It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening of the most powerfull Volcanoes around the world!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
And darkness fell upon the earth, a darkness so deep that it could be felt... (You know, like volcanic ash.)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is a good find and really interesting. I am shocked that 2011 is starting off like this. First with thousands of birds dying in like four different states and now a massive volcano is erupting. I wonder whats next on Mother Nature's plan to kill the human race.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Yes it is true, There are always volcanoes going off somewhere in the world. Right now the actively erupting ones number in the dozens.

All this crap about humans polluting the earth and messing the place up is more talk than anything.

True, we de-forest a lot and tend to over harvest the oceans. We war with each other and cause pain to our fellow humans. We are cruel and bigoted. We kill for the sake of killing and create a great many problems for ourselves.

But all the pollution we supposedly spread, is a mere drop in the ocean compared to the amount of pollution Mother Earth dose to herself. Those volcanoes spew out more gases, greenhouse gases, Carbons, Acids, Phosphates, Heavy Metals, etc, etc....., than all the factories on earth.

All this hype that humans should be extincted, is the most moronic type of talk...

Grow up people.

There's 100,000,000's of people across this planet constantly working to keep mother earth from becoming a crap hole. Their work is astounding, with what they have to work with and against. and we don't just work against big corps... we have to try and keep mother earth from doing herself harm too.

Instead of bitching about how bad humans are, why don't some of you get off your butts and go out and join your local friends groups, plant some trees, pick up some rubbish, clear some environmental weeds.

Instead of waiting for mother earth to shake us off like fleas on a dog, try to help out a little more. If every person on earth picked up 5 pieces of rubbish or planted 2 trees, this planet would be a paradise. It still is in some places!!
edit on 1/13/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Most powerful volcanoes?
Those you call "the most powerful"?
Lake Taupo, Lake Toba, Whakamaru, Yellowstone Caldera, Island Park Caldera, La Garita Caldera any of those errupt? NO!

If one or bless us God several of these volcanoes erupt - there wouldn't be anyone in the whole world not noticing it.

Someone likes fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This does not look good at all. The world food supplies are already dangerously low. Food prices are getting ready to go up again and considering that unemployment is still rising this year and next year look quite dificult. The weather is going from one extreme to the next and making it almost imposible to grow crops. That many volcanos going off at the same time will further screw up the weather. Not a good thing.

Yes volcanos erupting is not abnormal. This many is. Has it happened before, yes, but that should not be reassuring to you if you have paid attention at all to what happened to the world after.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Run for your livesssss!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnseenEye
This is a good find and really interesting. I am shocked that 2011 is starting off like this. First with thousands of birds dying in like four different states and now a massive volcano is erupting. I wonder whats next on Mother Nature's plan to kill the human race.

No, there is not a massive volcano erupting. There are a few small ones doing so. This is also not in any way unusual. If you read the archives on the OP's source you would see that this month is pretty typical of what happens all the time.

And of course, describing the year as starting off like this in geological terms is applying a completely arbitrary chronological system to what is happening, so...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hiya people, i'm a british citizen & have followed your site via my phone for some time. This is my first reply from my netbook so forgive me if i don't use much slang or technical speak. Having read post after post & joined dot after dot myself for years before stumbling onto this site i have to say a great big thank you to all
i had actualy began to believe what some of my friends, peers, associates had tried to make me believe "you're paranoid" "there's no way, what you're saying's too deep" "come on lets watch some tv, have a nice cuppa & talk about lighter matters" you get the picture as we've all been there & some of us have to live there permanently, lmfho. This thread is another in your face doubters, haters, non-believers, diss-info'ers shout to open your eyes. You woulden't believe the state of this side of the pond, i'm British & proud but our country is in an appaling state, the world itself is at its knees never mind which continent, so let's stop bickering, arguing and finding fault over trivial matters. Open our eyes & our minds, unite & spread the word to whoever, however it is possible. Only when we stand as a whole can we all be counted. Thanks again TPTB here at ATS for the best site i have ever found, also thank you again for a great thread

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
More evidence of the influence of Planet X. According to this report, Planet X is approaching the plane of ecliptic from below Jupiter now:

See earthchanges.ning.com...

Planet X explains so much of what's happening now, because it also affects the Sun, which in turn affects the Earth's weather. And since there's a massive Planet X cover-up going on at NASA and various other government agencies, that would explain why there's so little media coverage about stuff like this.

