It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Reality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Re: The Absolute

And please, stop before reacting, and thinking this is preseletizing on my part, while "hijacking" quantum physics, that's not it at all, I am only wanting to be as helpful as possible in any way possible, given what's at stake and the importance and the sheer beauty of the message, or the realization, the God-realization, without the dogma.

So the dogma isn't crushing the karma here, there's a lifting of "religious" pressures and such craziness, that was never the original intent to begin with anyway, not the truth, or the reality which was being conveyed.

Because you must remember - I "new age man" don't have have a single original idea of my own. This is not about me, but about "we".

Let us sit down then at the table and "grok" together! Amen?

Amen, Brother NewAgeMan.

But I have to disagree with you that Quantum Mechanics is not related to everything you are speaking of. It is, and yes, you can move mountains when having only the faith of a mustard seed. Quantum Physics and Mechanics is always "ethereal." That wonderful "quantum foam" is where the Higgs-Boson plays.

Thank you for your great posts, they are very helpful and fill the spirit.

Many Blessings...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Thanks. You too, and to all.

Switching over to the Alchemy frame of reference for a moment, for those who will (otherwise please just ignore this strange seemingly unrelated post, thanks)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18741ca13533.jpg[/atsimg]
John the Baptist, by Leonardo Da Vinci

The John Gesture

What is the “John gesture”? Picknett & Prince identified that da Vinci in his paintings often depicted certain people as raising their right index finger skywards. This is very pronounced in da Vinci’s painting of John the Baptist, but even in the Last Supper, one figure makes the John gesture.

Other painters seem to have noticed this was one of da Vinci’s trademarks. Raphael depicted Leonardo as Plato in his The School of Athens, where Leonardo/Plato is depicted with the “John gesture”. That this “John gesture” is also present in many of the paintings in the Turin Cathedral, could be a mere coincidence, but we note that the “John gesture” is extremely rare to be found in iconography. So: coincidence? Or more evidence for Picknett & Prince’s theory?

What does the John gesture mean? In short, Picknett & Prince do not know, but do construct a possible scenario. John the Baptist is notorious for his right index finger, with which he identified Jesus as the “Son of God”. For Picknett & Prince, the “John gesture” should be read as a concealed reference to John the Baptist, in which the sign says “remember John the Baptist”.

Let us detach for now the “John gesture” from all of its built-up theorizing. What we are left with, is a curiosity in the work of da Vinci, whereby certain paintings show a person who is raising a right index finger. What could it mean? To repeat, the “John gesture” is not solely linked with John the Baptist; a number of people in his paintings show “the finger”, even though for the most parts they are linked with the Baptist. The key question is: what does the finger mean?

There is no clear religious significance to this finger position. Jesus is often seen extending two fingers, with the palm towards the audience, “blessing” the audience; The “John gesture” raises a single finger, with the palm towards himself. Picknett & Prince have wondered whether the single finger could somehow be a reference to show that – as one comes before two – John’s church preceded that of Jesus. The turning of the palms could be a mirroring, showing that John’s church was in opposition with Jesus.

For sure, such thinking is logical, but it fails in on one major point: it requires a large context, and a lot of contextualising has gone in to come up with these possibilities. What da Vinci would have been after, if it was a signed, was an immediate sign of recognition for him or her with the “right knowledge”; those with eyes that see. The meaning therefore needs to be concise, and be set in a universal frame of reference.

So let us focus on a more direct route in trying to understand the “John gesture”. Leonardo’s education and career in Florence coincided with the Renaissance, which was a “rebirth” of the Platonic ideas, a re-acquaintance with the Hermetic literature. The Hermeticum contains large sections on magic, which makes use of the traditional four elements (Fire, Water, Air, Earth), as well stressing that gestures and finger positions are key ingredients in the various rituals. The “magical finger rituals” are now best known through the so-called “Masonic handshakes”, but these are a quite recent example of an entire spectre of “finger magic”, most of which is now lost.

