It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring the Compelling Possiblity that Jared Loughner was an MKULTRA Assassin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Jared Loughner is PROJECT BLUEBEAM and his father was part of PROJECT PAPERCLIP which was the first faction of the Galactic Light Ship sent from Niburus cousin Nizzle-ru.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by maatunidy

Now for the questions. The first question I would like to know is whether or not Loughner remembers doing what he did. Secondly, I'd like to know where he learned to shoot, as apparently his aim seems to have been pretty good, and also- where'd he get his gun? Third, I want to know about his family and his childhood. Where did he grow up? What do his parents do for a living? Are those even his real parents? All of these questions will help to either further validate or contradict this theory that Loughner was an MKULTRA assassin. Of course, don't expect any of this information to surface in the mainstream media. What we need is independent investigation into this matter, as the FBI cannot be trusted to carry out a proper investigation. One more thing: there are some intriguing things written by Loughner that seem like he was communicating in code. On his YouTube video, Introduction: Jared Loughner, he writes about taking the alphabet and replacing letters with other letters and pronounciations. He also has a number sequence on that video presentation that doesn't seem to be random. I wonder if someone here who is perhaps a genius (or a savant), or a mathemetician, or just someone good at recognizing patterns could look at this number sequence. I already noticed that it does not contain the number '5,' and the sequence '1, 2, 3, 4' is repeated three times. Loughner refers to this as a date (B.C.E.), but that of course doesn't make any sense. Anyway, see what you make of it: 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618... The last digit may also be '9,' if that makes any difference at all.

Starred. You present this in a way that a lot us think may be the case. You made your case in a very good manner, and from a knowledgeable standpoint of the subject matter. That Loughner was an MK-Ultra subject has crossed my mind too, more than once since this happened. And you calling into play Icke's "problem, reaction, solution," well that fits too, only a little too well. Notice how, even with a gun pro Congress, the anti gun people just rose right up with their bills and legislation for more gun control? And all the while MSM trumpeting the cause for them?

From what I have read about MK-Ultra, codes are the recognizers for the subject. They are programmed to perform a task, and a code word in assigned to that task. When the code word is heard, the person completes the task without thinking, like a robot. Its like wiping your butt, you don't think about it, you just do it, based on training. The Congresswoman had some enemies, no doubt of that, she is a gun owner, and had called for National Guard to patrol the border. The Federal Judge was also a target too, I am prone to think, for he had some enemies too, for recent court decisions. The reason Loughner may have been reciting codes is he was bringing the control to the surface of his conscious mind, even though he could not put the pieces together.

You will never see this case come to light in the MSM. Maybe 10 years after he is dead the History Channel will run a conspiracy story on him, perhaps a conspiracy oriented book will be written about it, Congresswoman Gifford will again stand on the floor of Congress, and when she speaks, there will be a thunderous applause. I cannot say whether this will bring the Congress together, but some good may yet come of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by glome
reply to post by andy1033

I don't know how he time to do all that training when he was busy smoking dope, volunteering at the animal shelter, and working at Quiznos and the Banana Republic.

lol...

Yeah. seriously, though, this guy could barely string a couple of semi-literate sentences together...and he didn't do any of those menial things very well - with the exception possibly of smoking dope like a pro.

The delusions he so apparently suffered from were not cohesive, are even remotely resembling a single theme. There were components of a few different common themes - government insufficiency/malfeasance, general persecutory garbage. The rest seemed pretty much incoherent.

A goodly number of the typically referenced "mind controlled" assassins seem to have been able to state a logical and at least somewhat well organized reason for their actions.

SIRHAN SIRHAN, for example, was mad about RFK's support of Israel and a "growing rage against zionists."

MARK DAVID CHAPMAN was undoubtedly not wrapped very tightly, but was able to manage several jobs of some responsibility, carry on apparently productive relationships and was able to state a somewhat logical reason for targeting Lennon:

"He told us to imagine no possessions, and there he was, with millions of dollars and yachts and farms and country estates, laughing at people like me who had believed the lies and bought the records and built a big part of their lives around his music."

LEE HARVEY OSWALD was clearly not psychotic, was able to have a somewhat productive military career in the US marines as a soviet intelligence analyst, have a security clearance, learned to speak russian, married, held several paying jobs and raised children.

I can't think of anymore off hand right now. It seems that a common denominator among these regularly suspected mind controlled assassins is the ability to conduct themselves in a moderately normal way for a goodly amount of time, and move and operate effectively in society. No obvious psychosis is evident, but it appears there is, for each of them, the presence of a noteworthy coping deficit.

It seems that Loughner was just too damn crazy to fit the profile, if there is such a thing. I'm pretty sure he could be convincingly diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, among a few others.

I do really wonder about Loughner's father. There isn't much out there on the guy...at least as far as i can tell.

edit on 18-1-2011 by MMPI2 because:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Perhaps the area codes draw a figure on a map... Area Codes

987, 123, 478 (Central Georgia), 961, 876 (Jamaica), 341(California), 234 (NE Ohio), 671 (Guam), 234 (NE Ohio), 098, 601 (Mississippi), 978 (Massachusetts), 618 (Southern Illinois)

987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618... does make an eerie tune on the phone pad too, perhaps it's a trigger mechanism of some sort. Perhaps the taxi driver had this tone played on speakers, or maybe the cops brainwashed him and called it a "traffic ticket" to cover up what they were really doing.

