It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Sick of the Lies, Its my right to know the Truth!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Right here it is. Im just going to tpye as it comes to mind here, so please bear with me.
This thread i would like to dedicated to everyone and i openly invite everyone to atleast make one reply here. If its starred and flagged mods please take them back. Keep them or donate them to a good cause.
would be nice. But this is not what this thread is about. I look at the S&F situation as a locator for decend threads.....well i used too. Not anymore.
The boards are rife with individuals derailling legitimate threads. I know im not alone when i say this. They are constantly trashing threads surrounding whats blatantly going on around us today,
UFO's, Planet x/Nibiru/Orcus, 2012 threads, Biblical events and prophecies that surround the dates. Everything on these boards are derailed trashed and ends up a forgotten thread.
What are you all really here for? The Truth?
We on ATS are not getting to the bottom of anything. ARE WE!!

Now ive had enough, this isnt about me thinking im better than any of you. This is about me, its my right to know the truth, i want to know the truth. Its my right and its your right.

Now im going to tell you all this what i believe typing as im thinking, some of you may be offended some not, i will chance to pop off on different topics but hey, its my thread, if you dont like it then please move along theres nothing for you to see, Right.......sleeves up

This is what my take on this is, this thing that we all share regarding life and the events, oh?
ive just realised i cant supply any evidence what so ever to back up my claims, im just not quite privy to that yet so please, if you are wanting hard proof, well i havent got any because the evidence i bring is based on my feelings!! something that they havent stole from me yet!! Instincts, a feeling thats a global feeling, you know when somethings going to happen or when something is wrong or the inkling you get when you know truth.
So i have no evidence.

I posted this on another thread regarding the "GREEN" meteor that was recently sighted:-
ATS members need to start seeing exactly what is happening here. Information was created by our ancestors and its all there. The prophecies and predictions.
Birds dying all over the world
Fish dying all over the world
Cracks appearing
Sinkholes
Massive areas flooding
I can go on but itll just end up in a slagging match.

I recently asked a fellow ATS member who in my eyes would be best suited to create a thread that will monitor the Global Ocean Buoys for changes in sea temps pressures etc.

The fact of the matter is, we are going through changes yet ATS continues to deny it and rubbish all claims.
Yes it may sound like scare mongering but in my eyes its fact. The evidence is there. I also believe that every dark cloud has a silver lining as does the doomsday prophecies. Yes the sit will hit the fan but this must all happen in order to bring about change.
Lets not deny what we have done to this planet, our home, now its time for change. A nudge in the right direction to get us all back on the right path.
Does anyone else not find it disgusting how on one side of the planet some have everything yet on the other side they have absolutely nothing? wtf is up with this?
Remember Haiti and bush with his comment " dont send food or blankets, just send your cash"!!! What a cheeky mofo!! and where are the Haitians today? Same place different day? Where is Pakistan and where will Oz be? All in the crap.
Why?
Heres why, because i know for a fact that given the chance everyone would come together and muck in. Helping eachother but we cant.
Freedom has been taken away from all of us, not overnight but over the years. You arent free to do what you want, theyve made sure of that.
Before long FEMA camps will be in place, monetary systems will collapse.
the earth is going through changes and we are all still being denied the truth.

What is it with ATS? Whats happened to this site? Is it about denying ignorance and getting the truth and spreading and sharing that knowledge with others? Making our findings well known.

ATS could rise above the rest by becoming a source of knowledge where its members strive to obtain the truth, instead most of the effort is put in denying the truth.

What you see on the news in Oz may not be shown in the UK or the US or vice versa. We are all being played and you all know it, time is of the essance.
Important threads are being derailed and trashed, whats proof when the proof is supplied by those that are creating the lie?
I rely heavily on my instincts, what i feel is right, if evidence feels right i'll go with that, if not i wont.

Heres a proposition for you all. How about we all remember why we joined this site, our motives, truth removing the veil of deciept?
Thats just my opinion. If there is only me that feels this way then IM the one in the wrong and im in the wrong place.
So what do you all say?
Are we going to stand and be counted and get the truth or are we just gonna roll over and play dumb?

So are we? Those of you that are hell bent on thread wrecking and the ultimate conspiracy of hiding the real truths, have you been promised something? I dont see the logic? Why try so hard putting so much effort in when money that you may be recieving for your duties is all going to mean nothing? We are all in the same boat, what happens to us happens to you? A flood wont go around you, you know? We are all on the same planet facing the same crap because its what is prophecized. We are going through changes that ultimately was caused by us.
The quest for power and control has led to the dying planet we call home. Oil, coal, gas, minerals, then we have our pollutants and the scabs we have put on the earth suffocating the planet restricting her movement by the concrete and buildings, the rail networks that thread and weave over her skin also digging deep as a shortcut. Massive rods of steel rammed down into ground to form the foundations for a bridge or a building.
Imagine Earth was a Body? Which if you really think about it, is. Mother "Earth" is the "Heart" and we are that materialistic and self obsessed that we've forgotten.

