It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Things That Would Be Different If The Federal Reserve Had Never Been Created

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Here you go!
Source article

I especially like this quote (though the concise commentary is worth a read in its entirety).

Many liberals won't listen because they don't really care about ever paying off the debt, and most conservatives won't listen because they are convinced we can solve the national debt problem if we just get a bunch of "good conservatives" into positions of power, but the truth is that we have such a horrific debt problem because it was designed to be this way from the beginning.

*(bold mine)

As a Canadian, I feel you are lucky to have so much information available about your central bank, it always surprises me as to how many people are held in ignorance as to this crucial topic which directly affects every single citizen of our respective countries. (Then again, that is an essential part of this "game" isn't it?)

That is why many of us are looking toward you, the U.S.A. for a chance at change, and this is a hot topic in many places outside the U.S.A. as well.

The one point I will add deals with a precious metals based standard. The problem I see with it is that you can only buy 1 oz. of gold with 1 oz. of gold, dooming money creation to stagnancy, barring a return to the age old practice of war and looting. Unless of course a reserve is set, and the percentage of certificates to physical metal is adjusted somewhat like the interest rate.
Only, here again, the free market ceases to exist. (Though, in reality a "free market" has never existed, so perhaps our best bet is to aim for a "fair market" where the same rules and laws apply to all.)

the Billmeister

p.s.
Vote independent, the party system is a scam!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I think the solution to the debt problem is to get rid of money (a representation of energy expended) by releasing the free energy extraction method to human society. There IS another option.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I think the solution to the debt problem is to get rid of money (a representation of energy expended) by releasing the free energy extraction method to human society. There IS another option.

Could you please expand your thoughts, I am ignorant of this "free energy extraction method", and how it could be used as an exchange for goods and services. (Sources would be greatly beneficial to me.)

Thanks,

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister

Could you please expand your thoughts, I am ignorant of this "free energy extraction method", and how it could be used as an exchange for goods and services. (Sources would be greatly beneficial to me.)

Thanks,

the Billmeister

Rather than type in things I have typed before, let me provide you with the pertanent threads I have authored:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And my book, linked in my sig.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Thanks,

the Billmeister

Rather than type in things I have typed before, let me provide you with the pertanent threads I have authored:

And my book, linked in my sig.

Perhaps you could direct me directly to the sections that deal with how the "free energy extraction method" could be used as a viable means to exchange goods and services. I urge you to direct me to independent sources, to keep it concise, and and to the point of the OP.

Thanks again,

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OP, that article was breathtaking. Everybody needs to read that article; please click the link.

If you want a short, concise explanation of how the Fed works and why it is a conspiracy, you owe it to yourself to read the article.

What's not in the article, but what can be extrapolated from it, is that the Fed literally holds the power of life and death over the US government and probably even Western civilization. If there really is a dark conspiracy whose goals include collapsing civilization, they can do it and they will when they are ready. It's a done deal; we are already in too deep.

edit on 12-1-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ladies and gentleman, another historical re-write many will not like. The banks caused the american civil war, not slavery.

Slaves couldnt be taxed, but they could be used as "assets" to get a loan from a bank.

like leveraging belongings to finance a business venture.

The bankers could give 2 Sh*ts about if the men were free or not, but it made them more money to free them. It was economic warfare against southern financiers of rebellion against big government.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
Ladies and gentleman, another historical re-write many will not like. The banks caused the american civil war, not slavery.

Slaves couldnt be taxed, but they could be used as "assets" to get a loan from a bank.

like leveraging belongings to finance a business venture.

The bankers could give 2 Sh*ts about if the men were free or not, but it made them more money to free them. It was economic warfare against southern financiers of rebellion against big government.

I have seen many of these very convincing arguments, but I never see any sources... do you have any?

Granted, history is written by the victor, and opposing views are difficult, if at all possible to find. My conundrum comes from the reality that many "alternative" videos and articles almost seem to be quoting one another and the original source for the viewpoint is not made available.

As I have stated on other threads, this is not a necessity in forming an opinion, only, it is a necessity when trying to alter other people's opinions.

thanks for the participation,

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Perhaps you could direct me directly to the sections that deal with how the "free energy extraction method" could be used as a viable means to exchange goods and services. I urge you to direct me to independent sources, to keep it concise, and and to the point of the OP.

Thanks again,

the Billmeister

The methods involve electrogravitics - an are of scientific study that was pulled into Black Ops in the late 1950's - 1960ish. These are methods of extracting the zero point energy of the plenum (opposite of vacuum) that is everywhere seething with virtual particles and pouring energy into our universe such that it is accellerating in its expansion. I don't have these methods specifically, but a good idea of what is there can be found in a book (if you can find it) called Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion. This is why I said that we need to have this tech released from Black Ops.

In order to see what free energy would do to money, one might be interested in reading Jeremy Rifkin's Entropy," wherein he does an excellent job in showing that all money is merely representative of energy expended. With energy free, we would have, effectively, infinite money. And infinite money has no social application.

With a central site, open-source and available to all who have computers, we can self-govern, create robots to do what we don't want to do, solve problems locally and upwards to the planetary level, and use our time following our bliss, which for many will be solving problems - not with the cheapest or most profitable, but with the best solution.

With no money, things will be made to last. Packaging will be used for product integrity and not theft deterring - vastly reducing packaging. Between us, we will have all the basics covered, and exchange only meaningful things as we desire.

We will ensure an organic Earth, rather than seek cheap methods of pumping out "food" that meets no biological needs but merely fills the belly.

I hope this is what you're looking for.

new topics

top topics

join