It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH Can I Do?! Part I: Synthesis & Balance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Synthesis
[sin-thuh-sis]
–noun, plural -ses  /-ˌsiz/ Show Spelled[-seez] .
the combining of the constituent elements of separate material or abstract entities into a single or unified entity ( opposed to analysis).
a complex whole formed by combining.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to try and explain a thought (which isn't easy for some) that I have had for a while. I felt compelled to express it at this time after reading the Earth's Human Infestation thread.

I've come to realize that a common rebuttal by most people and sleepers is that they don't know how to not uphold the status-quo. They don't know what else to do but continue even if the herd is cliff-bound. Creative thought and problem solving is dwindling and any effort that surfaces is usually thwarted by lack of resources, media, FDA etc.

In my short lived life here, I've learned a lot. I feel like life really accelerated the last cpl years and now i feel like an old man in my early twenties. Maybe its my old soul....

I've learned that blaming is utterly useless. Blame God if anything...and it probably doesn't care if you do.

I've learned that people, in general, are not very smart. No amount of logic and reasoning can appease the masses and their differing philosophies; on the other-hand, the puppet-masters are extremely intelligent and most likely work together rather then compete.... (but i don't want to touch on old topics)....which leads me to the most important word I have yet to hear...

Duality

This is the core of physical life as a human being. We learn by experiencing extreme opposites. The unbalanced people are a symptom of an unbalanced society.

If you are a balanced person ( I learned how to balance my self utilizing the chakra system although the path is irrelevant; go into detail later) and are current with your self, your body will tell you amazing things. At this point your emotions are of great aid. Question everything, esp. yourself

The beautiful Bhagavad-Gita stresses this balance. A man who sees inaction in action and action in inaction is wise...does that mean whatever you do, it doesn't really matter? That wouldn't be an incorrect statement.

Does that mean do nothing? No ( Sorry pacifist)

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.

I've learned that America has become the land of Illusions. Distracting any and all in the name of profit.
I've learned that the monetary system is a scam, no matter what you call the currency.

I've seen so many good ideas come and go (Even repeat like a trend) along with alternatives to the monetary system like Sovereign Money and the Venus Project....perfect? No. better then this? probably

The Georgia guidestones say to balance social order and individual freedom. Balance!! Giving more to one takes away from the other.

Electric vehicles
Medical breakthroughs
The eco ARK
Free energy or
Almost free energy
like the LERN batt. aka cold fusion.
Et al

Do they flash us with these to keep us hopeful?

Cu Bono?

There are good people trying to do the right thing....but they're being met with much resistance. Free Journalism and the internet is our greatest weapon. Coupled with some good detective work...who knows

The majority of the world is overly red and overly orange

The first thing you can do is fix yourself. Sometimes feeling overly indigo, one doesnt want to eat or partake in anything physical for that matter. Some think of the Creator until death, starving themselves and renouncing this physical world.

I can understand that logic and it is tempting, but imperfect action is better; learning and advancing your spirit so you dont get lost upon crossing over. Being a Light in the darkness, guiding those who seek it and being a prime example of what it is to be human...

Driving a knife into the hearts of demons.

The intelligence on ATS has attracted me here for years and I've always been impressed by you people.

Balance leads to physical, mental and spiritual well being.

I've learned that the evolving of the Consciousness is synthesis and eventually, we will become perfect.

edit on 12-1-2011 by ElliotNoir because: Added lines

edit on 12-1-2011 by ElliotNoir because: sentence structure

edit on 12-1-2011 by ElliotNoir because: structure

new topics

join