understanding women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Man turned away from God and started living with a vague image of Him. The world is completely lost. God is no more. I don't like the created god

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Did we give up on God? Did we give up on love.. I wonder

And what is love of god the only kind of love there is in the universe? Keep wondering.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

No god is not created by man, how can the egg make the chicken who laid it, lol.

Because it sounds like something god would be able to do, being god and all I'm pretty sure it could achieve such a thing as, being an egg who made the chicken who laid it, why not? Do you doubt that, if there was such a thing as and all powerful, and all knowing god, he wouldn't be able to do that? maybe it was bored with the infinite of existing as the only force in existence and decided to create something, which in turn would create it.

And also most things that are just concepts in peoples heads are thereby created by them, for various reasons?.....And off course there could be the aliens who sometimes like to be thought of as the gods, by the lower life forms, maybe even going so far as creating a pyramid system of thought, to keep them in power and of worship. There are more concepts of this word "god" but there all off topic. So peace out.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

at what point in time did this realtionship joke thread become the thread about god and all that other religous non sense?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

They asked I responded, apparently some dont equate relationships as having to do anything much with women, other then as a after fact that it would be necessary. Go figure eh. Anyways moving on.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
God created love, we thought there was an issue there alysha. Seems all is quite alright there. We still got the attrack en push away issue. They use chi them women. chi sucks, I prefer love.

Them brainteasers.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

at what point in time did this realtionship joke thread become the thread about god and all that other religous non sense?

see, love does not go around in them relationships with them women. What were you talking about alysha? ah, relationships. You have sex with the guys you have wrong relationships with hurting the ones who are true to you.
I suppose the issue is not we do not care,, but we do not know. Your life through pink glasses seems a failiure.

Didn't we have all these problems the day emancipation came around? or the day there was a women alive.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
edit on 2011/1/17 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Beware, girls and women want to leave a mark in your mind out of ignorance.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

you girls are just psychotic and don't know what friends are and never will.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Generally when it comes to marxism I detest it, but it is useful in understanding gender when applied in a non-biased way(theories). Given the fact we live in a social matriarchy with an economic/political Oligarchy, what would a marxist outlook respond in the face of said social matriarchy? What does the oppressed owe the oppressor?

I have a feeling this whole divide and conquer plan by TPTB is going to blow back in their collective faces like Iran when China decides to go the way of Cesar or Napoleon. Because even though I know the facts, it still doesn't change all the other facts. I wonder if anyone is paying attention to the urgency they are placing in getting women on the front line. Because they know that everyone else knows that America's son's won't come to it's defense(draft=impossible at this stage of the "game").
Why do you think tptb are trying to move super-duper fast? Because they are running out of time.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Women (in my opinion) always want contrary things.

They want the security of a relationship, but with the danger aspect and thrill of a budding romance.

They want financial security, but then want to spend money on sprees.

They want you to be sensitive and caring, but secretly like a-holes.

They want the envy of their friends, but don't want to be "THAT" girl.

etc., etc.

For me at least, this has been my key for understanding women, and why it "seems" like they don't know what they want. They DO...but because they want contradictory things (something incomprehensible to us guys, I know, but hey, I didn't make the rules)...it SEEMS like they don't know what they want.

The trick for us guys is to perform the balancing act. Being enough of one, and enough of the other, without going too far on either side of the scale. But, it's even trickier than that. Why? Because the middle is NOT the answer. That'd be WAY too simple. You have to know HOW FAR and WHEN to go towards one end of the scale vs. the other, and when to go back. So, good luck with that...and keep on balancing....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That is impossible my friend. Pigs will grow wings, learn to fly at the speed of light, colonize mars and fly over the moon before men learn to understand women. As they say---men are from mars and women are from venus.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

I can never understand why you lot bother with them.

All this debating and your still no where near to finding any answers.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There is only one thing that I understand about women..

Actually most men all understand this and it's a frightening thing indeed..

"THE LOOK"

yes, men see "THE LOOK" and immediately try to run as fast and as far away as possible. I don't know how exactly they do it, but it's powerful indeed. Turning men to stone in their tracks sometimes, other times, just making them blathering idiots...

Down with "THE LOOK"... there should be a law....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The opposite sex will always be a mystery. That is what attracts us to them---the mystery, the intrigue. Men and women will never be able to fully understand each other because men tend to be more logical, analytical and objective whereas women tend to be more emotional and subjective. Women feel things far more strongly than what men do. It will always be hard for us to understand women because we are the opposites and the completion of their gender just as they are the same for us.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

P.S my previous post was extreme sarcasm, if you didn't get it I don't apologize. That said, we are way more alike then one would think. We are all human beings with wants,needs and individual idiosyncrasies. The only time it is really hard to understand is when we let bias get in the way and fail to take into account social structures and the differences in how society treats and acts towards us.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Women are against their fathers but they want to do it in a good way. They just never make sense.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join