It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why it seems logic to me that the Roswell UFO crash case is of extraterrestrial origin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
why it 'seem logic' to me that the 1947 Rosell 'crash' could have been from TERRESTRIAL origin...

all domestic dog breeds are a result of man breeding different breeds that stemmed from WILD WOLVES

with this being possible.. then why would it be impossible for humans to do the same thing with other HUMANS?
find humans ith large eyes and large heads... ho are short and skinny.. with long hands..
then breed them until you have those features VERY pronounced...

then invent flying saucers
JUST like the NAZI's did back in the 30's and 40s.. probably using stolen tech from Tesla.

then crash it and pretend you're aliens.

then have lots of people all over the world on the internet argue about if it as aliens or ust swamp gas. or a weather balloon.

meanwhile.. you plot your massive false flag invasion and destruction and takeover.. from your subterranean stronghold in Antarctica....muahahahaha

... you think I'm joking?

I'm totally Sirius.

-

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

As time goes by, the surviving witnesses are getting fewer on the ground. We may get to see some formerly classified documents which shed more light on the case in future years though. Which brings me to...

Originally posted by zorgon
So there ya go.. A Nuclear Physicist says Roswell was real ET craft... what more ya need?

But we know Freidman based his conclusions in large part on the belief that the MJ-12 Documents were genuine.

And we know that the SOM1-01 document is fake as it...

contains paragraphs with subheads set in the sans serif "Helvetica" typeface. The document purports to be from 1954, yet the typeface in question was first designed in 1957 by the Swiss graphic designer, Max Miedinger. The capitalized sans serif letter "R" (and others) found on many pages confirms that this typeface is not the much earlier Akzidenz Grotesk sans serif typeface. This evidence seems to strongly suggest that this document is a fabrication.
Source

On the other hand was that document faked to discredit the other MJ-12 ducuments? Was it a copy of a real earlier document. How do we know which are real? Can Friedman rely on this evidence? Does Stanton Friedman exist? Is the matrix real? Why do men have nipples? Am I losing my mind?

Somebody is very good at this game... Don't you just love the mystery?

P.S. You're right, the Mogul story is bunk!
edit on 12/1/11 by Pimander because: add P.S.

edit on 12/1/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by Gazrok

As time goes by, the surviving witnesses are getting fewer on the ground. We may get to see some formerly classified documents which shed more light on the case in future years though. Which brings me to...

Originally posted by zorgon
So there ya go.. A Nuclear Physicist says Roswell was real ET craft... what more ya need?

But we know Freidman based his conclusions in large part on the belief that the MJ-12 Documents were genuine.

And we know that the SOM1-01 document is fake as it...

contains paragraphs with subheads set in the sans serif "Helvetica" typeface. The document purports to be from 1954, yet the typeface in question was first designed in 1957 by the Swiss graphic designer, Max Miedinger. The capitalized sans serif letter "R" (and others) found on many pages confirms that this typeface is not the much earlier Akzidenz Grotesk sans serif typeface. This evidence seems to strongly suggest that this document is a fabrication.
Source

On the other hand was that document faked to discredit the other MJ-12 ducuments? Was it a copy of a real earlier document. How do we know which are real? Can Friedman rely on this evidence? Does Stanton Friedman exist? Is the matrix real? Why do men have nipples? Am I losing my mind?

Somebody is very good at this game... Don't you just love the mystery?

P.S. You're right, the Mogul story is bunk!
edit on 12/1/11 by Pimander because: add P.S.

edit on 12/1/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

Yes, Stanton Friedman exist in this physical world, or our dimension if you prefer to call it that way. He is real enough.
It was President Truman who allegedly gave the order to create MJ-12. Apparently some of the MJ-12's own members decided to expose this group's existence, and thereby turned their back on the "Shadow Government". Even General Ramey who was ordered by the highest level to make the weather balloon cover up story, he later decided to turn his back on the "Shadow Government" too, by saying that the weater balloon cover up story was te biggest lie he ever had to tell.
It seems the last president who was "allowed" to see the evidence was John F. Kennedy who was reported to visit a military base, to inspect the crashed UFO and the dead alien bodies.
Jimmy Carter promised the public that he would reveal the secret UFO files the Government (or "Shadow Government") was/is hiding, but when he became President he was denied access to these secret files.

