It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk to me about the "mantis" aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

All in the family

these folks operate the uso's.....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
In our "Stargates are Real" thread we came across some odd vases. They come from Abydos in Egypt and were made by the Naqada people

Naqada II period of prehistoric Egypt, dated to 3500-3200 BCE

They are tall, you can see the antenna and the tail in the last image and the long arms show three long 'fingers' not pincers...

In the Gor novel the Mantid like Priest Kings live underground and don't show themselves much... so they may not be ET's as such. Since we see them on the Naqada vases from 3500 BC they may have been here a very long time.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yes many Mantis reports almost always mention a underground cave or cavern. There seems to be a variance in descriptions from being humanoid with a mantis head to being a full grown giant mantis. Maybe there are several genetic hybridized versions just like what has been done with incorporating gray and human genomes. Just as many suspect alien races incorporated their genome with earth's primates. Could be people have seen several types of mantis hybrids and even the original form itself. I guess you can throw the hollow earth theory in the mix and it could be host for these beings. Well me thinks things are much more complicated then Darwins theory. Some kind of manipulation happened to us and seems to still be happening.

Just a Thought

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

All in the family

these folks operate the uso's.....

Im allergic to shell fish

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Definitely the same lineage, elements of community with social connection in the first, possibly some kind of sun tracking and calendar keeping in the the second and more complex expression in the third.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Unknown Solder, cool pic bro

The one I recognize is the taller grey (they didn't have any clothes on)
edit on 13-1-2011 by HRegressor because: descript

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That pic is in a book I just got called "art or close encounters". A pretty good read and great art-work of peoples various encounters with entities. I would not mind meeting any one of these beings in the picture.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

The blond looks a little spaced out.
Maybe a Universal trend?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HRegressor

Its missing the furballs, aka the evil teddybears or as I call them the demonic ewoks. They are normally reported outside the US.

The goblins would be another good add.

Satyrs, yes goat people, have been mentioned in a number of reports.

Mothman.

Bigfoot.

There are some others that could be added, some weirder than others, but nothing is more horrifying than the Clowns.

Philip J. Imbrogno has some books on really weird contactee and abduction reports, which apparently has even more bizarre stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Please tell me Aliens are not in to the Juggaloo trends of earth?

www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by johnthejedi24

The blond looks a little spaced out.
Maybe a Universal trend?

I have encountered many of them, usually at Bars and i have very little memory. They had the same look when i had awaken next to one one morning after. But im pretty sure she was human, but then again she had that universal "my belly button hurts " look. I think her name was Amy... ehem maybe Heather i dunno i feel like Billy Meir right now

edit on 14-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

They probably started them.

Theyre probably all clowns and the joke is on us.
edit on 14/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
reply to post by flightsuit

this might interest you....

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

here's another hypothetical probability...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

As a kid I met with two kinds of greys, one type is tall(the "Mantis"), skinny, with a large head and black eyes, perhaps 1.8 to 2 meters and the second type is small, skinny, about 1.3 meters tall, with a large but smaller head and "rounder" features in the face. On the ship I was on all the small seemed like workers and the single large grey "Mantis" was the leader. All wore tight-fitted uniforms if I remember correctly. The mantis felt cold emotionally but I'm sure they are not biological robots as some claim.

Read my full story here

-A
edit on 14-1-2011 by Acharya because: Added link

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Thanks for the link! I've starred and flagged your thread and intend to read it in depth when I have a moment to give it my full attention. Just in skimming the first paragraph, I could tell it's something very compelling.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
OK Acharya, I've read your entire thread. Well worth my time! Truly an excellent account, and I feel you are telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
In my one experience, if it was anything more than a dream, the only beings I would describe as mantis-like were gray and humanoid, but their eyes wrapped around either side of their head like a mantis' eyes would. Actually, one of them (there were four) looked like one of his eyes had shattered. The fact that they looked so much like Greys, along with the damaged "eye" almost makes me wonder if the "eyes" were some sort of goggles, as the damaged alien didn't seem to mind that his eye had been shattered. Maybe the mantis-types are just short Greys with goggles?

My experience (I'm assuming) happened the night of January 28th, the day that UFOs were sighted in Utah, just south of my home. On the 31st, I remembered my experience through a dream. I was not aware that UFOs had been seen near me that night until three days after the dream, when I read about the Dugway lockdown on the internet.
edit on 7-2-2011 by inomztietuseoe because: Confirming that I had no knowledge of the Dugway lockdown at the time of the dream.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Mini baby mantis captured

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b253408f1310.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2/7/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join