It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I have been reading a lot a bout the illuminati and the other secret groups who want to rule us ans enslave us, I am ttold that they are also trying to kil is, but I wonder is there another secret group who wants to help us and fight back against the illuminati and other souch groups, is there a secret war going on that we done even know about, please let me know what you think or what you know on this subject

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
More than one faction? Say it isn't so!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

i think it is already happenin on tha kool we are the ones that have to stop it

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
I have been reading a lot a bout the illuminati and the other secret groups who want to rule us ans enslave us, I am ttold that they are also trying to kil is, but I wonder is there another secret group who wants to help us and fight back against the illuminati and other souch groups, is there a secret war going on that we done even know about, please let me know what you think or what you know on this subject

There is much going on behind closed doors, in the shadows, hidden.

I wouldn't take it as far as, THE RESISTANCE, but I would say that although we would greatly outnumber the Illuminati, and other various "control" groups, we don't have the experience of dealing with a large population like tey do.

In short, we're boned.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
see my sig, and posts about benjamin fulford and the different Asian "clans"

his claims are that there are groups that oppose...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The main battle I see going on right now is that between conflict and competition. Things have been allowed to get to far out of hand. Without some reason and justification between a lot of powerful competing interest there is a risk of it all just getting smashed up. The Earth is getting crowded and there is a lot of corruption going on. There needs to be better regulation and a separation of powers to help end this conflict and make better use of the available potential www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The Rosicrucians. You can't have the Freemasons without the philosophy of the Rosy Cross.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
those who hold the power & wealth have slaves living under the illusion of freedom, and they have for a long time. here in the USA most folks go through the public school system, maybe more brain pickling in a local house of worship. And there's a lifetime of false patriotism, political lies, advertising and slanted journalism shoved down the throat before you graduate school.

then you become a free slave for the man. Example: My wife has 38 cents of every $1.00 she earns pilfered from her pocket as Taxes. She will be taxed for almost everything she buys with the remainder of her income.

Then my wife pays bills for multiple insurance policies, groceries, home fuel oil, gas in car, electricity, water, etcetera. She winds up giving almost all the money she earned right on back to the great big corporations pockets. We are in a vicious cycle. You need a place to sleep, wash up and store your clothes so you can go to work. You wind up having to work your life away making someone else wealthy.

i've been in the business world and have seen how it can get worse as people go 'up the ladder'. each little carrot comes with a high cost. the ones i pity the most are those who really feel a large home and a fancy car are what its all about.

new topics

top topics

join