It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerber is the Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hey all

Just been practicing my conspiracy theorist skills that we need in order to be one step ahead of the government and came up with this one.

Recently on facebook I've been informed that a NEW profile can be used in place of the current one we have all been using.

I didn't like the look of this new one and so used my freedom of choice not accept this and continued with the old one. Some friends clicked the new one on and said they didn't like it but there was no option to change back anymore and had to settle for it.

Boy was I happy........for 3 months........ until I received this message the next time I logged in.

Coming Soon: Your New Profile: In the next few days you'll be upgraded to the new profile.

So contemplating this further I had a moment of clarity.

The number of the beast according to biblical prophecy will be marked on the hands and on the foreheads of each willing person. If you do not accept this mark you will NOT be able to buy and trade in anything. The founder of facebook "Mark Zuckerberg" is waiting until he gets 666 million facebook members before he claims to the world to be the new god. This "mark of the beast" on the hands and foreheads is the keyboard and the monitor which connects the two to the N.W.O. of internet online buying and trading.

AND the founder is called MARK!

Coincidence? I think not.
edit on 12-1-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: I made the mistake of saying 666 which should have read 666 million.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
you need more practice dude!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Are you going to take this on tour?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I followed this up until the moment of clarity bit. Which wasn't so much clear but rather vague and confusing. Mark Zuckerberg is going to fry 666 on to my head via my computer screen?

Boy am I glad I don't have a Facebook account. Guess I'm safe.

(seriously this one completely confused me)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
OMG please stop with this crap.

Yay now people are gonna turn everythign into a conspiracy.

NOT every damn thing in life has a motive behind it. I changed my profile back before the New Year and if you READ anything online about it, it said that after the new year ALL accounts will be that way permanently.

Get a grip.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Wow go easy fellas.. You don't have to agree with him.

Deebo

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The number doesn't have to be physically fried into your forehead if symbolically the computer screen is frying the mark of the beast into your brain behind it. (Notice I said mark? The mark of the beast is facebook and the name of its founded)

Yeah after releasing it on facebook it was decided to misinform and disinform through a web of lies on the internet surrounding it. This is why there was useless chatter about it being after new years eve.

And besides, this was just a bit of fun, dont get too excited.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

You've only got part of the equation figured out...

Mark Zuckerberg, Justin Bieber, and Vince - the Sham Wow guy, will all meet, then through dark and arcane forces they will be fused into one being, The Shamzuckbieb... and when the Shamzuckbieb mates with Miley Cyrus... then the Antichrist is born.

Pfffttt... amateurs.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hahahah love it. Now you're thinking!

Like minded people such as our genius minds should get together to form a think tank and I'm positive we could figure a few things out!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Wow go easy fellas.. You don't have to agree with him.
Deebo

Just ignore the thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
That is a ridiculous suggestion, with absolutely nothing to back it up...

I think there is more chance of Ronald McDonald being the anti Christ!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think it sounds more plausible then half of the other crazy theories out there. I know that is all most of the people do around here, is play that game on Facebook. It is like their mind is plugged in to another zone.(kind of like me on ATS) lol

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Glenn Beck is probably still hiring.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yeah is like a computer chip with all your information stored on it for the government to see. Your identity and your thoughts updating them everyday or so without them asking a single question.

You know how some countries train their people to drive cars on a computer simulator first before going out on the open road and into the real world?

That's Farmtown!

The government is using this poor excuse for a game to suit their mission plan, whatever it may be.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by liejunkie01

The government is using this poor excuse for a game to suit their mission plan, whatever it may be.

The mission plan maybe to keep the population asleep. I notice that people around do not even want to know whats going on, other than what is in their personal space. Keep them happy and keep them spending, paying them utility bills, paying them taxes. If people start to question, then they might not like what they see.

top topics

join