It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

understanding women

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
There is only one thing that I understand about women..

Actually most men all understand this and it's a frightening thing indeed..

"THE LOOK"

yes, men see "THE LOOK" and immediately try to run as fast and as far away as possible. I don't know how exactly they do it, but it's powerful indeed. Turning men to stone in their tracks sometimes, other times, just making them blathering idiots...

Down with "THE LOOK"... there should be a law....

dude what "look" are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

The look of ..........

edit on 1/25/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
While they go over the line, I make em stay there. "horned hand!"

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Mush of what etherical waterwave says could be applied to many men I know. Fortunately I am able to realize that the actions of a few don't represent the male spices as a whole. However, there have been times in my life where I was sure all men were the spawn of the devil, and they should all be caged in dark, damp dungeons and only brought out for breeding purposes, but I got over that in less than a day. Now I believe, that should only apply to my ex husband and pedophiles, minus the being brought out for breeding purpose part.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Mush of what etherical waterwave says could be applied to many men I know. Fortunately I am able to realize that the actions of a few don't represent the male spices as a whole. However, there have been times in my life where I was sure all men were the spawn of the devil, and they should all be caged in dark, damp dungeons and only brought out for breeding purposes, but I got over that in less than a day. Now I believe, that should only apply to my ex husband and pedophiles, minus the being brought out for breeding purpose part.

ooo but just cant we lock them all in cages anyway? and brought out only for breeding purposes
on 2nd thought they dont even need to be brought out for breeding purposes .. a cup of sperm and a needle would work just as good if not better.

oh pretty please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think of how much nicer the world would be if this was possible and we dont need that many of them either maybe a few dozen or so and kill off the rest.

edit on 25/1/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I knew it!! Do you see now? The superior race, the women. Equality doesn't matter anymore, it's for the better cause man and women weren't made equal. Equality between men and women is unreachable. Women are so superficial.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

dude what "look" are you talking about?

You don't know?

It's the look that says....

"you are in big trouble mister"
"you better have a damned good response to this"
and
"if I had a gun right now, you'd be ten kinds of dead"

all in one.

I hate "the look"....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The look lol, she is unreachable and is a harm to herself. She knows no way out of it but doesn't want to make a mistake. bla bla hahaha

I know another one. Men think before they speak, girls think of what they have said. Nah, it's not good.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

oh that "LOOK"

sorry theres just been a bit too much stress in my life the past few days ....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Do you look while you have the look?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Not for too long...I think that's where the Medusa myth came from...looking too long at "the look" will turn a man to stone....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Na, just never look at them, and make sure your a tramp and they will not be looking at you in first place.

Why you guys bother with all this, is beyond any common sense.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

As opposed to what? Being asexual or gay? Both are equally incomprehensible to me...

To each their own, but I too, don't get it....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The look says,you know we are doing something that is definetly right, I can't seem to get it back into my [snip] again.

but nothing funny about it.

I take
and

edit on 26-1-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Women want to vent and do not want men to attempt to solve the problem. The reason is this: Men will solve the problem using logic and it's too easy to fix. Women love drama because of their emotional make up. Let them be emotional and you keep being logical. Don't take over the conversation. Be sympathetic and empathetic. Be there to hear and listen to what she has to say and she will love you for it. If she gets mad at you, stay calm and let her come to you. If she denies you, let her. Don't fret over it. It shows her you have confidence. Let her come to you. Don't chase women. It's a beta characteristic. Women love alphas, and are friends with betas. Alphas never have to prove they are an Alpha. Alphas know they are Alphas, so everyone else should too. If they don't recognize it, they will after they meet you.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RisingPhoenix33

sorry but, so you mean they just don't want to grow up?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's not that they don't want to grow up, but they are physiologically programmed different than men. Their brains work different than men. I'm not saying women are stupid, because they are not. Women are probably the smartest when it comes to human relations. In a sense, you are correct, but they would never state that. A smart man would never say that unless he's attempting to provoke a woman. Women like to go back to their childhood. Be tender, yet strong and she will be yours for a very long time. You are on the right path trying to understand women. Women are not impossible to figure out, but they are a lot different than men.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Wow this thread is still going on, understanding women is not that hard, or even understanding men for that fact. Women are as complicated as you want them to be, you must make complications to understand that some things are just primal and easily explained. And men pretty much the same only a lot less talking and mind games involved.

But mostly its just the way the system is set up, we are creatures that live in two dimensional reality's, We live in the physical realm of our bodies, and we life in our mind. Everything else is just a way to find a balance in those 2 dimensions, when they intersect with another's reality. Understanding women or men, is really just making up rules as we go along, so as to lead to less collisions with the one we claim to understand. I'm sure married people know this all to well.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix33
Women want to vent and do not want men to attempt to solve the problem. The reason is this: Men will solve the problem using logic and it's too easy to fix. Women love drama because of their emotional make up. Let them be emotional and you keep being logical. Don't take over the conversation. Be sympathetic and empathetic. Be there to hear and listen to what she has to say and she will love you for it. If she gets mad at you, stay calm and let her come to you. If she denies you, let her. Don't fret over it. It shows her you have confidence. Let her come to you. Don't chase women. It's a beta characteristic. Women love alphas, and are friends with betas. Alphas never have to prove they are an Alpha. Alphas know they are Alphas, so everyone else should too. If they don't recognize it, they will after they meet you.

Close but wrong on a few things. Women come up with solutions to their problems by talking outloud about them.
Women don't love drama, its a substitute or a diversion. It either fills them with something they are missing (acceptance, passion, ect.) or to distract them from something in their life that is painful.
Slightly off with the chasing thing. It all depends on how it is done. A man can sit back and seem "alpha" or he can sit back and appear weak. He can also chase and have it be the same way. The method of approach or non approach is key. Some men do one better while others do the other better.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

What I found out by the opening post is she doesn't aim for conversation with all the things they say and do. they mean nothing with it. They are just looking if you would fall for a conversation with her due to her arrogance.
Why should I want to leave you alone in my own house? Do these things at your place girl. bossy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join