However, this is all extremely extremely doubtful in my mind. Most likely just somebody who over-reacted to political rhetoric and took it too far.

...further note - I'll tell you what, in one of his videos he is playing that "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" song (a very repetitive song). I wonder if he played a lot of violent video games and listened to rap music much. If somebody was drunk enough and listened to that stuff, I'm sure it's possible to act crazy and act on those emotions.
edit on 18-1-2011 by quantum_flux because:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

I love it when the excuse "playing video games makes people kill" or "rap makes people kill" is used. You may aswell say that listening to the White Album by the Beatles or watching too many action films train you to be a killer.

The video game industry is the fastest growing market in entertainment at the moment and those who cannot tell the difference between virtual and reality would already have deep psychological issues. More murders take place in the world due to religion than video games or rap but hey-ho, that's not an issue.

Besides, judging by the video games he did play (Earth Empires - an online tactical real time strategy game) I can't say he was playing anything violent. Here's a link to his posts on the message board for the game, he uses the screen-name Dare.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchoolProject

I love it when the excuse "playing video games makes people kill" or "rap makes people kill" is used...

I realize you are being sarcastic here. However, apparently you don't have drunken invincibility disorder though. You've never felt what it's like to feel invincible before. If you are drunk enough booze then your emotions take over and you can in fact be influenced by repetitive lyrics in music, like "Let the bodies hit the floor" or rap music. Have you ever played GTA Vice City before? Under just the right conditions people with drunken invincibility disorder will act that out. You make light of it like pretending like people are not influenced by these things, however if that it true then why do they put ratings on such things such as "Warning: Violence, Foul Language, and Nudity"

We all know that Jared liked being violent and nude...

More murders take place in the world due to religion than video games or rap but hey-ho, that's not an issue.

That is an issue as well. I didn't say religion wasn't an issue, you are making the assumption that's what I'm thinking, but not at all though. I just don't think Jared Loughner was influenced by religion here. Clearly I don't think he was a Fred Phelps or a Bin Laden follower or something like that, not in this instance he wasn't.
edit on 18-1-2011 by quantum_flux because: +

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SchoolProject

Wow.. Am I the only one who thinks those posts are extremely revealing? Especially the prison one.. but who is to say that more wasn't edited from or added to this forum before it was given out.. they clearly omitted and added stuff. Idk how much I'd trust it. He certainly seems a lot more 'awake' and even 'sane' in a lot of these threads, it's not until later ones where he becomes questionable, and there is a clear distinction.

Hmmm.. Thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

Originally posted by glome

I don't know how he time to do all that training when he was busy smoking dope, volunteering at the animal shelter, and working at Quiznos and the Banana Republic.

lol...

Yeah. seriously, though, this guy could barely string a couple of semi-literate sentences together...and he didn't do any of those menial things very well - with the exception possibly of smoking dope like a pro.

The delusions he so apparently suffered from were not cohesive, are even remotely resembling a single theme. There were components of a few different common themes - government insufficiency/malfeasance, general persecutory garbage. The rest seemed pretty much incoherent.

A goodly number of the typically referenced "mind controlled" assassins seem to have been able to state a logical and at least somewhat well organized reason for their actions.

SIRHAN SIRHAN, for example, was mad about RFK's support of Israel and a "growing rage against zionists."

MARK DAVID CHAPMAN was undoubtedly not wrapped very tightly, but was able to manage several jobs of some responsibility, carry on apparently productive relationships and was able to state a somewhat logical reason for targeting Lennon:

"He told us to imagine no possessions, and there he was, with millions of dollars and yachts and farms and country estates, laughing at people like me who had believed the lies and bought the records and built a big part of their lives around his music."

LEE HARVEY OSWALD was clearly not psychotic, was able to have a somewhat productive military career in the US marines as a soviet intelligence analyst, have a security clearance, learned to speak russian, married, held several paying jobs and raised children.

I can't think of anymore off hand right now. It seems that a common denominator among these regularly suspected mind controlled assassins is the ability to conduct themselves in a moderately normal way for a goodly amount of time, and move and operate effectively in society. No obvious psychosis is evident, but it appears there is, for each of them, the presence of a noteworthy coping deficit.

It seems that Loughner was just too damn crazy to fit the profile, if there is such a thing. I'm pretty sure he could be convincingly diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, among a few others.

I do really wonder about Loughner's father. There isn't much out there on the guy...at least as far as i can tell.

edit on 18-1-2011 by MMPI2 because:

MMPI2 the thing with direct energy weapons/non-lethal weapons is that they can mimic the symptoms of schizophrenia, that's not saying that this is what happen maybe the guy did have legit schizophrenia or another mental disorder but one never knows....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
Without the willingness to speculate wildly and then investigate and scrutinize what some would call crazy the veil of ignorance can never be lifted. This is what is happening here and I for one appreciate it.