“Hermetic finger magic” is clearly defined – thus meeting our “universal frame of reference” criterion set out above; each finger is assigned a specific element: the index finger with fire; the thumb with water; the middle finger with the Ether (the fifth and original element); the ring finger with earth and the little finger with air. Furthermore, the right hand is associated with the positive side (order), and the left hand with the negative side (chaos). As such, in Hermetic magic, the right index finger is associated with “positive fire”.
I would thus argue that the specific finger movement repeatedly drawn by Leonardo, in the knowledge that the finger movement is not present in Christian iconography, should thus preferentially be interpreted as a Hermetic magical “sign-ature”, with the meaning of “positive fire”.

At first sight, it may seem far removed from John the Baptist, whom we would expect to see with a raised right thumb – the thumb being the sign for water. But on closer inspection, we find that John the Baptist is indeed linked with fire.

Within a Christian context, John is linked with fire on two occasions – and in opposite senses. “Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire” says Mt. 3: 10. Here, fire consumes – negative. “I am baptizing you with water, for repentance, but the one who is coming after me …will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” says the next verse, Mt. 3:11. Here, it purifies and energizes. Thus, these are the two kinds of spiritual fire: the fires of Hell and the fire of Purgatory. One is the deadly self-consuming fire of hate; the other the life-giving fire of love.

The association with “fire” is also apparent from his feast of the nativity, which occurs on June 24, or the summer solstice. Pagan societies held various fire festivals on the eve of summer solstice and most Christian regions veneered this pagan ritual into St John’s fire festivals.

Leonardo could thus merely have depicted the well-established Christian symbolism of John with fire and express this by using Hermetic symbolism, with which Florence – and by extension Leonardo himself – was well-aware. That may be all there is to it; the “secret” of the “John gesture” may be nothing more than this, and for a sceptic, it will no doubt be the end of it. But once the magical cabinet is opened, it reveals other neat “tricks”…

Within a Hermetic context, we note that the causal element is the Ether. The first element to descend from that is Fire, which then created Water – used by John for his baptisms. Fire and water then created Air, and the three elements then created Earth.

In Hermetic magic, these elements are then associated with various body parts. Intriguingly, Fire is associated with the head, and John the Baptist is most famous for his decapitation, in which his head has become a powerful talisman in some magical traditions.

Let us also return to the sequence in which the elements were created. Hermetic magic states that if Fire and Water are combined (as they have been in Leonardo’s “John gesture”, when John performs the gesture himself), Air is created; these three elements then create the fourth element, Earth. The John gesture could thus be seen as a Hermetic expression of the creation of all four elements.

Leonardo is also known for his androgynous characters. His depiction of John the Evangelist in the Last Supper is so feminine that many, including Dan Brown, have argued that “he” is actually Mary Magdalene. The painting of John the Baptist is also very feminine, and some studies suggest that the Mona Lisa actually contains the image of the (male) Leonardo. This androgyny is also known as hermaphrodite, or Hermes-Aphrodite, and expresses the Hermetic principle of the mixture of both sexes, ascending above the male-female paradigm. In Hermetic magic, this creation hinges on the transformative “positive fire”.

Finally, we need to note that the most important symbolism of “positive fire” is in its association with “purifying fire”. For the Hermetic mage, this is the fire that will burn inside the initiate, which will set him on the path of ascension to God. In classical mythology, this is best known through the Phoenix, the bird who burns on his own ashes and is then transformed. This “purifying fire” is therefore the fire of transformation, which sheds the “mortal coil” and transforms “man” into “super man”, the shaman with supernatural powers. This is the key message of the Hermetica, and it is what made the Hermetica so inviting to the 15th Florentine Christians, who transformed themselves into Hermetic mages.

In essence, the Christian imagery of fire with John the Baptist is itself veneer on a pagan fire symbolism. This, of course, makes it extremely hard to identify whether Leonardo “knew” and “used” this pagan context, or whether he “merely” used the Christian imagery.