Mark Hazlewood wrote an interesting book about Planet X, which you can read online here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

He was wrong about Planet X arriving in 2003, but if you change that year to 2011 or 2012, it still makes a lot of sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm going to try posting those links again because they didn't go through the first time.

Earth Changes:

earthchanges.ning.com...

Blindsided:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
At the beginning of 2011, The most powerfull volcanoes around the world are awakening! One of them is the Anak Krakatoa in Indonesia, but there are also the Merapi, and many awesome giants aroun the world! Something huge and unknown is happening right now on our planet....

www.volcanolive.com...

Tuesday 11th January 2011 Krakatau Volcano, Indonesia

Eruptions from Krakatau volcano, Indonesia have forced the evacuation of tens of thousands residents. Seven districts affected are Kalianda, Rajabasa, Katibung, Sidomulyo, Ketapang, Sragi and Palas. On Monday ash from Anak Krakatau continued to cover residential areas in parts of Banten province and South Lampung. Visual observations showed ash emissions reaching a height of 600 m and drifting east. Ashfall has affected the operation of seismometers on the volcano. Fisherman and tourists are advised to stay at least 2 km from the volcano.

Wednesday 5th January 2011 Merapi Volcano, Indonesia

Lahars from Merapi volcano have destroyed several bridges including Gempol bridge on the Putih River. A lahar overflowed from the Putih River in Jumaya village, Salam subdistrict, on Monday night, cutting off the Magelang-Yogyakarta highway at Kilometer 23 for almost 18 hours until about 1 p.m. on Tuesday. More than 500 meters of the highway were submerged under meter-deep lahar. This was the most damage cause by merapi volcano since the alert level was downgraded at end of December 2010.

Wednesday 5th January 2011 Volcanoes of Colombia

Four volcanoes in Colombia have been placed on raised yellow alert. The volcanoes are Machin, Galeras, Huila, andl Ruiz. Earthquakes increased at Machin volcano on 31st December 2010. Over 4 days 367 volcano-tectonic earthquakes were detected south and southwest of the main dome. The largest event occurred at 5:22 pm on 1st January 2011, with a magnitude 2.3 and a depth of 3.3 km. The earthquake was felt by residents in vicinity of the volcano and in the municipality of Cajamarca (Tolima). In the week from 22 to 28 December 2010, 363 seismic events occurred at Nevado del Huila volcano, of which 72 were related to fracturing of rock and 291 caused by fluid dynamics in volcanic conduits. Nevado del Ruiz and Galeras have showed elevated but stable activity.

Saturday 8th January 2011 Kizimen Volcano, Kamchatka

Eruptions continue at Kizimen volcano, Kamchatka with explosions and pyroclastic flows. Seismic activity is high, with volcanic tremor recorded. A hotspot was present over the volcano during the past week, which indicates a probable lava flow. On 1st January an ash plume extended 500 km SSW of the volcano and ashfall was recorded at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Yelizovo, Paratunka, Nalychevo and all Southern Kamchatka. On 5th January ash emissions extended over 500 km ENE of the volcano and ashfall was recorded in the Komandorsky Islands. On 5th December 2010 ash emissions reached a distance of 838 km NE of the volcano.

Signs of the times....

edit on 12-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

This has nothing to do with solar flares like some of the post suggest and some that say other. Fact, we are nearing the galactic equinox / equator. The only time mainstream science has touched this, was some years ago, NASA put out a show on NatGeo on the whole happening. ( Then came out and retracted the whole thing banking on the hope that everyone forgot about the previous show from years earlier ) As we near this alignment, the gravitational pull becomes greater and greater on all planets, including the sun. It causes increased planetary activity as in earth quakes, volcanic eruptions, global warming etc... This is happening to all the planets and moons in our system. It also pulls on the sun, increasing the solar flares. This has been proven and is a fact that we need to learn to live with. It is also a natural cycle of our planet, our sun, our system etc. Its a cycle that happens over and over. Nothing new at all ..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Very interesting nice post bro S&F

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As much as I would like to think that any cataclysmic event wont happen, there is too much going on to ignore. The internet has been around for a decade. If all that is going on is "normal" it would not be so new in recent times. Media has been around much much longer, and this type of reporting would have been done many times before. I do feel sorry for naysayers. They will be the least prepared, and the first to die. Like I said before, I am hoping nothing does happen, but Im going to be prepared just in case, for my familys sake, you all owe it to yours to be prepared none the less. If it is something that is beyond all control, then so be it, but I am not going out without a fight.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Ah yes Vulcan, aka Yahweh has wakened from his slumber; but instead of a Golden Calf we are worshipping something worse.... what is to become of us? Allah aka Sin has no authority by day so what of Christ aka Mithra aka Sun? No authority by night leaves a trinity powerless to get along and powerless to save us.... what of the greenback? The greenback has been reduced to mortality and is traversing Hades in search of Gold and oil..... Drugs have worn off