This is a wonderful contribution, I had actually considered this as a possibility for awhile which, if we look and the preponderance of evidence continues to point down this path I would like to further raise the questions:

Why Giffords? It seems like there are so many obvious reasons that maybe there is something we're missing.
Giffords is doing "Remarkably" well according to CNNs latest status update. Does anyone else find this odd? I know it is very possible to be shot in the head an survive but it isn't really common. So many bystanders killed and the actual target is doing well? I realize this isn't exactly a PC line of questioning and I am saddened to hear of such senseless violence, But something is striking my "This doesn't seem right" cord.

I also want to point out that MKULTRA is as mentioned the old name for the old program and nobody knows where it might be now. If we find he is insane and a psychologist certifies him as unstable for many reasons wouldn't his be the logical place to evolve your mind controlled assassins to? Nobody will ever look twice at an insane person doing an insane thing...

Although Giffords is still weak, she can walk with assistance and can see out of her left eye.as well as speak full sentances

That is from a few days ago , bear in mind we have not seen any pictures of her in hospital either . I think its natural that your suspicious my friend .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Jared Loughner is PROJECT BLUEBEAM and his father was part of PROJECT PAPERCLIP which was the first faction of the Galactic Light Ship sent from Niburus cousin Nizzle-ru.

This comment is pointless and just makes you look stupid .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

His neighbour said of him " He's the neighbour dick"

On one ocassion Jared was sent home from college because he was drunk , his reason why is that he "got really upset cos' my Dad shouted at me " .

If Loughner is Mk then his parents would obviously be detached from him if they were in on it .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchoolProject

I love it when the excuse "playing video games makes people kill" or "rap makes people kill" is used. You may aswell say that listening to the White Album by the Beatles or watching too many action films train you to be a killer.

The video game industry is the fastest growing market in entertainment at the moment and those who cannot tell the difference between virtual and reality would already have deep psychological issues. More murders take place in the world due to religion than video games or rap but hey-ho, that's not an issue.

Besides, judging by the video games he did play (Earth Empires - an online tactical real time strategy game) I can't say he was playing anything violent. Here's a link to his posts on the message board for the game, he uses the screen-name Dare.

Well said man .

Ive read his Dare posts and all Il say is that his " internet persona " could easily have been planted .
Even if it wasnt , i guarantee noone though this poster would turn out to be the tuscon shooter .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

"We all know that Jared liked being violent and nude..."

NO you dont you are saying that based on a alleged photo he took that You Have Never seen !

If people thought like this there would be NO need for trials .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whitbit
reply to post by SchoolProject

Wow.. Am I the only one who thinks those posts are extremely revealing? Especially the prison one.. but who is to say that more wasn't edited from or added to this forum before it was given out.. they clearly omitted and added stuff. Idk how much I'd trust it. He certainly seems a lot more 'awake' and even 'sane' in a lot of these threads, it's not until later ones where he becomes questionable, and there is a clear distinction.

Hmmm.. Thanks for the link

BINGO ! The prison one , " for life for something you didnt do "

Yes I question the authenticity too , could easily have been planted !

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by maatunidy

Originally posted by subversivemike
Now I don't know how long he workerd there or when, but a company like Banana Republic isn't going to hire an out and out nut job with no social skills and looks psychotic.

- mike

I agree. The guy went to normal schools (his schools are listed on his YouTube channel), had jobs both at Banana Republic as you mentioned as well as at Quiznos, and even volunteered at an animal shelter. I saw a photo of him playing an instrument (looked like a sax) in a school band. He also enrolled at a community college.

The point is this: from what I've heard from witness testimony of people who knew him, Loughner had a sort of "psychotic breakdown" at some point in time (fairly recently), prior to which it appears that he was a normally functioning member of society. So far, there is no evidence for any event (trauma, death of a close friend or loved one, etc.) that may have caused his "psychotic break." Nor is there any evidence that Loughner was ever diagnosed with any conditions or was given any treatment. If anyone knows anything different, please chime in. All of the direct video evidence and ATS posting evidence by Loughner is fairly recent and after the "breakdown." These things don't just happen out of nowhere. What caused Loughner's digression into mental instability?

Brian Hewlett ? The army ? both could possibly have trained/framed him .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

andy1003 as far as the direct energy weapons you are talking about there's a few groups here in the USA that are working on ways of stopping the experiments there doing to victimized citizens, for instance state Rep Jim Guess is working on getting to the bottom of this and certin senators are now trying to pass laws that state you can't experiment on a human being with out there consent...it's mind boggling to know that this type of bill wasen't passed like a hundred years ago...

I'm afraid andy has been banned , which I find strange as I found him a polite chap , did he get banned because he claimed being targeted by the police and government ? ??

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have read all your posts guys , if you feel there are issues regarding this case come here ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have investigated and logged our findings in the 13 pages of this thread .

We investigated also one of Loughners teachers who got arrested for chanting "we are the chosen ones" at the scene of the shooting weeks after .

Peace guys

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join