Sarah Palin - Foot in Mouth!!???? Again!!!!????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
reply to post by beezzer

Sarah Palin would have said something even if the pundits were mute on the subject. It's the way she keeps herself in the spotlight. It's like the way Jerry Falwell use to make ridiculous statements about things. Every time he did, he ended up being discussed and the donations rolled in.

Seriously?
Hogwash. The left is so obsessed with her...that they talk about her more than anyone else. They cannnot stop talking about her....and if it is not the left....it is people so obsessed with their hate of her...they pick out little statements, start baseless threads and keep her in the spotlight.

Give me a break.

She does not need to even try and keep herself in the spotlight....everyone else does that quite easily for her.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If the shoe fits wear it OP, my god this woman has a college education and is a former governor of alaska sure she has a higher iq than most of ats members. So when she states a term as blood libel in a sentence she meant just that, sorry that some members of ats having an 8th grade educational level and not knowing their history of this term and why it came about, went right over your flippen heads, deal with it as your ignorance to our past will not stand in the way of my higher learning. This woman always has one hell of a comeback when she is attacked, I am hoping for a Paul & Palin ticket for 2012

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by seagull

What does it mean to be bright in a way people can relate to?

It was just last month that she was blissfully unaware whether it was North or South Korea that was our ally, I heard the interview, it was even dimmer when Beck corrected her and she still didn't get it.

No. You read the left's talking points. Saying the wrong word accidently is like a typo. She corrected herself and moved on. It is you and the others who grossly exaggerate the mistake and make it into something she is not.

Baseless accuations. Hatred with no facts to back it up.

Just like the FALSE "I can see Russia from my house" talking point. She did not say that as the left is claiming she did. SNL made a skit about it...and the lefft ran with it and now preach it as if it is a factual statement made by her.

Hate all you want. But dont make silly threads and comments without any facts to back it up. It makes Palin look much smarter
edit on January 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Hmmm... I think certain Muslim extremists feel the same regarding the west's general ignorance of their religious beliefs.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I agree that Palin should have witheld any comments in her defense until after the funeral of the victims. Of course, by the same token, opponents of Palin need to back off, too. Out of respect for the families this is the honorable choice.

It never ceases to amaze me how MSN and our government work hand in hand dividing the people. Everyone is at each other's throat. They keep us angry with one another to distract us from the real reason why the United States is in such disrepair. Wake up people! Don't you see what is actually happening here? I think we sometimes forget that this site's motto is to deny ignorance. How quickly we forget.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I don't think she has any clue what she has said by using the phrase 'blood libel'

I also believe whoever wrote her statement for her does not understand the term 'blood libel'.

In Palin's defense I think this is simply 'foot in mouth' and shows clearly her ignorance and the ignorance of those around her.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, now, we will never know what she would have done had the media not jerked their knee right at her the second the news of the shooting got out. Once again, Sarah Palin was villified, for what?? For a graphics page she swiped off the Democrats?

All that energy being directed towards her, and I suspect as always, she will survive and emerge after all is said and done, stronger.

Does anyone ever stop and wonder.

What happens to all of the energy expended, with Sarah as the sole/soul focus?

Originally posted by Kaploink
reply to post by beezzer

Sarah Palin would have said something even if the pundits were mute on the subject. It's the way she keeps herself in the spotlight. It's like the way Jerry Falwell use to make ridiculous statements about things. Every time he did, he ended up being discussed and the donations rolled in.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I may jusy be foggy today.

But am I correct that the jews hold a copyright on this phrase Blood Libel?

That no one else is allowed to use the phrase?

Can someone enlighten me on this issue, because it really seems ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow.. wildly poor and incorrect use of term.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

Is there a link? I don't know what you're referring to. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by dianashay
IF she were smart or civil or a decent person....

she would keep her trap shut until the Arizona funerals are long done and less about her
'me me me-, it's all about ME' comeback commends about accusations that are unfounded to begin with.

She looks like more of a jackass, kinda like the first one to smell the f*art must have been the one to have done it.

Go away Sarah, no one cares. Leave these people bury their loved ones in peace.