Everything is changing. Its changing now. I feel it, and i feel that its true. The end of the world? No, its the "End of the World as we know it"
Everything must change. It has to happen. The disasters must happen in order from us to rid ourselves of our addictions like oil fro instance, and currency. These have to all go, but the people "TPTB" are not willing to change because its they who will lose out. A clean free earth friendly or possibly earth promoting energy would be a total disaster for those in power. FACT. They would lose billions. Energy giants and banks would collapse. Now from their point of view theyve just lost two important tools, for control.
Here goes another one an earthquake triggers a dam to burst and mass flooding due to heavy rains, all events that will take place all point to the events leading to the Great tribulation.

I want to say this. I feel in my heart those of you that are suffering right now, have faith, it may seem hard and god works in mysterious ways. Those who have lost their lives through recent events or those who have lost loved ones? I would like to offer you a message that to say that you have lost them and you will never see them again may not be fact. I believe that come the Great Tribulation we will all be re aquainted with our loved ones. I strongly believe that.
People brand me a scaremonger but thats not the case. I would like to say i believe that i myself have changed alot over the last 3 years, and when people talk of a shift of conciousness well im actually basing that on fact because i have witnessed it myself. Im not the same peron as i was back 3 years or more.
My views have totally changed, my beliefs have changed, everything. The thing is 3-5 years ago i look back and it isnt me. Even as far as when The World Trade Centers were hit? I was instantly brainwashed into hating. I hated muslims and everything to do with? WTF? I know this is fact because i witnessed it, but it wasnt until the last 3-5 years that thanks to those trying to expose the truth had supplied evidences that would suggest a conspiracy. 911? Terrorists? I dont think so. More like an ideal solution to kill loads of birds with one stone. Hide the trillions of debt, saves cost on deconstruction,gain a foothold in the areas that are relevant either lithium or certain points located on the globe that would suggest stargates or missing artifacts.
To me its all a massive conspiracy.
The water+tv's+mobilephones+www= common amongst humans
oil+gas+electricity+food+medication= all common to everyone and can all be manipulated or added to to control the masses.
What would happen if all of the above stopped?
TV's=hypnosis
Mobile and internet commections=altering frequencies somehow alterning behaviour or mind control?
Food= The additives? Creating illnesses to line the big pharma giants pockets? Holding all the cards as the food we eat is controlled by governments? Grow your own do you? Dont think so, well if you do not for long they will make sure new laws will be passed.
The water goes without saying. You just have to look at the Water Act or while im at it The Cancer Act.

Im going to leave it at that for now. But i will be back. Hope you enjoyed.

I Mean what i say when i say i want the truth. Its my right. I need to know am i on the right site, Is ATS going to be where i find it? I hope so, or at least point me in the right direction.
I know what i believe is true but it would be nice for us all to pull together and get to the bottom of it so we can share what we find with others that arent aware.
I believe The birds, fish, sea life, weather, and geological activity are all connected. Connected to change.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Heres a few of my threads that were of interest in my opinion.

Sea Brat an alternative for Corexit that wasnt used? Why? This is a massive conspiracy in itself they used corexit "because" it was damaging. Thats the only answer.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then there is
Operation Bloodstone? You guys really want to check this one out. Nibiru aka Orcus, rod of iron? Anyone?

Then there was this
Atrial Fibrillation AF very good for those of you that understand what im talking about. It s all about the heart=earth www.abovetopsecret.com...
I made connections in the above thread regarding Atrial Fibrillation. AV=atrio Ventricular or???????
AF=Atrial Fibrillation or??? Air France, Athiests Federation?much much more!!!
BB= bundle branches or?? Blackberry.....and the rest?
SN=sinus node or???? Senegal, Sky News or???

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I Mean what i say when i say i want the truth. Its my right.

Why is it your right to know the truth? The truth about what? Do scientist's demand God give them the answer to gravity? You need to SEEK and FIND the truth yourself, the elites aren't going to hand it to you on a golden platter because you make a rant stating it's your right to know. They don't HAVE TO tell you anything, though if what they know concerns the well being of lots of people they would be morally inclined to tell us or reap bad karma, but that doesn't mean they will tell us.

You will know the truth one day.

