It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why it seems logic to me that the Roswell UFO crash case is of extraterrestrial origin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I find the Roswell UFO crash case as of extraterrestrial origin, rather than terrestrial. Someone might ask me why i think so. Why?

I noticed that Guy Malone think that the Roswell UFO crash and it's occupants could be of terrestrial explanation. If you check out this site www.roswellufocrash.com... you will notice that Guy Malone base his work on theory/speculation. I wonder why he didn't mention details like for example the unusual hieroglyphic signs that is claimed to be on one of the wreckage pieces allegedly found at the crash site(s) in New Mexico. Maybe Guy Malone didn't do the homework properly, since he exclude details like that? I'm not trying to judge Guy Malone, and i'm certainly not trying to accuse him for being a disinfo agent. Maybe he didn't study the Roswell UFO crash case good enough, who knows. And as i said, it seems he base his work on speculation.

Why i find the Roswell UFO crash case as extraterrestrial origin as the logic explanation:

1) The UFO may had much faster speed than any earthly test vehicles that may have existed in 1947 (if the military had any "weird" test vehicles at all in 1947 in or near Roswell) to make the necessary impact that is required to make the UFO split into several small pieces, pieces of the extremely strong "exotic" metal-material as the alleged witnesses claimed the UFO was made of.
Beside, some of the alleged witnesses described the unusual hieroglyphic signs at one of these "exotic" pieces. And the Roswell UFO crash case is not the only UFO crash case where unusual hieroglyphic signs are mentioned.

2) Guy Malone said the socalled dead alien bodies could be small "test" humans that were suffering of some kind of a disease. First, if these small dead bodies were humans, the alleged witnesses would have recognize them as "dwarfs", (ordinary humans of course, but small "adults") still with human looking mouth, human looking eyes, ordinary human-skin. But no single alleged witness have ever mentioned human-"dwarfs", but aliens from outer space, with more and big "alien" looking eyes, very little mouth, non-human looking ears. Second, the mention of that the aliens had some sort of a "communication box". One or some of the alleged witnesses claimed that one of the aliens was still alive, lying on the bed, and had the ability to communicate by using telepathy.

3) Guy Malone said that in the 1930's the scientists developed the exotic metal similar to the Roswell UFO debris, but that is wrong, the scientists first began to develop almost similar "exotic" metal-material in the 1960's, i say much later than 1947.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Will say a couple of things that leads me to agree that this there was a very good possibility that this was indeed ET in origins;

1.The FIRST press release from the base was typical of human natural reactions, that is a desire to SHARE this, as in, "we got to tell people about this" was dominant in the thinking of those first involved with the realisation of the magnitude of what had just occurred,A natural desire or emotional need to formulate the following responses or mind set was to strong, like, "did you see that", this has to be shared", mentality took over with the first release.

2.There was no real UFO debunkers or national security acts that where effective enough to protect any thing of this nature getting out,.(until the cover story and lies started to enter the field of play that is),In essence, the USAF and the PAB were caught unaware , they had no expectations, perceptions or effective plans in place to make sure any of their military personnel were briefed that under no circumstances would they report a ET contact ,crash or landing to the press ect.They had no idea this would happen.The fact that a commander of the base issued a press release BEFORE contacting his superiors proves that there was no plans, briefings or laws in place that he was AWARE of to prevent him going public in the FIRST place.Then we have the PAB reverting to lies and inventing 3 cover stories that have been exposed as untrue accounts of what really happened or the nature and origin of what came down on that ranch. They say never trust someone who is found out to be a liar , well three lies are enough for me.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: grammar

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You profoundly misunderstand the definition of logic.
Logic never "seems", it is or is not.

Making that distinction is entirely reliant on the presentation of facts in order to contrast non-facts.
Seeing as your, or Mr. Malone's statements contain no facts, no logical assumption is possible to extrapolate from your post other than that you do not posses the required grammatical skills to be making such arguments.

edit on 12-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by laterallateral because: grammatical clarification

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Ah yes, the indestructable rubble...I think there were only 4 people that actually handled the rubble and I think there was only one person who made the claim of seeing hieroglyphs on them. Interesting to note that the russian alphabet would look alien to the average 1940s man. And the aliens thing was something that was tacked on years after the fact. The real mystery is why it is called the Roswell crash when it happened much closer to corona. The most interesting part of the roswel case is that it gets better with age, it started with a crash of an unkown vehicle and many years latter wittnesses come forward and say "oh yeah there were aliens too"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The central problem with any of the work on Roswell is that it's all nothing but hearsay. There's nothing solid to back up anyone's story, and unfortunately, when the stories themselves are traced back and researched, they all lead to dead ends. Nothing pans out.