To somewhat dabble in a scientific approach, it needs to be said that Leonardo’s painting, apart from the androgynous characters, lacks any overt Hermetical context. Furthermore, Leonardo was not a member of the Platonic Academy. Though logically it is clear that he must have been aware of basic Hermetic principles, there is no “good evidence” that he was a practicing Hermetic mage.

Hence, we can only conclude with a “theoretical framework”, in which we take the John gesture, not for its association with Leonardo, but in its pure Hermetic context. As such, it is the sign that identifies the “purifying fire”. Iamblichus wrote “he who approached the fire would receive a light from divinity”, underlining the link between fire and its derivative, light. Proclus in Timaeo wrote that “through divine fire all the stains produced by generations would be purged away”. But in the knowledge that John the Baptist is often associated with sheep, let us conclude with a quote from Ovid: “Fire purifies both the shepherd and the sheep.”

Ran across it serendipitously, seemed relevant for some strange reason..

I've heard it said (here at ATS) that the Christmind is like an empty Buddha Bowl first filled with Hermes..

Back to Quantum Reality!

edit on 12-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cd7f48ae518.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

the free self, must also be timeless and spaceless and therefore, eternal.

I am open to the possibility of time and space with out limit. Until the boundaries are clearly defined it is an option for investigation.

where a quantum computer does a calc it would take a classical computer an infinite to do

The main advantage I see with quantum computing is the improving miniaturizing for smaller and faster processes at a new order, similar to how the transistor made vast improvements over valve technology of early computers.

I think I have freewill

Since the best compiled plans can still fall apart it does present a valid case for freewill.

When you think of God...

When I think of god I think of everything. God is life, so to know life is to know god, in some small way at least.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't under stand a lot of what i have read its to intellectual for me above my head i guess.I do think we create tho.
From personal experience i have seen this in my life.....As a example i lived in a apt yrs ago..There were some people who would park behind my car and it would upset me and i would say to myself and family are they brain dead or what...They could see that i was blocked in! well the more i focused on them doing this it got more frequent.Yes almost every day now....I was reading a book and it was about your thoughts and how they create our world.by what we think and feel....So it dawned on me that i might be creating this scenario going on so i quit saying or thinking anything negative about them and started blessing them AND guess what it ALL stopped!....Also when i feel really GOOD and use affirmations that i am abundant and prosperous,and a money magnet and am really feeling this i can go get lottery scratchers and every one i pick is a WINNER!...I am not kidding.....Now the most i won on 1 is 100.00 most are 20.00 or less,but this shows me I AM creating THIS!..If i don't feel GOOD and go by them i do not get winners.I f only i could have this state of mind all the time i might win the big lottery.I need sleep its 3:49 am.Goodnight

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I agree with a previous poster that "Science and mathematics are limited", this is a self imposed limitation due completely to there desire to put everything into a box - normally something like a cube. At the small scale they shove as many theoretical planks in as they can fit using their theoretical size. At the large scale science does the same but using some other scale, this just does not make sense to me because regardless of scale infinity is infinity and by its very definition it cannot be contained in a box, universe or plank.

No System can exist outside of all other systems, I mean if it were possible then infinity could not exist and our reality would have to be limited; have a defined boundary.

So my question should anybody with a scientific background (which i do not have) wish to answer how can all systems be interconnected yet the scientific community have us beleive our reality, universe or mulitiverse is contained within a boundary (at some level). Ininity is real because as a concept it cannot be any other way!

Sorry if this does not make sense its a tough subject lol

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by coffeesniffer
So my question should anybody with a scientific background (which i do not have) wish to answer how can all systems be interconnected yet the scientific community have us beleive our reality, universe or mulitiverse is contained within a boundary (at some level).

It is a tough subject, isnt it?

However, i personally feel delving into the actual mathematics and science has two problems;

1) It is, in my opinion, a dangerous thing to do currently

Not in the "blow your mind" way, in the "this may deconstruct realities certain people do not want deconstructed." Some of these people are "dangerous" in the vein that they can snuff out voices.