EDIT: Don't be put off by all the skeptics on ATS, I too believe there's definitely something to these mass bird/fish deaths: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[EDIT: Also, what exactly prompted you to post on the green meteorite thread, you don't seem to be drawing any connections? Is there something you are trying to get at? Serious question BTW.
edit on 12-1-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

In relation to this ______beforeitsnews/story/344/873/Is_a_virus_released_by_BP_responsible_for_the_bird_fish_deaths.html
you need to read my thread posted regarding Sea Brat dispersant it backs up this claim.
edit on 12-1-2011 by jazz10 because: added link to massive conspiracy overlooked

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Nice thread jazz. I for one believe that change is and will always be the way. The problem is when people get used to the weather or the geographical location they are in. The weather has been pretty steady over modern mans days. The population has grown to levels the earth has never seen(obviosly). The climate on earth has always changed with or without man. The problem I see now is that the one's with money will do anything in their power to make more money, through lies and deception if needed. Instead of realizing that the world is changing and we must change with the changes, big corporate interests are telling us that we are the problem and we must pay for the change. When energy producers have to install or change a configuration, it costs an great deal of money. This is a problem when the corporate executives are making multimillion dollar a year bonuses and want to save money. In stead of me keep on rambling on, i will just say that people should not be scared of the changes. The small man(which is us) is not at fault here, it is the big corporate interests that withhold evidence or information that can help humanity to sustain big dollar profits.
Until we see the change you are talking about, a change that is needed in the way we do business. We will see the same results. The small man will pay for the environmental damage of the big corporate interests, which is the dollar.
P.S. I do think we need to get off the fossil fuels.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ask yourself this simple set of questions.
- Do you need to know? OR, would you just like to know like we all do?
- Would you want all of YOUR information out in the open? Family secrets, what you had for lunch, ETC.

The truth is out there I promise. I know things that will blow your mind! (Thanks Jesse, but it's true.)
Don't give up. Have you considered a career in some sort of Law? Pursue Computer Forensics or something along those lines and if you are good at it, phone calls are made and visits are paid...

Hang in there bud!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Have you actually read this full article: worldvisionportal.org...

It goes into full detail about the synthetic virus created by BP, it's of moderate length though.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

It is all theory though right? No proof.
Second Line.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

The Synthia virus is anything but fictional. Why don't you actually try reading the article in my last link.
2nd.

EDIT: Also notice the article was posted long before these mass bird/fish deaths, that's what surprises me most. Read the whole thing and tell me it doesn't surprise you.

edit on 12-1-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
rights. it's just another concept created by man and does not exist without man.

I can understand your quest for info and no-one should deny you your info I just don't see it as "right".

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Easy trigger. I wasn't attacking your thread.

I will read it. I was asking. Not attacking.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

you may find this of interest?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

Easy trigger.

Isn't it tiger?

I wasn't attacking your thread.

This isn't my thread, nor is the blue plague one.

So what do you think, have you read it yet?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yeah I read that article when it came out actually. It hadn't crossed my mind though until you mentioned it. That is an interesting connection but I don't think they would be stupid enough to release an immortal organism into our oceans to be honest, even if it had a "kill switch" so to speak. But who knows...we are dealing with psychopaths after all.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I will read it at lunch today. (EST). I am working at home today due to the snow. I must admit. It is WONDERFUL.

I recommend everyone try to convince their bosses to allow them to work from home!

*Trigger, is a military term. That doesn't mean Tiger, is incorrect though!*

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
John 8:32 You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Visit www.lightoflifeministry.com for Truth

Then visit the other links in my signature.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
This is what my take on this is, this thing that we all share regarding life and the events, oh?
ive just realised i cant supply any evidence what so ever to back up my claims, im just not quite privy to that yet so please, if you are wanting hard proof, well i havent got any because the evidence i bring is based on my feelings!! something that they havent stole from me yet!! Instincts, a feeling thats a global feeling, you know when somethings going to happen or when something is wrong or the inkling you get when you know truth.
So i have no evidence.

I agreed with you on the above and i highly appreciate you on making this thread, there are too many nay sayers and debunkers on ATS asking for proof to all the things, what about human feelings and emotions, thats the very reason i thought about many times about leaving ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I came to this site to have meaningful conversations with other people and I've found it extremely hard to do so.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I suppose the floods in Brazil is going to be passed of because of inadeqate infrastructure?

Nothing to do with the birds, fish flooding and geological activity?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Isaiah 32:7
Scoundrels use wicked methods, they make up evil schemes to
destroy the poor with lies, even when the plea of the needy is just.

Nahum 3:1
[ Woe to Nineveh ] Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder,
never without victims!

Psalm 5:9
Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with
malice. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongues they tell lies.

Psalm 58:3
Even from birth the wicked go astray; from the womb they are wayward,
spreading lies.

Psalm 144:11
deliver me; rescue me from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are
full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding
to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

.... So , satan IS the father of ALL lies .
and his minions are those in power .

They only rule on this planet though.
...and they won't buy their way into Heaven

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join