So you can try to use logic to link the stories with something extraterrestrial, but you're just chasing your own tail inside a group of statements that don't have any significant verifiable correlation with anything in the real world.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
The central problem with any of the work on Roswell is that it's all nothing but hearsay. There's nothing solid to back up anyone's story, and unfortunately, when the stories themselves are traced back and researched, they all lead to dead ends. Nothing pans out.

So you can try to use logic to link the stories with something extraterrestrial, but you're just chasing your own tail inside a group of statements that don't have any significant verifiable correlation with anything in the real world.

The central problem here is that witnesses to these events then are ignored .The real hearsay is when that systematic approach to logic focusses on some of these witnesses being dismissed as either confused or mistaken from people who were not there or who did not know people personally who related their experiences of this incident.You could always use this systematic approach of logic in dismissing witnesses ect to justify no ET POSSIBILITIES at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
The central problem here is that witnesses to these events then are ignored .The real hearsay is when that systematic approach to logic focusses on some of these witnesses being dismissed as either confused or mistaken from people who were not there or who did not know people personally who related their experiences of this incident.You could always use this systematic approach of logic in dismissing witnesses ect to justify no ET POSSIBILITIES at all.

I thought we weren't talking about possibilities, but rather proving something by making logical connections between the various bits of evidence.

Going back to the argument I had at least 10 years ago with somebody on the UFO Updates List, unless somebody comes up with an alien body or bit of crashed craft material produced that is subsequently proven beyond a doubt to be of alien origin, there is NOTHING about Roswell proven to have anything to do with anything extraterrestrial.

Even if the accounts of "bodies" were to be believed, in the Roswell mess, advanced human time travelers is still a better possible explanation than aliens of any sort. And it's completely unfounded!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Will say a couple of things that leads me to agree that this there was a very good possibility that this was indeed ET in origins;

1.The FIRST press release from the base was typical of human natural reactions, that is a desire to SHARE this, as in, "we got to tell people about this" was dominant in the thinking of those first involved with the realisation of the magnitude of what had just occurred,A natural desire or emotional need to formulate the following responses or mind set was to strong, like, "did you see that", this has to be shared", mentality took over with the first release.

2.There was no real UFO debunkers or national security acts that where effective enough to protect any thing of this nature getting out,.(until the cover story and lies started to enter the field of play that is),In essence, the USAF and the PAB were caught unaware , they had no expectations, perceptions or effective plans in place to make sure any of their military personnel were briefed that under no circumstances would they report a ET contact ,crash or landing to the press ect.They had no idea this would happen.The fact that a commander of the base issued a press release BEFORE contacting his superiors proves that there was no plans, briefings or laws in place that he was AWARE of to prevent him going public in the FIRST place.Then we have the PAB reverting to lies and inventing 3 cover stories that have been exposed as untrue accounts of what really happened or the nature and origin of what came down on that ranch. They say never trust someone who is found out to be a liar , well three lies are enough for me.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: grammar

Hi K-PAX-PROT, thanks for sharing. Yeah, "We got to tell people about this" and "Did you see that, this has to be shared" mentality shows that there was definitely something extraordinary, the odd non-human looking humanoids, the "exotic" debris with the unusual hieroglyphics, not similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics or any other earthly hieroglyphics.
I can only laugh at the Government, as some of their own MJ-12 members turned their back on the "Shadow Government" and spred out informations about this group's existence. The rest of the members of the "Shadow Government" may have been mad and had a hard time saying >>Damn' those betrayers, we can't even trust our own MJ-12 members!It was out of this world, Son. Out of this world!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
While I agree with the OP's conclusion, I went through a different logic trail to get there.

The thing is, for every key point that supports an ET craft crash, there's an opposing point that could be viable.
The downside is (for both sides), that it's all based on witness testimony.