2) It is, in my opinion, a topic which can not be fully explored by our current understanding of mathematics and science

"It" will take a revolution, of sorts, to be able to move forward in this field. We have labelled things with so many numbers, algorithms, observations, and politics that we are likely to find things as we can see and perceive them, when the human mind, even collectively, is not a system capable of understanding these other systems. We can do all of this research and build up a catalog of information, but in the end, the "universe," does this on a scale unimaginable in every continual moment.

I would say that some out there have some insights into this, even using the "precious" mathematics we have held so dear. But "now" is not the time. Lets keep it "intellectual," or as i personally prefer, as an intrinsic part of our very being.

fun topic NAM

edit: the light will be shown though, it is already peeking over the horizon like a sunrise.
edit on 12-1-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
fun topic NAM

edit: the light will be shown though, it is already peeking over the horizon like a sunrise.

It's taking a lot of flak, however, and I'm beginning to realize that I chose the wrong name for my persona here, which isn't the most attractive and inviting way to share these ideas, as if I'm some sort of authority on the "new age", when in truth these are very difficult and challenging concepts to integrate and to "grok". Me every time I have an ah ha, and am starting to roll with it and into it, poof, next thing you know I've forgotten all about it and am quickly reverting back to the "old way" of being and thinking and doing. The quantum physicists themselves say the same thing, that during the day, they're right out there pushing the envelopes of metaphysical realities, then they get in their car, drive home and pretend like there's no correlation with real reality at all.

I sure wonder what life was like way way back in ancient India, or Egypt, or if there was some sort of cataclysmic flood of some kind, what life was like pre-deluvian in the last golden age - heck I long for what life was like back in the 70's and 80's!

Can a person change their user name here btw? I'll have to look into that, because I'm pushing people away from these concepts in some sort of rebellion that thinks embracing these things will CRUSH ego and somehow take away from their own freedom of thought or something like that, when all the while I'm just trying to man the door of liberation and eternal life. Then again, any real doorman worth his salt will hold his ground and there's bound to be the occasional "incident" or "push back" every now and again, eh?

edit on 12-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: another typo!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It's taking a lot of flak, however, and I'm beginning to realize that I chose the wrong name for my persona here, which isn't the most attractive and inviting way to share these ideas, as if I'm some sort of authority on the "new age", when in truth these are very difficult and challenging concepts to integrate and to "grok". Me every time I have an ah ha, and am starting to roll with it and into it, poof, next thing you know I've forgotten all about it and am quickly reverting back to the "old way" of being and thinking and doing. The quantum physicists themselves say the same thing, that during the day, they're right out there pushing the envelopes of metaphysical realities, then they get in their car, drive home and pretend like there's no correlation with real reality at all.

Well, we all have our little connotations on how we see the world, neh? New age certainly carries notes of disturbing material to some. Really, many "new age" proponents are doing what has been done for ages and using it for direct profit. Thats capitalism for ya!
The sad part is that many view the negative components of such things as the entire truth in exclusivity. they take the words, as they will understand them, and immediately throw them out. This will be done if you use the words "New Age" or "Dumplings."

The beautiful thing is, all that waving back and forth is all part of the sinoidal forces at work on many, but not all, levels. I think of the "poof, gone" as simply the tide retreating. The ebb to the flow. It is all one, no matter how un-holy or un-divine we make it in our own perspectives. Perhaps you will be hearing the term "Cyclical Spiral Gression" (Re/Pro) in the near future from someone pointing in this direction

I sure wonder what life was like way way back in ancient India, or Egypt, or if there was some sort of cataclysmic flood of some kind, what life was like pre-deluvian in the last golden age - heck I long for what life was like back in the 70's and 80's!

Luke 17:21 "People won't be saying, 'Look! Here it is!' or 'There it is!' because now the kingdom of God is among you."

thats how this one sees it. plus, i get a distinct pleasure bringing the bible into quantam specific topics

Can a person change their user name here btw? I'll have to look into that, because I'm pushing people away from these concepts in some sort of rebellion that thinks embracing these things will CRUSH ego and somehow take away from their own freedom of thought or something like that, when all the while I'm just trying to man the door of liberation and eternal life.