Even President Bill Clinton was not "allowed" to know about the evidence. When Clinton tried to find out about the Roswell incident, his own people in the White House lied to him by saying it was a weather balloon. So during his speech in Belfast in 1995 www.youtube.com... he said to the crowd >>I got a letter from 13-year-old Ryan from Belfast. Now, Ryan, if you're out in the crowd tonight, here's the answer to your question. No, as far as I know, an alien spacecraft did not crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. And, Ryan, if the United States Air Force did recover alien bodies, they didn't tell me about it, either, and I want to know.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Is the matrix real?

"Reality is merely an Illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"Few people have the imagination for reality." ~ Goethe

"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check." ~ Escher

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Yes, Stanton Friedman exist in this physical world, or our dimension if you prefer to call it that way. He is real enough.

P.S. No stars for that either?
edit on 13/1/11 by Pimander because: added P.S.

EDIT: That huge edit caught me out Annunaki. However, do we believe the witnesses? Were the witnesses deceived? Are we any closer to answering: Is this aliens or could it have been a psy-operation?
edit on 13/1/11 by Pimander because: Huge edit by Annunaki after I posted my response...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
meanwhile.. you plot your massive false flag invasion and destruction and takeover.. from your subterranean stronghold in Antarctica....muahahahaha

You mean this one?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

P.S. No stars for that either?

Hi Pimander, and thanks for sharing.

I really don't know how many dimensions exist, only that i've heard about the dimensions. There is the legend about Lemuria, a continent that was said to have existed in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, several thousands of years ago. A great flood was said to have destroyed that continent about 24,000 years ago, including the destruction of the continents south of India and in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Survivers of Lemuria was said to have escaped to the mountain of Telos (somewhere in the United States). It is those survivers who are now said to live in another dimension. Divers have discovered structures (buildings?) under the water, east of Japan. Structures the Lemurians once builded? Good question.
A boy named Boriska who live in Russia, he says he is a reincarnation of a Martian who lived in the underground of Mars about 800,000 years ago. He says he was a pilot onboard a spacecraft travelling from Mars to Earth, where he met a friend on Earth, at the continent of Mu (Lemuria). Boriska says that the race of humans that lived on Mu, were 9 meters tall, and that the Martians were over 7 meters tall.
My theory is that the Earth once was smaller, had lower gravity than today, the air was thicker than today, so all life grew bigger than today. For example the insects were much bigger, the ancient dragonfly had a wingspan up to 1.5 meter. The reason why the gigantic dinosaurs like the Brachiosaurus could grow so big was the lower gravity back then, and because of the thicker air, that's what i think www.freerepublic.com... A female scientist claim that the Government hide gigantic human skeletons, and don't want the public to know about it, because they think the public is not ready to know about it yet, she said, the people are too materialistic today and too closeminded to "swallow" informations like that.

www.lemurianconnection.com...

"The Lemurian Age took place approximately between the years 4,500,000 BC to about 12,000 years ago. Until the sinking of the continents of Lemuria and later of Atlantis, there were seven major continents on this planet. The lands belonging to the gigantic continent of Lemuria included lands now under the Pacific Ocean as well as Hawaii, the Easter Islands, the Fiji Islands, Australia and New Zealand. Also lands in the Indian Ocean and Madagascar. The Eastern coast of Lemuria also extended to California and part of British Columbia in Canada. For a very long time before the fall in consciousness, the Lemurians lived in a fifth dimensional frequency or dimension, and were able to switch back and forth from fifth to third at will, without any problem. It could be done whenever it was desired, by intension and the energies of the heart.

The Lemurian race was a mixture of beings that came mainly from Sirius, Alpha Centauri and a smaller number of them from other planets as well. Eventually, as these races mixed together on Earth, they formed the Lemurian civilization. To say the least, it was quite an awesome mixture. Lemuria was really the cradle of civilization on this planet, the “Motherland” who assisted in the eventual birth of many other civilizations. Atlantis came about at a later time.

The continent of Lemuria thrived in a state of paradise and magic for a few millions years. Eventually, as a result of wars between the two major continents, great devastations took place on Lemuria and on Atlantis. Twenty five thousand years ago, Atlantis and Lemuria, the two highest civilizations of the time were battling each other over “ideologies”. They had two very different ideas about how the direction of other civilizations on this planet should go. The Lemurians believed that the other less evolved cultures should be left alone to continue their own evolution at their own pace according to their own understandings and pathway.