If the pundits would have kept THEIR traps shut, she'd have no reason to do this.

And like a lemming she follows. She did still have the choice of making a statement saying she would respect the grieving families and make a statement in due course, after the funerals - or something like that. But she didn't, she chose to roll up her sleeves and enter the fray. It was an opportunity for her to show dignity and respect....but yet again she failed because that's not in her nature
edit on 12-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I hate to break Godwin's Law, but it is the easiest way to show how stupid her statement is.

Hitler's monstrous crimes began and ended with him! Oh wait... he had millions of accomplices.

The murder of Sharon Tate began and ended with the murderess! Oh wait... she was brainwashed by Charlie Manson.

9/11 is entirely on Muhammad Atta's head! Oh wait... he was given orders by Osama bin Laden.

Pedophile priests' crimes are on them and them alone! Oh wait... the Church covered up millions of cases of child abuse for them.

Almost every 'monstrous crime' has an organization behind it that makes it possible in the first place. Almost every 'monstrous crime' has multiple culprits.

And I will dispute another point in her masturbatory Founding Fathers riff (written by a speechwriter, obviously. I do not hold Palin responsible for anything that she says).

So, we must condemn violence if our Republic is to endure.
"DON'T RETREAT... RELOAD!"

reply to post by searching4truth

What does it mean to be bright in a way people can relate to?

It means that most Americans are just as smart as Palin. Take that as you will~

P.S. Team Palin's scriptwriters and puppeteers are obviously aware of what blood libel is. They are trying to score subliminal sympathy points with the quasi-Zionist public by associating themselves with the Jews. Help! We're being persecuted! cry the moneyed elites backing SarahPAC.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What does that mean...

Hmmm...

It means that she doesn't go with what's popular, or the trendy paradigm...she looks at an issue and goes with what she feels. ...and that drives some folks just absolutely nuts, here on ATS and elsewhere.

As I said, many people can relate to that. I certainly can.

edit on 1/12/2011 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
She is saying that her critics are making a "blood libel" charge at her. That she is to be connected with this act is a false charge. And she is certainly correct. Oh they fear this woman. They will do anything to tear her down. Now this evil. Beware folks. The left is losing and they are sick puppies.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

It means that she doesn't go with what's popular . . . many people can relate to that.
She doesn't go with what's popular... she goes with what's popular!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
If the shoe fits wear it OP, my god this woman has a college education and is a former governor of alaska sure she has a higher iq than most of ats members. So when she states a term as blood libel in a sentence she meant just that....

Unless you are one of those hacks working for the left watch out that you dont let the op make a fool out of you in you knee jerk to jump down Palin face. Thats not what she said. She said SHE was being blamed for it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This reminds me of an old joke where Bush and Clinton were on a boat. The boat sank and so did Clinton. Bush walked on water to shore.

The next day, the headlines were, "Bush can't swim."

If Palin says nothing, she is cast as being in the wrong.
If Palin says something, she is cast as being in the wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This guy used the phrase days ago. Perhaps that's where Palin's writer got it?

The Arizona Tragedy and the Politics of Blood Libel
So as the usual talking heads begin their "have you no decency?" routine aimed at talk radio and Republican politicians, perhaps we should turn the question around. Where is the decency in blood libel?

So, Sarah is accusing the media of doing what she's been doing all along. Attacking innocent people for political gain. And they're both right! Sarah goes after people for things they didn't do (Obama=Terrorist for example) and the media went after her for something she didn't do...

Just desserts?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong that Sarah Palin isn't ignorant.
I will shut you down every time. She has done nothing, she knows nothing.
The only reason anyone knows who she is is because when McCain's campaign was going down the drain
and he saw Obama hadn't chosen a woman running mate he picked Palin up in a failed attempt to grab votes.

She sold her state out, she quit them, she was hypocritical about off shore drilling, she doesn't know what the vice president does, she doesn't know foreign policy. She is phony and shallow.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

If there were just desserts, D.C. would have been swallowed by a wormhole a long time ago.
Not that I'm for something like that, mind you.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join