It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dem Congressman who called for GOP Gov. to be put against a wall and shot now pleads for civility

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
But Palin is the "monster" responsible for the AZ shootings simply because of a poster put out by her PAC - which is very much like posters used by democrats?

Where was or is the outrage over this democrat's statement?

source

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him".




posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The media are playing you with the fictitious left/right debate, and you are biting. What will it take to see there is no significant difference, because they are all selected by the Illuminazi controllers and all obediently the controllers' agenda, and they use this fictitious left/right pardigm to keep people divided?

The media are whipping this up into a furore for their own objectives, and I'm amazed how many people can't step outside the box and see it for what it is. This is what the media does, distorts, lies, blames, spews hatred and divides.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think people should take a look at this.

Both sides are praying upon the ignorance of the delusional masses hoping they have somehow encountered a bout of dementia. Well it appears overall this has worked for them. The Liberals are up in arms pointing their fingers at Palin and Beck while the Conservatives are still relatively quiet on the issue but those who are boisterous are lampooning the President for this. As usual both sides need a heavy dose of reality and a smack upside the head.

This Congressman however is a despotic hypocrite with an utter lack of self-awareness who should heed his own advice.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
The media are playing you with the fictitious left/right debate, and you are biting. What will it take to see there is no significant difference, because they are all selected by the Illuminazi controllers and all obediently the controllers' agenda, and they use this fictitious left/right pardigm to keep people divided?

The media are whipping this up into a furore for their own objectives, and I'm amazed how many people can't step outside the box and see it for what it is. This is what the media does, distorts, lies, blames, spews hatred and divides.


Yawn ... Take your head out of the sand.

You make think or wish the "left/right debate" is fictitious, but that is hardly the reality most of us must deal with.

Like it or not, the left/right, liberal/conservative, Democrat/Republican dichotomy are the cards we've all been dealt. These people do control just about every aspect of our lives. Pretending it doesn't exist does not make it a fact. In some ways they are very similar, but in many key ways they are polar opposites and that is where the issues are.

Bottom line, if this debate is not real to you, then why are you taking part in it? You certainly are not adding any meaningful content. We actually call that a deflection attempt and it is against the T&C.

Back to the OP.

If someone from either or any political affiliation seeks to make a political, or in the case of senator Sanders a financial gain, out of the tragedy in AZ, it is the duty of any citizen to call them out on it. Why (do I really have to explain why)? It simply because it is acts and attitudes such as these that are eating away at this great country like a cancer.




posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I maintain that it's a fiction, a cleverly orchestrated pantomime for the people, and that buying into it just feeds their nefarious game.

Head in the sand??? Lol!
edit on 12-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I maintain that it's a fiction, a cleverly orchestrated pantomime for the people, and that buying into it just feeds their nefarious game.

Head in the sand??? Lol!
edit on 12-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)




Watched the movie Matrix too many times, have you?

Try not paying taxes, or ignoring any of the thousands of other laws and rules either or both sides of the spectrum have decide apply to you and report back to us on your results - if you can ...



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by wcitizen
I maintain that it's a fiction, a cleverly orchestrated pantomime for the people, and that buying into it just feeds their nefarious game.

Head in the sand??? Lol!
edit on 12-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)




Watched the movie Matrix too many times, have you?
]

Never mind. Sigh!
edit on 12-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211
 


What's the matter with you?

Don't you know it's different when a liberal says stuff like that?

It's ok when they say it, because they always swath themselves in self-righteousness. Don't you realize that only conservatives can be bigoted, racist or intolerant?






posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by centurion1211
 


What's the matter with you?

Don't you know it's different when a liberal says stuff like that?

It's ok when they say it, because they always swath themselves in self-righteousness. Don't you realize that only conservatives can be bigoted, racist or intolerant?



Of course I realize it. Still holding out hope against hope - and even trying a new posting methodology - that all sides will finally "get it".



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
He was voted out in November...he isn't important...he doesn't have a big following. So why would the media waste it's time? To what end?

There is no story there...they guy is out of politics and he apparently already paid for his words by not being re-elected.



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There is a left and a right. The sides are just defined by who benefits by whomever is in charge and who doesn't.
The hypocritical fool that this thread is about clearly illustrates that those who benefit can and do, make the rules.
Forget about history, forget about facts, I'm in charge and I get to say/do whatever I please.
So Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa gets to make up stuff as he goes.



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join