all advanced extraterrestrial civilizations have a belief in a higher power, and possibly even the same higher power.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
After a study of a one Alistair Crowley and his "magik" i perceive that we in our currant evolutionary mental, emotional and spiritual realities are no were near truly understanding the real reality of anything at present.The true knowledge has to be earned and experienced before ones soul or higher being can enter, influence and guide ones conciousness and subconsciousness,(dream realm.astral planes), to a much more profound and truer understanding and perception of the physical,mental and spiritual realities.In "MACIK" there is NO black and white or good and evil, there is only Gray or a balance of the negative and positive forces that produce oneness.

Of course when a human is stripped down to its bare self ,its left with its soul, that infinite,priceless and all seeing awareness that never sleeps.
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have had extra dimensional experiences with ET's and Angels and they appear to me to be 2 very distinct and different beings. I have never had experiences with a demon, but given the way the illuminati worship them, and the way the illuminati dominate the planet, one could concur that they do indeed exist. Anything that gives us power and takes power away from the illuminati was removed from the school text books long ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My friend,

I dont believe in ET's - because ive never seen one.
I dont believe in Demons - because ive never experienced one.
I dont believe in Angles - because ive never seen or experienced one.

Perhaps one day

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 12-1-2011 by Spiro because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Sophia is complicated. She tried making an anti-god. Wouldn't that have make her a fallen and then a demon...? probably. Wisdom is fickled

I don't know, haven't studied it that much and can't remember, but I'd like to think of her as a Goddess that made a mistake rather than one that was made into a Demon. I don't think the Gnostics saw her like that either did they? I thought a lot of them respected her and saw her as divine. Would have to read up on it more and check.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I don't know, haven't studied it that much and can't remember, but I'd like to think of her as a Goddess that made a mistake rather than one that was made into a Demon. I don't think the Gnostics saw her like that either did they? I thought a lot of them respected her and saw her as divine. Would have to read up on it more and check.

Why does someones faith have to be one shade of color? why not all healthy positive religious view points. Little of this a lot of that. Why so straight forward and confined?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I truly believe in the existence of God, angels, demons, and extraterrestrials, but let me make one thing clear, God is the creator of the universe. If God were an ET then what planet does he come from? Extra-terrestrials come from other planets, but God created all the planets and thus disqualifying Him to be an ET. However, I believe that demons and angels influence ET's and even humanoid extra-terrestrials for their personal bidding to fulfill God's plan. Angels and demons are invisable to the naked eye, but ET's are nothing more than physical beings that have bodies, and angels and demons have no bodies in the third dimension.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If you are interested in the Sophia story you should check out whistleblower Laura Eisenhower, grand daughter of President Eisenhower.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by henryboy
I truly believe in the existence of God, angels, demons, and extraterrestrials, but let me make one thing clear, God is the creator of the universe. If God were an ET then what planet does he come from?.

Alien, as in hyper inter dimensional alien. He is a multi conscious entity. Think about that, that is pretty alien to what we know as humans because we have a singular consciousness. So alien is anything that is different from us. Although, with all due respect he is far more than my words could ever explain. It is trying to rationalize the immaterial. impossible.

<<   2 >>

join