It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

long time browser just a quick question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi I have been viewing posts on here for a while now and have always had a keen interest in the unexplained. A thought entered my mind today whilst reading a thread on here and I wondered what your opinions would be. So for my question............... I understand that our brains and bodies operate using a variety of different electronic impulses. My question is could it be possible that the right combination of events I.e the magnetic pole shift and solar flares contribute to the next stage in evolution? Could this explain previous leaps in our evolution? Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, This is surly the right place for you to be to post a reasonable question such as yours, Hope you get the enlightened reply you seek, And a Flag to help you on your way... And on a personal note i work with diesel electric generators and i feel fine.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I remember hearing somewhere that solar flares can affect your DNA and bring a raise in consciousness. Apparently there is a theory that this is what the Mayan prophesy's where pointing towards and the Sun is ready to fire out massive flares. Wouldn't that be great if this was what was really going to happen in 2012! If so no wonder the powers that be are getting flustered. For the sudden realisation that we have been getting played all along.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Wow, can't wait for you to get your 20 posts in! What a great thread this would make! (You're going to make it into a thread, right)???

In the mean time I hope you enjoy your stay and may it be a long and learned one!

peace!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think the flares could be a source of mutation, or that they may help with evolution.
There is some scientific evidence to back this, but I never heard of magnetism affecting mutations.

I think we could all use some more common sense evolution, but we will probably just develop some new useless appendage.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
[I understand that our brains and bodies operate using a variety of different electronic impulses.]

Is it electric impulses, or a electrical energy field. An electrical energy field that surrounds
or body. The aura is that energy field.
It was said, that on 911, there was a huge spike in the magnetic sphere of earth.
And other big events, was noted on the magnetic graphs for our earth. There is NO
doubt in my mind their is a connection.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies I will try and make it into a thread as soon as I can. In response to us evolving useless appendages I don't believe this would ever be the case if we were to evolve at all I think it is more likely to be mentally rather than physically but that is only my thought on it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 19rn50

Sorry, this just came to my mind, after I posted.
Those pagan pictures of Jesus with a halo around his head.
Well, how did they know 2,000 years ago. About the body having an
energy field? This indeed is an interesting subject all a lone.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm really not sure about that.
The halo could represent many things.

new topics

top topics

join