It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

haunted guitars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
lets turn this educational.. can anyone nail eugenes trick bag?? Im having trouble alternate picking the arpeggios like vai,I can sweep but want right sound

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

OMG! That is a gorgeous instrument. I play a Fender Precision not unlike that one but yours is much prettier.
Back on topic. I think that most players do have a particular guitar that they use while at home or used when composing. Often times that instrument is left behind when traveling or on tour and only the secondarily preferred ones come along for the ride to receive the stress and bumps that go with it.I never really had the opportunity to leave behind my Baby as she was my sole instrument, or soul instrument if you will. I would've if I could've but nothing compared to the way she feels in my arms. Ah, Love.

If love is the tie that binds us with our instruments then surely they can be "haunted" every bit as much as anything else.

STH

I want in on any ATS music project. I've played for 22 years.Everything from pop to electronic to country to metal. Metal is my bag. Shameless plug: Drowningman out of New England. Not the "newest" releases...only the good ones. Check 'em out.
edit on 14-1-2011 by stopthathurts because: to add

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

What is this "eugenes trick bag" you speak of?

Never mind. I found it. That's one of the coolest guitar solo pieces ever. On par with Eruption though maybe not as ground breaking.

STH
edit on 14-1-2011 by stopthathurts because: Doh!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
best guitar piece i've heard in a while morbid angel "god of emptiness" i found it on youtube and it is the one with all the album art and for an early deathmetal band having an accoustic number like that just sounds other worldly in my opinion. i also like the intro to "nighmare" by venom.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join