It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Reality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm surprised there was no comment from the atheists about this notion of a God of science founded in quantum theory in the form of evidence that consciousness, not matter, is the ground of all being.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

CAN OF WORMS!!!

CAN OF WORMS!!!

*runs away*

in real response, i can only think "If you build it, they will come." Its like a sixth sense when someone mentions "atheist."
But really, the lack of response is significantly more proper for the claimed stance on the issue, dont you think?

"Hold on! Something is wrong on the internet!"

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Lack of response, yes, more appropriate, but also telling.

The implications of such a frame of reference however, are just mind boggling. It would seem that we might be indeed freer and more liberated in the eternal reality than we could ever have imagined possible. I am so glad to be a Christian mystic so as to have a lens through which to view it, which makes sense, but there again, what it states about the true nature of the human being in the creation is almost unfathomable, almost..

It's like one of those things that's just too good to be true, except you can't refute it and are forced to accept it as indeed true.

What a wonderful thing, and it sure is nice to know that I was never crazy to begin with for intuiting this, no matter how contrary it might appear from the purely materialist monist separatist POV.

Gives new meaning also to the vital importance of love, and to love neighbor as self and love self as we are loved by God, which creates a veritable WELLSPRING of love overflowing in abundance, and there again, this all lines up in PERFECT congruent alignment with the teachings of Jesus. He really "grokked" big time, which only signifies to me that his identification with the spirit was entirely valid, and informative.

Made by consciousness for consciousness, to be consciously conscious, and although once lost, found again with a hug, a coat, a ring, some shoes, and a celebration!

I just can't get over how wonderful these things are turning out to be.

Thank you sinohptik as well for your participation.

My spidey senses are telling me that having mentioned that "word" that the reflected other is about to make an appearance and will not be able to resist.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by SpearMint
I can't believe you're discussing quantum reality, yet calling multiple dimensions 'absurd'.

No no, the "Multi Worlds Theory", where the universe splits at each and every decision, with the other decision not made creating another universe, with another you in it, that's all. I'm just saying that that hall of mirrors of infinite selves all making every possible choice, is absurd.

if you accept that creation is infinite,
then you must also accept multi-world theory.

Like move your own finger, this way or THAT way, and every time, imagine that you just divided the whole universe, with another you going in the other direction, absurd like that.

sure why not?
the ideal or optimal is close of phi,
but alternatives are available,
indeed to have alternating-current,
must deviate from the ideal significantly.

It's possible that all three are happening in some strange and inconceivable way I suppose, heck in the quantum realm, anything at all is at least possible.

Ya maybe also this "Transluminal interconnetedness" a concept that seems to have started with this thread. what is it?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
Ya maybe also this "Transluminal interconnetedness" a concept that seems to have started with this thread. what is it?

Instantaneous (faster than light) interdependant, non-local, information exchange, or an eternal now everywhere and all at once, transcending relativity. Oneness. Intriguingly, acccording to Goswami and the Monistic Idealist framework (consciousness, not matter is primary), this is the domain of the choosing self prior to choice, judgement, and actualized differentiation. Thus to be without impression, without judgement, is to have access to prior freedom and liberation in eternity with God who is universal consciousness itself, fully informed from universe to universe and from age to age, but always new, always fresh, never stale or stagnant ie: the light of life (God consciousness).

P.S. I like your hat.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join