Even the hieroglyphics, as an example. On the ET side, there are numerous witnesses (even Generals) that state this is what they saw. But, there are others that point to the idea of a flowery tape used for Mogul. The ET proponents don't have the alien I-beams, but the skeptics don't have the flowery tape either...(so much for government record-keeping?)

My main reason though, is the government's own reaction to the event. Even if Mogul is the answer, that would mean they officially LIED TWICE about what happened. In addition, if it was Mogul, it wasn't the first Mogul flight lost. Why all the hoopla? Why the military cordons? Why the flights of debris to top foreign analysis bases? It just doesn't make sense that so many would misidentify balloons, balsa wood, and foil paper. Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The roswell crash was project mogul. It has been proved already & the conspiracy is getting old.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The person who was public information officer for the base swore he saw the craft and small dead aliens.Case closed.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcgaha
The roswell crash was project mogul. It has been proved already & the conspiracy is getting old.

The weather conditions on July 2, 1947 was too cloudy for any weather balloon to be sent up to the sky, the same day the UFO was reported crashed (or two UFOs were reported crashed), and the wind direction didn't point to the direction of Foster Ranch, so there is no way for any weather/Mogul balloon to land at Foster Ranch. Another thing, balloons don't make crash sites.

www.roswellproof.com...

"Skeptics claim that because Project Mogul was also in New Mexico, that increases the probability that it accounts for the debris field at the Foster Ranch. But actual Mogul records show that prevailing winds almost always took the balloons well away from the debris field area. Graphical plots of over 50 recorded flights and their crash sites demonstrate that only one flight possibly crashed within 40 miles of the ranch (Flight #38, Nov. 4, 1947) and maybe 2 more (Flight #10, July 5 & Flight #17, Sept. 10 ,1947) flew in the general direction and came within ~20 miles (but flew on to crash in other states). This demonstrates that it was actually quite improbable that any Mogul would have ended up at the Foster Ranch crash site."

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
The person who was public information officer for the base swore he saw the craft and small dead aliens.Case closed.

That's correct

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I thought we weren't talking about possibilities, but rather proving something by making logical connections between the various bits of evidence.

Going back to the argument I had at least 10 years ago with somebody on the UFO Updates List, unless somebody comes up with an alien body or bit of crashed craft material produced that is subsequently proven beyond a doubt to be of alien origin, there is NOTHING about Roswell proven to have anything to do with anything extraterrestrial.

Even if the accounts of "bodies" were to be believed, in the Roswell mess, advanced human time travelers is still a better possible explanation than aliens of any sort. And it's completely unfounded!

With all due respect Blue Shift, the term "possibilities" i used in my post was to convey ALL "possibilities", be they a ET origin . terrestrial or unknown in a logical way.I highly doubt that the PAB would have been willing then or now to provide indisputable evidence of ET origins in the way of dead bodies or a bit of crashed craft material on a silver platter.
The level ,scale and desperation of the PAB keeping a water tight lid on this has to be considered on why there is no irrefutable evidence of a ET origin.Like i pointed out the importance of witnesses and the by passing of superiors to go public was no mistake, it happened, if this was a secret experiment or early black opp test gone wrong, don't you think Marcel would have been briefed and told to keep quite if there was any incidents or downed military craft.

Then there is the puzzle that IF this was indeed a down secret military craft then WHY draw attention to it IF the UFO story was the first attempt at a cover story.The latter does not seem logical, in fact the logical possibility here is that the first press release was the genuine thing, done out of innocence and a natural human desire to tell all.Remember , the first three explanations that were churned out by the USAF were lies and nothing in these explanations can give satisfactory justifications to prove the witnesses were lying or delusional .As "Spock" used to say ,"highly illogical captain".

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
While I agree with the OP's conclusion, I went through a different logic trail to get there.

The thing is, for every key point that supports an ET craft crash, there's an opposing point that could be viable.
The downside is (for both sides), that it's all based on witness testimony.

Even the hieroglyphics, as an example. On the ET side, there are numerous witnesses (even Generals) that state this is what they saw. But, there are others that point to the idea of a flowery tape used for Mogul. The ET proponents don't have the alien I-beams, but the skeptics don't have the flowery tape either...(so much for government record-keeping?)

