It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am a Victim in a Legal Kidnapping Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by AeonsLOL! If you say so. But frankly, this was motivated by the (very) recent declaration that my sister plans to adopt my child against my will. No, I do NOT like to be a martyr. I want my daughter back, and this last is a long line of things - from being lied to to being lied about. After over two years, I am finally reaching out for support. And I get YOU. [sigh]

You reached out in an utterly useless way in order to get support for.....what exactly? The "what" you are reaching out for here is the thing you want the most.

You almost had money to do something, but then when the goal was in reach, you sabotaged it. Very noble. And it shows that in your heart of hearts, you think your child is fine where she is.

If you wanted what you wanted, you'd have it by now. You were not lied to - you knew EXACTLY what you were stepping in, and you did it anyways. You sabotage any real change in the circumstance, and are not doing what it takes to obtain your goal.

Apparently, your sister is capable of providing, does so, and puts doing so as her primary objective. You got a uterus that works, and she got the mother bear instinct you don't.

I'm willing to lay money on you never getting your child. You don't want it enough to do what it takes, and in your sub-conscious you don't really even want it.

You indeed are "reaching out." And what you are reaching our FOR spells out your real needs in glowing neons lights. Because you think that you'll get it on a THREAD on an ANONYMOUS BOARD, doing something that in no way gets you your stated goal. Congratulations, I admire your ability to get what you really crave.

There are enough people who are slightly dysfunctional on this board who might be in a similiar situation, and I hope one of them realizes what I'm pointing out in themselves and moves to make some changes in their life by having some internal personal integrity.
edit on 2011/1/15 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
How old is your daughter? Is this your only child?

She turned eight 0n the 13th. She is my one and only.

Why on earth would you have a child at your age?

Um... I was 46, things looked good, I didn't count on my company being bought by a corporation who laid off the graphics staff to send the work out of state. And frankly... When you become pregnant after over two decades of trying... Well, you don't go aborting it, I tell you what.

Why on earth would you not get off your duff and get your butt to your sisters and participate in the remaking of a family?

Does the term "money" ring a bell?

You do not have a job, well then, this is your job. The pay stinks but the traveling is good--get your thumb in the air and get to your daughter now. What is your sister going to do, close the door in your face?

Hitchhike? Really? With no money to eat on, and all my stuff here? I am scared pissless of hitchhiking, BTW. And yes. I bet my sister would close the door on me. Then I would be homeless in a city I haven't been in in years. Good call.

I am sorry. I am very sorry. I hate feeling the kind of cruelty that wells up in me when I hear a sob story coming from someone who thinks the system is not working for them.

Thank you for your self evaluation and apology.

Go get your daughter and if your sister doesn't listen because she has legal standing then park your butt on her lawn and participate in the Family! Make a shelter in the front lawn if you have to and make noise! Call the media (local to your daughter) when you get there and publicly acknowledge your intentions. Seriously, be a proactive productive Mommy! If not for yourself than at least for your daughter; one day this will be a good memory of how you overcame this and held firm in your Love and Commitment to your child.

Gods, I would love to. But hitchhiking with nothing to work with, so no home or food when I get there, cannot be the answer. And therefore, I need bus fair. (I am holding firm, but jeez. I have had nothing but ill luck in all of this - as well as deliberate lies and distortions made against me. I am proactive as I can be, given my situation.)

I am so very sorry you feel like you are left to "others" to make your world come together. It won't happen unless you make it happen. Go make it happen! You blew it, but you can make a new world out of the ashes, you just have to stop listening to your sister and get there, be next to your child right this very minute! There are no days left for remorse we must act on our Love at this very moment in Mankind's History!!

It is the end of the end of the end, only you can create a new beginning!

Well, in reaching out, I am trying to make it happen. What is wrong with trying to move things witgh the support of others? (Heh. I would need the support of many drivers if I hitchhiked...)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
You know, it's not really our turn to watch you. You're doing a good job of playing victim here. Don't tell us you have no money. Somehow you manage to hang out on ATS. You have at least access to a computer and internet access. If you REALLY want to be a Mom, you would move 3,000 miles, get a job, and prove you are capable of getting your daughter back.

Just do it!

Oh, good grief. I go to the library for an hour a day on the days it's open. I have been applying here, there abnd everywhere - I even went out there when I first became laid off for a couple of months - and applied to about 500 jobs there at the time. (Did you catch that I have applied for over 35,000 jobs since I was laid off? I have had a number of interviews and most I have seen other candidates. They are 20-something and 30-something. If you were hiring, who would YOU hire?

