It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

understanding women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Jebus h crist do women really make all those rules up in there head, you do realize most men would never think of such things. And even if they wanted to, who would really have the time and energy to remember all that much less do all that.

Can't we like make a short list of understanding women..... Like guys have, you know were on any given day were either "hungry, doing stuff, not doing stuff, horny or sleeping" Oh and I forgot in between all that, we like to eat, play a game or hobby, and do nothing but stare at things for a while. Thats pretty much it, in fact that list is to dam long for most men, might have to shorten it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

we women have habit of thinking and yes im sure some of us do come up with lists like this .. just to ease our bordom and or have a laugh.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Why does there come a manual with women? Or you are able to be spoken to, or you are not and sometimes when you are able you do as if you are not. Still I did not define what you women are up to any time of the day. They came to confuse. I suppose they just want to be seen unreachable. They always want to have the opportunity to hurt someone.

What women have the same is the psychosis. All women nowadays have psychosis. They create illusion around themselves they use for protection but it just doesn't make sense at all. I do have the urge in pleasant sex once in a while. You can cum anytime to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I don't know why you are laughing now. Sometimes my mind is busy like I am working something out with something and when people try to talk to me I am busy. Then I am not open for talks, it is like something must be set in order first. How are you anyway?

I think that habit of thinking is not thinking, I suppose it is a trigger for Watch out, this person wants sexual things with you. Jesus it is confusing accesing women.
edit on 2011/1/13 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Alysha angel dear, I want to know what exactly is the supposed 'thinking habit'. What does it mean? You women were made to make no stand. You women want to do work you are not supposed to do. You women just need to lay low and do nothing. Take the thinking habit I don't care but you were just meant to do nothing until one guy tells you to become his wife and you may do work for him. You may have hobbies and such but remain useless untill. You may talk about different things with your husband (don't make a game of it when you are not having a husband, it is confusing and we have sexual drift.. WARNING) but your husband decides. God is the head of a man, as a man the head of his women.

STAY HOME!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

etherical waterwave, you forgot to put the tv on when that happened.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Alysha angel dear, I want to know what exactly is the supposed 'thinking habit'. What does it mean? You women were made to make no stand. You women want to do work you are not supposed to do. You women just need to lay low and do nothing. Take the thinking habit I don't care but you were just meant to do nothing until one guy tells you to become his wife and you may do work for him. You may have hobbies and such but remain useless untill. You may talk about different things with your husband (don't make a game of it when you are not having a husband, it is confusing and we have sexual drift.. WARNING) but your husband decides. God is the head of a man, as a man the head of his women.

STAY HOME!

WTF.

Are you serious?

Wow you think women are your slaves then? Sorry that is exactly how I see this.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Why does there come a manual with women? Or you are able to be spoken to, or you are not and sometimes when you are able you do as if you are not. Still I did not define what you women are up to any time of the day. They came to confuse. I suppose they just want to be seen unreachable. They always want to have the opportunity to hurt someone.

What women have the same is the psychosis. All women nowadays have psychosis. They create illusion around themselves they use for protection but it just doesn't make sense at all. I do have the urge in pleasant sex once in a while. You can cum anytime to me.

first of all i I AM EXTREAMLY TAKEN BY SOMEBODY ELSE .

2nd of all you seem to me a bit behind on the times and i suggest you get on the womens liberation band wagon real fast ..
3rd what in gods name gave you the idea that i would ever cum to you......... NOT A CHANCE IN HELL

that is all.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The comments by females always make me laugh. They always assume a male wants females, why?????

My attitude is give the female gender what they want and they get them of planet earth.

I think i have more knowledge on the dark side of what females do and how they try desperately to destroy anyone who has never liked them ever, lol.

I am just speaking for males who have never liked females.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Are you a muslim? A Neanderthal? Those beliefs are anachronistic at best. While the husband is the head of his wife, he is to love her as Jesus loves his church and thus would never treat her the way you seem to believe.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

STAY HOME!

you ever hear of the saying ,,," behind every good man is an even better WOMAN"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel....you ever hear of the saying ,,," behind every good man is an even better WOMAN"
Being divorced after spending decades looking for what I thought was the "right" woman, I must adjust you statement slightly " behind every good man is an even better WOMAN, just beware of that knife in her hand while she is behind you"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Then we have this, we still wonder if we ever loved a women by John Mayall and the blues: www.streetdirectory.com...

Now I get it!!

You fall in love with herself and then the woman leaves herself aside letting you love her that way. You're in love with her in your mind that way you can love her everywhere you are besides when you are with her physically. Then she turns you down. Still, what is the purpose? She wants a man to use this loveissue to be to everybody like you are to her but in the end, aren't we #ing everybody? This somehow starts to sound like a lame conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I will never understand why you guys even bother, why all the fuss.

The female gender absolutely destroyed my life and i have had nothing to do with them, but for like a couple of hours when i was at school.

Its amazing that you guys goto so much bother over this.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I will never understand why you guys even bother, why all the fuss.

Call it neanderthal, call it genetic encoding, the drive to survive, to propagate, etc., but it really all boils down to one word...."boobies".

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
but it really all boils down to one word...."boobies".

Not for me, have never been interested, and still do not understand males interest in females.

But at least your honest about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

To each their own I guess. I'm kind of with Andrew Dice Clay on guys..."how can one guy look at a hairy guy on the beach and go...Oh yeah, I gotta have that!"...???

I don't get what gals see in us, so there you go. Lesbians...I get. They like what I like, so who am I to argue?

Of course, my brother is gay, and he's still my bro, you know (I am pretty miffed at him for other reasons, but nothing to do with his sexual preference).

Of course, maybe you don't prefer either? I don't know.

You seem like a guy who was genuinely screwed over by women in the past. Been there, done that, and more times than I'd prefer to recall, frankly.

But still, it's worth it when you find the one and marry the gal (at least it was for me)....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

God is the head of a man, as a man the head of his women.

Oh man etherical, you have no clue what god is, and no god is not the head of man. God was created by man, and possibly some extra terrestrial's who made the word up, to confuse and control some other creatures, called man. As if there actually is a real god entity, it would be beyond any of our understanding. to say god is the head of man is silly and childish.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Did we give up on God? Did we give up on love.. I wonder. God is no more in this world. It is peoples decision to have God in the world. I wonder why they gave up. They probably forgot all the glory and love. At a pace they start looking back for it. One feels miserable without or is keeping onesselve up with something temporary. Nothing compares love. Normally this is an automatic issue reaching back for love but a lot stay away very long..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

No god is not created by man, how can the egg make the chicken who laid it, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join