It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible reason why TPTB took out Arizona Judge John M Roll during the Loughner shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
First off, I am going on the assumption that Jared Lee Loughner ("Loner") was a MKULTRA mind controlled puppet. Delusional, incoherent rambling, yet deadly assassin?!? Sounds like mind control. Given that assumption, the district judge may be a larger target than congresswoman Gifford, considering the focus in the media is entirely on Gifford and Loughner's connection to her, she may be a red herring. So why would they take out John M. Roll? Perhaps this could be a clue:

www.washingtontimes.com...

'Rancher ruling adds to border debate'

U.S. District Judge John M. Roll, for starters, dismissed the claims of 10 of the illegals because they did not testify at trial. He then tossed related conspiracy complaints against Mr. Barnett's wife, Barbara, and his brother Donald, saying illegal immigrants had no constitutionally protected right to travel in the United States.

This district judge, was the same judge that was killed during the Loughner shooting (www.politicsdaily.com...),

He was pro-border security, just like Gifford en.wikipedia.org...

So why would a delusional "right-winger" assassinate two people that share conservative values of protecting the border? Or is this an example of delusional left wing politics?

It goes without saying that the federal government is vastly more in favor of illegal immigrants than the average American, esp. in Arizona. So was this a message to Arizona for their brazen show of force against the federal government when they passed SB 1070?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There is no conspiracy here and you are grasping at straws here.
Laughner is a mentally deranged person not some mind control victim as you imply with this thread.
If he was under mind control then I guess his handlers were just being nice to him by making him call his friend to say bye?
Highly unlikely.

Sorry but it had to be said.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
There is no conspiracy here and you are grasping at straws here.
Laughner is a mentally deranged person not some mind control victim as you imply with this thread.
If he was under mind control then I guess his handlers were just being nice to him by making him call his friend to say bye?
Highly unlikely.

Sorry but it had to be said.

As much as a stretch it is to say he was a mind controlled puppet, it is however a reason for his insanity. I'm still waiting for your explanation of his insanity. What is it? Prescription pills? A possibility. Political rhetoric? Maybe. Saying he is mentally deranged and offering no reason for his mental state is not an adequate explanation nor does it refute the MKULTRA angle which targets the mentally insane.

Can you explain what you mean by calling his friend to say bye? Did Loughner call Gifford before he shot her? And if so, why wasn't the police informed about this? I'm not familiar with this information so if you can inform me I'd appreciate it.
edit on 12-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I have no clue to the nature of his illness as I am not a shrink but I think it is fairly obvious he had issues.
What I meant by him calling his friend is that he called his buddy the night b4 and said his good byes.
His buddy was watching a movie and never picked up the phonbut got the message the next day.
In an interview after he said he got the message and heard about the tragedy and had a feeling his buddy did it.
I would link you but I am surfing via my playstation3 which won't allow me to link anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Is it quite possible, he was just shot because he was there? I've seen nothing to indicate otherwise, and the shooter isn't talking.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

thanks, I did see the article

motherjones.com...

Interesting, which again points to his insanity, but the point of the thread is not just that he is a mind controlled asset, it's that the district judge was in favor of not giving illegal immigrants rights to travel in the United States. Combine with this Gifford's backing of the Arizona law and you have two politicians who support border security getting attacked. Maybe it's just a coincidence since Arizona is strongly in favor of border protection but it's just another reason the powers that be would want to stifled the dissent.
edit on 12-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
thatsmycongress.com...

Here is a list of some politicians in Arizona that were opposed to SB 1070, and the article states that only Republicans voted for SB 1070

So it is not just coincidence that Gifford, a democrat, was targeted because she favored SB 1070. The democrats were divided on the issue so what is the probability that Gifford's backing of the controversial Arizona immigration law was a coincidence in this shooting? And John M Roll's backing of the rule of law which states Mexican immigrants are not U.S. citizens and not guaranteed the rights of Americans?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Is it quite possible, he was just shot because he was there? I've seen nothing to indicate otherwise, and the shooter isn't talking.

I heard this too, that he just happened to go there on a chance. Do you have a link to this statement? I would like to do some more research on it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
abovethelaw.com...

This article says he lived a few blocks away, and wanted to drop in and say hi. So perhaps Gifford was aware that he might stop by. The article also states

it appears that Judge Roll did receive death threats in 2009 after he certified a case brought by illegal immigrants.

However, this article makes it seem like he received the threats because he allowed a law suit filed by immigrants to go through. The lawsuit did not amount to the 32 million and Roll dismissed most of the case because the illegals did not show up to trial.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Why is everyone saying "loner" when his name is pronounced "loff-ner."
Loughner does not equal loner.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Why is everyone saying "loner" when his name is pronounced "loff-ner."
Loughner does not equal loner.

I've never heard anyone else say it loner, I thought I made that one up myself. I pronounce it loner because he's a "loner" get it? No, you don't see it through the lines?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Another development in the Roll shooting. Thanks to ATS member Saltheart Foamfollower for this one, it is an "inadvertent speech" made by Obama which would undercut federal prosecutions pertaining to the shooting of John M. Roll, the Arizona judge that was shot.

www.politico.com...#

Prosecutors and the FBI insist that Roll "was engaged in official duties" because he wanted to talk to Giffords and her staffers about problems with a surging caseload in federal courts in Arizona, particularly along the Mexican border.

Loughner's alleged killing of Roll may only be a crime under federal law if Roll was on business and not merely stopping by to say hi to a friend. The death penalty is likely available to the feds anyway, because of the death of Giffords's aide Gabriel Zimmerman.

So does anyone else think this could be intentional?

The original thread can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
thanks to wcitizen for bringing this up,

authenticallywired.com...

Apparently Judge Roll also was the only judge to stand up to Obama's 401k confiscation.

top topics

join