No one in this economy is hiring an old lady. So moving there with no place to stay, no money to eat, and hoping for a job that, evidence suggests, will not be there unless I am astronomically lucky... Yeah. Sure. Good plan there.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by AeonsLOL! If you say so. But frankly, this was motivated by the (very) recent declaration that my sister plans to adopt my child against my will. No, I do NOT like to be a martyr. I want my daughter back, and this last is a long line of things - from being lied to to being lied about. After over two years, I am finally reaching out for support. And I get YOU. [sigh]

You reached out in an utterly useless way in order to get support for.....what exactly? The "what" you are reaching out for here is the thing you want the most.

I did mention that I would accept bus fair, accommodations, whatever my community might be willing to offer. Get off your high horse.

You almost had money to do something, but then when the goal was in reach, you sabotaged it. Very noble. And it shows that in your heart of hearts, you think your child is fine where she is.

I never said my daughter was NOT fine where she is. I am sure she is healthy and happy. But she is MY child, and I believe that being with her natural parents (who can keep her healthy and happy just as well) is in her best interest. Now moves are being made to permanently take her away (when our friend had the crisis, I did not know that my sister was going to go to those extremes, and expected to build again - and maybe get some or all of the money back. Our friend is still struggling, but retains his home.)

If you wanted what you wanted, you'd have it by now. You were not lied to - you knew EXACTLY what you were stepping in, and you did it anyways. You sabotage any real change in the circumstance, and are not doing what it takes to obtain your goal.

Wow. You know all about me, I guess. You were there and saw that I was not lied to. Gee. I guess my memory is slipping if I cannot remember you being there. Thanks for setting me straight.

Apparently, your sister is capable of providing, does so, and puts doing so as her primary objective. You got a uterus that works, and she got the mother bear instinct you don't.

Now that was downright ugly. I am sure that my concern for her immediate safety when we lost our place to live had NOTHING to do with my maternal concern. Again. Get off your high horse.

I'm willing to lay money on you never getting your child. You don't want it enough to do what it takes, and in your sub-conscious you don't really even want it.

Psychologist? (A bad one, if so...) What is it you see that I am not doing? Precisely. And what leads you to say that "sub-conscious[ly] [I] don't really even want it?" You don't know jack.

You indeed are "reaching out." And what you are reaching our FOR spells out your real needs in glowing neons lights. Because you think that you'll get it on a THREAD on an ANONYMOUS BOARD, doing something that in no way gets you your stated goal. Congratulations, I admire your ability to get what you really crave.

FYI, I have had offers for money (I turned them down) from people on this board in the past, when I first went homeless. Frankly, you are clueless.

There are enough people who are slightly dysfunctional on this board who might be in a similiar situation, and I hope one of them realizes what I'm pointing out in themselves and moves to make some changes in their life by having some internal personal integrity.

You are one cold, presumptuous individual, you know that? Lastly and again: Get off your high horse.
edit on 1/15/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Greensage

I don't sense it is so much a sob story, but a member who is at a desperate point in her life, a cross roads for the most important person in her life. The feeling of needing to rush in where fools tread and to try and upturn the cart is a natural emotion for a loving Mother who may not be in this moment prepared as society see's fit, or in a position to fight the system.

She came for suggestions, guidance and support and that is who we here at ATS are regardless of the situation, it may not be something everyone would care to comment about or to chime in on, but somewhere someone would and she knew that starting this thread.

Amertarasu has been there enough time for others, she deserves all the dignity and support we can give her right now, she is suffering and vulnerable, but hopefully will also come out stronger not beaten down or weakened by our responses.

Also she would be hauled off by the Police if she did the irrational things you suggested, think about it for a minute and from what we have learned, her main concern is/was her daughters well being and watching her Mother grovel and degrade herself would be more than the little girl could bear.

Thank you so much for your empathetic response, Antar. You have a much better handle on this than Aeons above. That one presumes a huge chunk, and tells me what happened.

I appreciate our association all the more. [smile]

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hang in there girl, love is all I have to offer you, but you already knew that. I know from personal experience how devastating this situation can be. Slow, steady and consistent, reliable and dependable. That's all you can offer your precious Daughter at this point. You 'know' deep down the bond is strong, prove to her that you are worth her time and her good thoughts no matter how non conventional your lives have become.

Do me a big favor, please, take 5 minutes each day to meditate and just breath, to drop all the problems and heartache for 5 minutes each day, even if it is when you sit on the pot to poo, or shower, just let go each day and allow your cup to really empty.

