It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Military Records Destroyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How convenient....

www.nytimes.com...

This really ticks me off, he has his records locked from the Governor days and now little military info...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've just read the news article at a german news site...
well, this is somehow disguising for me

does it matter, that bu$h was at the army?

[edit on 9/7/04 by l33chy]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by muckminer
How convenient....

This really ticks me off, he has his records locked from the Governor days and now little military info...

Did you actually read the article? Specifically this quote:

He went on: "In 1996 and 1997, DFAS engaged with limited success in a project to salvage deteriorating microfilm. During this process the microfilm payroll records of numerous service members were damaged, including from the first quarter of 1969 (Jan. 1 to March 31) and the third quarter of 1972 (July 1 to Sept. 30). President Bush's payroll records for these two quarters were among the records destroyed. Searches for backup paper copies of the missing records were unsuccessful."

They were destroyed before he even ran for President. Are you trying to tie this into the NWO and a super conspiracy that began years ago knowing that his service records would become an election issue?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Am I the only one who wasn't satisfied with those "timesheets" that the white house had provided, and amazed how the story suddenly dissappeared from the media's eye? and now this......tsk..tsk..tsk..
things are piling up and this administration can't seem bury them fast enough.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

They were destroyed before he even ran for President. Are you trying to tie this into the NWO and a super conspiracy that began years ago knowing that his service records would become an election issue?

It's very coincidental leading up to this election, just like his new driver's license # issued in 1995 prior to the 2000 election where records would be real important (Bush's DL#000000005 - how freaking odd is that, considering in TX this # is attached to other records no longer accessible since 1995). Laura's # is 005295107.

Perhaps I imagine these things that seem odd...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's not tied with any NWO, it is tied with the corrupt and deceitful liars in the Bush administration.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Bush haters never give up. The finance and accounting people mishandled the records while trying to microfilm them several years ago, before Bush was even running for president. Bush had nothing to do with that and had no authority whatsoever over the military's accountants.

Give it a rest. This isn't a conspiracy, just typical bureaucratic bumbling, typical for government workers.

www.onealclan.com

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Bush haters never give up. The finance and accounting people mishandled the records while trying to microfilm them several years ago, before Bush was even running for president. Bush had nothing to do with that and had no authority whatsoever over the military's accountants.

That is what the government tells you. Do you really believe the government is always honest?

Jeez, stop gobbling up everything the government tells you like a fat man at a buffet. Be skeptical once in awhile. This is way too convenient to be an accident, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
New Driver's License/identity in 95, lost military records in 96 & 97...he was prepping for the White House...perhaps he's not as dumb when he's chatting with God, but in public...he's a goof.

join