The Atlanteans believed that all the less evolved cultures should be brought under sway and controlled by the two more evolved civilizations. This caused a series of thermonuclear wars between Atlantis and Lemuria. Later on, when the wars were over and the dust had settled, there were no winners."

www.youtube.com... Video interview with the Russian boy Boriska, and other links about Boriska www.phils.com.au... www.zen-blogs.com... , and in this link www.aeromental.net... Boriska says that the race of Lemuria were about 3 meters tall. Well, in other links Boriska said that a human race of Lemuria were 9 meters tall, that must be about 800,000 years ago, so the human race of Lemuria he later said were about 3 meters tall, it must be about 24,000 years ago, i think.
So my theory is that as the planet Earth grow bigger and bigger through time, and the gravity become more and more powerful, and the air get thinner and thinner, all life may grow smaller and smaller.
According to the bible, Moses sent out scouts, and on their way they saw giant humans, and the scouts said >>The giants looked at us, like we were small grasshoppers, and that's how we looked to them

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

actually there is more than just hearsay. How about the Ramey Memo? The only real physical proof of what happened. Why did the Army purchase all the dry ice in Roswell during those days in July 1947?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar
reply to post by Anunaki10

Ah yes, the indestructable rubble...I think there were only 4 people that actually handled the rubble and I think there was only one person who made the claim of seeing hieroglyphs on them. Interesting to note that the russian alphabet would look alien to the average 1940s man. And the aliens thing was something that was tacked on years after the fact. The real mystery is why it is called the Roswell crash when it happened much closer to corona. The most interesting part of the roswel case is that it gets better with age, it started with a crash of an unkown vehicle and many years latter wittnesses come forward and say "oh yeah there were aliens too"

These sites www.angelfire.com... www.ufologie.net... www.lovetoeatandtravel.com... shows that Roswell hieroglyphics don't look like Egyptian, Russian, or anything of Earthly origin.

This site www.ufocasebook.com... www.ufocasebook.com... show that one of the witnesses made a drawing of the UFO that was reported crashed somewhere in Russia in 1991. These hieroglyphics doesn't look like the Egyptian, or any Earthly hieroglyphics, or doesn't look like Roswell hieroglyphics either. But still hieroglyphics not of this Earth, it seems.

www.world-famous.com... www.world-famous.com... alientattletale.com... planet-flipside.com... en.wikipedia.org... www.facebook.com... www.youtube.com... Former Soviet test pilot Marina Popovich claim that the Russians are in a position of at least 5 crashed alien spacecrafts. And if i don't recall wrong, i think she also mentioned about the unusual hieroglyphic signs on at least some of these crashed UFOs.

There are reported at least 3 or 4 crashed UFOs in the United States, so the "Shadow Government" may hide them somewhere in at least some of the military bases.

Why the Roswell witnesses decided to come forward years later? Well, the logical explanation it seems to me is that they were reported threatened by the military, in order to keep their mouths shut. So the witnesses waited untill they got older, and let their children to expose their deathbed confessions. And Stanton Friedman confirmed these military threats.

www.youtube.com... Savage Dodson explain he was threatened by a MP with his '45 gun on his hip, guarding Hangar 18
www.youtube.com... Pat Bush explain that her daughter was told to keep her mouth shut about the live Roswell alien
www.youtube.com... Carlene explain that her father told her the truth about the Roswell incident, told her it was an alien spacecraft that crashed and the alien bodies
www.youtube.com... Larry Homer Rowlett explain his father was threatened to keep his mouth shut, threatened with his life, his family were threatened, and threatened to take their pensions away if they talked
www.youtube.com... Jack Trowbridge explain about the "exotic" debris
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Interview with Kaufman

www.youtube.com... The Roswell UFO incident - 1 of 5
www.youtube.com... The Roswell UFO incident - 2 of 5
www.youtube.com... The Roswell UFO incident - 3 of 5
www.youtube.com... The Roswell UFO incident - 4 of 5
www.youtube.com... The Roswell UFO incident - 5 of 5

www.youtube.com... Roswell UFO - Larry King Live Part I
www.youtube.com... Roswell UFO - Larry King Live Part II
edit on 14-1-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join