When you go to sleep at night, using the breath, the very same breath which nourished her in your womb, the heartbeat she listened to for 9 months, let it be where you send your breath, when the breath releases, envision her wrapped in a rainbow of hearts, flowers and your pure heart energy. Blanket her, shower her. Love her.

And when you breath in, remember it is the same air as she breaths, breath deeply, exhale slowly. If tears come, let them flow, not just from your eyes but from every pore of your being. Let this life lesson become the blessing you need to transcend and to remember why you chose this in the first place.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you, antar, again.

I will do as you suggest. [smile]

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Oh, and to all who call me a whiney victim... Though the title says that, you may have noticed just a wee touch of mea culpa in what I wrote. I surely DO take the blame for the mistakes I made. This is, however, irrelevant to the fact that my daughter's interests are being usurped by her infertile aunt.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
35,000 job applications...Really? I'm sorry, whilst I am sympathetic to a point, I do agree with some of the other posters who are questioning just how committed you are to this endeavour. I have brought my daughter up on my own and have had some scary times financially...I would never have handed her over to anyone though. I read enough threads on here about welfare in the US, there must have been some options for that surely, rather than just panicking about becoming homeless and handing your daughter over to your sister 3000 miles away!

You keep saying no one will employ an old woman...you are 54, you are not an old woman! Sorry, but from the tone of your posts it seems that you have an excuse for every suggestion that people make, and whilst you keep saying "I won't take money" you do come across as looking for ATS members to somehow help you out materially, that in itself is concerning as you are potentially taking a big risk by allowing members here to get your personal details (which they would need to send you bus tickets etc) when you have absolutely no idea who these people are, and whilst I am sure that the vast majority of members here are honest, decent people, there is no way of knowing who is at the other end of the computer on an internet forum. What if something happened to you as a result of accepting gifts from strangers on the internet? How would that help your daughter.

I am quite sure that if you focus yourself and take a practical approach, you will find a solution, I know I would, and I would be spending every minute of my library internet time looking for cheap accommodation and work in the area that my daughter was, not posting on a conspiracy website, and blaming the system and society for decisions and choices that I had made.

I hope it all works out for you though... But you are the only person who can make a difference, it's really up to you.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
35,000 job applications...Really? I'm sorry, whilst I am sympathetic to a point, I do agree with some of the other posters who are questioning just how committed you are to this endeavour. I have brought my daughter up on my own and have had some scary times financially...I would never have handed her over to anyone though. I read enough threads on here about welfare in the US, there must have been some options for that surely, rather than just panicking about becoming homeless and handing your daughter over to your sister 3000 miles away!

Perhaps you missed the part where I explained that I applied for social services but was denied because I could not prove I DIDN'T have a 401K...? And I will tell you what. When you're sitting there with a beloved child contemplating sleeping in alleys, and unsure if there will be food to feed her - you do what you think is best to keep her from ending up exposed and hungry.

You keep saying no one will employ an old woman...you are 54, you are not an old woman!

I agree that I am not really that old - but I LOOK old, and when I compete with 20-somethings and 30-somethings - I can guarantee you that employers will hire them before me, whether they legally should or not. It keeps happening. Don't get me wrong, I still apply to jobs and keep hoping. But evidence would suggest that it's a slim chance at best.

Sorry, but from the tone of your posts it seems that you have an excuse for every suggestion that people make, and whilst you keep saying "I won't take money" you do come across as looking for ATS members to somehow help you out materially, that in itself is concerning as you are potentially taking a big risk by allowing members here to get your personal details (which they would need to send you bus tickets etc) when you have absolutely no idea who these people are, and whilst I am sure that the vast majority of members here are honest, decent people, there is no way of knowing who is at the other end of the computer on an internet forum. What if something happened to you as a result of accepting gifts from strangers on the internet? How would that help your daughter.

Well, no one has made an offer this time around, so it's moot.

I am quite sure that if you focus yourself and take a practical approach, you will find a solution, I know I would, and I would be spending every minute of my library internet time looking for cheap accommodation and work in the area that my daughter was, not posting on a conspiracy website, and blaming the system and society for decisions and choices that I had made.

I have been doing just that - looking for work in that area. It's difficult, since most employers want local candidates, I have no money to go to an interview, no way to get there if, by some miracle, I was hired, and nowhere to stay (cheap accommodations? What money would pay for that?)... It's rock/hard place.

I hope it all works out for you though... But you are the only person who can make a difference, it's really up to you.

Oh, I have no doubt. And, creatively, I posted my plea here. It has gone nowhere, but that's OK. It was worth a try. Thank you for your well wishes.
edit on 1/19/2011 by Amaterasu because: code

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join