We are doomed! oh Enki where art thou? Save us Annunaki lol the grays want to inhabit our world as they believe they are the rightful inheritors of our resources. The rapture to come is basically the food source the grays plan for their last supper. Star Wars cometh
edit on 13-1-2011 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
As much as I would like to think that any cataclysmic event wont happen, there is too much going on to ignore. The internet has been around for a decade. If all that is going on is "normal" it would not be so new in recent times. Media has been around much much longer, and this type of reporting would have been done many times before. I do feel sorry for naysayers. They will be the least prepared, and the first to die. Like I said before, I am hoping nothing does happen, but Im going to be prepared just in case, for my familys sake, you all owe it to yours to be prepared none the less. If it is something that is beyond all control, then so be it, but I am not going out without a fight.

I don't believe it will be cataclysmic at all. The change is normal, the planet will be ok, we will survive. The part that concerns me are the increases in solar flares. Although they won't hurt us or anything epic like that, they are very capable of wiping out our electrical grid. ( think of them as EMPs ). Preparation is easy for this, but is not happening, otherwise you would see guy putting up resisters between all the transistors and the ground. It is literally as simple as that.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I don't believe pollution has caused what is occurring and I don't believe the planet thinks. I also do not believe that the worlds ends, that isn't in the bible. Armageddon is the battle that is stopped. Having said that, to those who believe these are "end times" I give the same answer. What does it matter, what can you do that is a positive thing today. Regardless of what is causing the volcanoes, the bird and fish deaths and the destruction of the concept of privacy, the question we can always ask is what can we do to help one another.

Everybody can pick up some trash, we can all give a dollar to charity, we can all help someone. Every time we do something positive and refrain from doing something harmful, the world is just a little better. I think this is a place to engage in speculations, I think that is the purpose of the site; but, no matter what is going on, in the end the question is what did you do to make things better.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Why don't people understand that a magnetic reversal is very natural? We already know two example of this taking place in our history, so obviously we are in for another. Are we so ignorant to think that our generation won't be the one too experience this? It has to be someone and we're more than overdue for another shift. You have to understand, it's been proven by NASA and the most intelligent physicists in the world that a reversal would shut down for a period of time, exposing us to solar winds and activity, The majority of life under these conditions, especially human, would simply be unsustainable to say the least. There is already a massive hole in our magnetosphere, as proven by NASA, and if we undergo any major solar flares such as the most recent one in history we would be in for devastation. Aside from the immediate effects on biological life, it would shut down the major power grids of the world compromising security and communication.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Nice Quake map..........Seems Pacific Ring Of Fire is on the fritz as usual but more so.........then we will have the snap and subduction, release of tensions on the plate which in turn effect the surround plates etc etc its like dominoes but its the Rodinia that's toppling (Orogeny) it may even effect the Cratons who knows?
It's a very random outcome, in fact the most random events on Earth, unless you know exactly what the Magma layer below the Sial and Sima Layers is really doing. It's a case of wait and see.
"The Exits are here, here and here. Return your trays to the upright position. Secure all loose belongings and assume the position. Welcome aboard the Planet Earth have a nice journey."

p.s yes magnetic pole shifts are not unusual and they move every single year. Time to worry is when our pitch changes!........ or if the weaker portions of our magnetic field face the incoming weather from the sun.
edit on 13-1-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
I was watching taupo a few months ago on RSOE and it appeared to be having earthquakes every 15 days at creepily regular intervals. RSOE doesn't want to show search results for it now so !?! who knows.

Hope taupo don't go up... it covered our entire coutry with meters of ash and surrounding nations with less! You can see it driving around when you look at the road cuttings, and it's not just one time period either :x For the curious, it's that space visible lake in the middle of the north island...

Google Geonet New zealand and you wiull see that this country is called "the shaky isles" for a very good reason.

There are minor quakes everyday and Taupo is on the direct line from the Kermadec Islands through White Island to Ruapehu and then down through Wellington.
Taupo is the sleeping giant, but White island is the safety valve.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

If the gravitation pulls were changing like you state wouldn't scales around the world read differently?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join