My main reason though, is the government's own reaction to the event. Even if Mogul is the answer, that would mean they officially LIED TWICE about what happened. In addition, if it was Mogul, it wasn't the first Mogul flight lost. Why all the hoopla? Why the military cordons? Why the flights of debris to top foreign analysis bases? It just doesn't make sense that so many would misidentify balloons, balsa wood, and foil paper. Simple as that.

Like me, you make the point of the apparent reactionary nature of the government to this then and now.A lot can be gained in the nature and ways people and originations react, give someone a surprise fright or unexpected situation and they will react as if frightened or surprised.This is the big smoking gun for me on Roswell, the base commander and press release and subsequent fast weather balloon cover story is the reaction of a very surprised and frightened government;

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I agree with you on this, Blue Shift. It is difficult to apply logic to this case when we cannot 'know' who is telling the truth.

We could say the original stories are true or not. We could say the changed stories and witnesses who came forwards later are telling the truth or not. We could say that there were bodies or that there were no bodies (just lies) or fake bodies and witnesses were deceived. We could believe the tale about the bodies being seen at Wright-Patterson AFB or not. We have almost nothing concrete to go on.

reply to post by Gazrok

The only thing I conclude with any degree of confidence is that there have been lies and/or deception regarding the Roswell case. That is logical. At least it seems logical as the conflicting stories about balloons and saucers, test dummies and LIVE aliens cannot all be the truth. Somebody is lying to us or has been deceived. It is probable that the deception is deliberate and, to echo Gazrok, maybe why is a more important question? Is this an alien smoking gun or some kind psy-ops?

CONCLUSION: The Roswell case is a perfect example of disinformation at work.
edit on 12/1/11 by Pimander because: added a line

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

You may want to believe him and you may be right. However, it is possible he has been deceived or is lying for psy-ops purposes. Sorry but case not closed.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

(snip)
The level ,scale and desperation of the PAB keeping a water tight lid on this has to be considered on why there is no irrefutable evidence of a ET origin.Like i pointed out the importance of witnesses and the by passing of superiors to go public was no mistake, it happened, if this was a secret experiment or early black opp test gone wrong, don't you think Marcel would have been briefed and told to keep quite if there was any incidents or downed military craft.

(snip)

The problem still remains - that there may be a cover up of E.T. or there may be a cover up after a psy-operation. In either scenario there would be no irrefutable evidence of E.T.

In the cover up of a real E.T. (or extra-dimensional entity), the irrefutable evidence has been secreted away. Any testimony was subsequently muddied by disinformation. This would explain the desperation to keep a lid on it and no irrefutable evidence.

In the cover up of a fake E.T. psy-operation, the irrefutable evidence was fake or never existed and has been secreted away. Any testimony was subsequently muddied by disinformation. This would also explain the desperation to keep a lid on it and no irrefutable evidence.

Both explanations seem plausible to my mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Don't forget the biggest enemy in the Roswell case (whether for or against it being an ET craft)....

TIME....

Simply put, we're running out, most (if not all) of the primary witnesses are dead, and even their testimony in the 70's was decades after the event. I don't know about you, but my memory of details is a bit hazy years ago. Then again though, for an event of that import, I'm sure I'd remember most of it.

Of course, the physical debris recovered would help..
But short of disclosure, no way we're seeing that. (and I'm still not buying that footage shown of the Mogul debris...just looked too pristine (and none of that flowery tape the skeptics keep clinging to for describing the i-beams)).

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ah yes .... the beauty of keeping secrets... Just wait till all the witnesses go senile and die... bury any physical evidence... toss in a whole batch of disinfo... and 50 years later we will still be debating wheter it was or wasn't an Alien craft.

Well at Least Stanton Freidman says it was ET

Friedman has consistently favoured use of the term flying saucer in his work, saying "Flying saucers are, by definition, unidentified flying objects, but very few unidentified flying objects are flying saucers. I am interested in the latter, not the former."

Stanton Friedman is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell UFO incident and supports the hypothesis that it was a genuine crash of an extraterrestrial spacecraft

en.wikipedia.org...

So there ya go.. A Nuclear Physicist says Roswell was real ET craft... what more ya need?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join