It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Presentation in the U.S. by Dr. Andrew Wakefield on a Vaccine Safety 5-Year Project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini

by supporting anti-vax you are lowering herd immunity and putting peoples lives in danger.
edit on 14-1-2011 by cassini because: grammatical

I fail to see the logic in your statement. Are you claiming that vaccines don't work?
Surely the danger would be to non vaccinated and not affect the vacinated?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

In the interview of Dr. Wakefield that I previously mentioned on this thread - on the website Goldenhawk Projects - ("Doctor Blamed for the MMR Scare Speaks Out - Dr. Andrew Wakefield") Dr. Wakefield points out that the complaint filed against him at the General Council was made by Brian Deer and perhaps others, rather than a parent, and that this is highly irregular. A medical complaint is supposed to be to give patients a recourse for damages.

Also in this interview it was pointed out that the government in the UK had a stake in this complaint, because they had given indemnity to the UK based vaccine manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline against damages caused by their vaccines. This, of course, is contrary to the mission of the government to protect the health and welfare of the public.

Dr. Wakefield is the person in this story who is protecting the public, and paying a heavy price for it.

I knew that Dr. Wakefield was in the right.

I'm happy to listen to his comments exposing the kinds of shenanigans that go on when vested interests pursue their own agenda, to the detriment of the public's health:

Published on Aug 28, 2014

While other media outlets remain silent on this breaking story, we continue our investigation into the CDC Whistleblower Dr William Thompson… and as a result of Thompson’s statements a collective voice is accusing the CDC of fraud.

Initially Dr. Thompson contacted Doctor Brian Hooker stating the CDC has been hiding self-incriminating evidence for over 10 years now and that he WITNESSED the CDC remove large numbers of young black boys from their case study, because they showed a 340 percent SPIKE in autism after vaccinations.

We’re now turn to an international leader on vaccinations for some answers. In fact, it was HIS research that started a lot of this talk years ago. Our guest today is Dr. Andrew Wakefield one of the first researchers to link vaccines to autism.

Shortly after he first spoke out against vaccinations, the Lancet journal, ABC’s Good Morning America and even the British Medical Journal basically cut him off. The medical community did everything they could to distance themselves from him, while ABC did everything they could to vilify him. It’s been several tough years, yet Doctor Wakefield’s research still reverberates throughout doctors offices and households around the nation and he’s here joining us today to discuss the CDC Whistleblower and his own research.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Excellent thread Mary, thank you! Wakefield needs to be Sir Andrew Wakefield

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Limbo

Not everyone can be vaccinated. No vaccine is 100% effective. Not everyone develops the same robustness of immune response. Herd immunity protects those who can't vaccinate and those for whom the vaccine/response effectiveness wasn't enough. Anti-vaxers currently freeload off herd immunity but once that drops, their willf ignorance will wreak all kinds of havoc.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

People who don't vaccinate don't freeload off anything.

They make a wise decision for themselves and others would do well to do the same.

As I said before on this thread, this is a confusing topic because Wakefield's initiative is not to advocate against vaccination itself but for testing them properly and for sound medical care for those injured by them.

I suspect that as time goes on, this honest man Wakefield will eventually become an advocate for ceasing vaccination and focusing instead on eliminating toxins from the environment and the foods that people eat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join