It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening of the most powerfull Volcanoes around the world!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by Arken
Signs of the times....

Really bro?

I was under the impression that these events were just Mammy Earth doing her thing.

Just like she always has...

And you know what? She'll merrily continue to do so. Even after us, this self-important, though technologically advanced (sadly there is no logic in our tech though), virus of a race currently inhabiting this paradise of a planet are GONE.

Pz.

Sorry I disagree.
Please post where all of these volcanos went off at the same time? Or a reasonable theory, please? I really would love to see that data. No seriously I would like to see it.

edit on 13-1-2011 by DaWhiz because: add theory

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by Arken
Signs of the times....

Really bro?

I was under the impression that these events were just Mammy Earth doing her thing.

Just like she always has...

And you know what? She'll merrily continue to do so. Even after us, this self-important, though technologically advanced (sadly there is no logic in our tech though), virus of a race currently inhabiting this paradise of a planet are GONE.

Pz.

Well, actually no the Earth will not always carry on erupting long after us. Eventually when the Earths core cools sufficiently volcanism will slow and eventually stop. When it does stop the beneficial gasses that it kicks out that traps heat in our Atmosphere will cease, and with it so will our habital temperatures. sadly.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I just found this video on youtube.
Apparently, there seems to be a hell of a lot of seismic activity around the globe right now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
I just found this video on youtube.
Apparently, there seems to be a hell of a lot of seismic activity around the globe right now.

No, it's just one quake that occurred and is big enough to show up all across the globe, nothing more. Seismographs are pretty sensitive and easily pick up quakes on the other side of the planet, that is the point of their existence.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I never once said all life would die off; it would be simply be very difficult for the majority of creatures on earth to be sustain life, civilizations would be wiped out as they have in our history (you need to read up on the gaps in our history first of all), and we would suffer devastation beyond the likes of many generations. Do you even know what our magnetic field does, do you understand the consequences if it even temporarily weakens or shuts down? It's already confirmed that we have a massive hole already, and if the sun undergoes any major activity (which NASA and other world leaders in the field have predicted) then that alone would be a catastrophic event, let alone if a larger mass of the field shuts down. You my friend, need to do a little more research in science and history.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join