What is in a name anyway, friend? I have held many on the internet
Start over, you and your "new aginess" will melt through the words anyway
The vast difference in perspectives will always leave one wondering how they could have used words better, but it has to happen on both sides of the wave. No matter what one says, the other one will hear it as they must, because they are unknowing of such things.

Then again, any real doorman worth his salt will hold his ground and there's bound to be the occasional "incident" or "push back" every now and again, eh?

The flow to the ebb, as it were

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

I didn't even get a star for the Ocean Pearl video, or for the Baptist, people either understand and then reject it, or reject it out of hand as nothing but childishness, which it is, but happily and humorously motivated, just for the heck of it, since this nothingness or everythingness (both) that we're starting to "grok" is wide open really, and always has been, there are no secrets, it's always been eternity now at some level, so here we are again, eternity now. So now what? I say, hi, let's party, let's have some fun and enjoyment, and hold loving kindness to one another, since that's the only thing that motivates me in the space of nothing, what used to be a space of radical transformative forgiveness, until I came to realize that I'm actually forgiven and included in eternity already always, as my condition of salvation by the work of the Lord, which if done for anyone, then it was/is (no such thing as time in the conventional sense) done for one and all, and for all-time, whether they actually believe in it, and accept it, or him, or not - since unconditional is unconditional, right? Free is free. Love is Love. It cannot say "worship me" or you'll be cast aside, that's not loving at all! How foolish we were and we all were, at some level, somewhere down the line, we all screwed up! What can we do - but learn..

What did Bush say, stumbling...

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on...you - fool me twice we won't get fooled again." lol

And so if we are "re-cognizing" this now, again, as if for the first time, then, let's neither forget, nor turn these very discussions into a new religion!

And Jesus he would have rathered have fun I'm sure, than what he had to go through, so that too's been done already, we don't need to keep on repeating history, or keep on crucifying our own brother.

So how much pain and sorrow then do we have to carry, and is there a sufficient amount of love and compassion to carry it the rest of the way? If anything I'm here to say hell ya! : )

What does this have to do with quantum reality?

Well, I'm talking about the unconditioned ground of being as a mutual shared domain of infinite possibility AND the freedom to choose.

And i've been to this space before, as have many, and let me tell you, once you get present to the fear, and the absurd nonsense at your own expense on the other side of that, and get over the gigglies, then, in that space of nothing (just breathing), there's only one thing to do? Talk to someone, and listen. What are we to talk ABOUT? We could talk about nothing, or, about everything, or anything in between, but let's not lose ourselves in attachment again either, by talking about the same old crap which got us into this mess to begin with!

Let us begin a new conversation.

Best,

Rob

edit on 12-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Ill be back momentarily to edit (as it seems you are still doing too, so it works out)

Wanted to say, have some stars! Personally, i kind of forgot i could do that

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ill be back momentarily to edit (as it seems you are still doing too, so it works out)

Wanted to say, have some stars! Personally, i kind of forgot i could do that

Excellent! Thank you. I realize of course that they shouldn't mean so much to me (how vain and selfish) but I don't care, I want them!

I dont REALLY care that much, just having fun (in case any of the deadbeats around here got the wrong cynical and judgement view, with which to crucify me if at all possible).

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by sinohptik

people either understand and then reject it, or reject it out of hand as nothing but childishness, which it is, but happily and humorously motivated, just for the heck of it, since this nothingness or everythingness (both) that we're starting to "grok" is wide open really, and always has been, there are no secrets, it's always been eternity now at some level, so here we are again, eternity now. So now what? I say, hi, let's party, let's have some fun and enjoyment, and hold loving kindness to one another, since that's the only thing that motivates me in the space of nothing, what used to be a space of radical transformative forgiveness, until I came to realize that I'm actually forgiven and included in eternity already always, as my condition of salvation by the work of the Lord, which if done for anyone, then it was/is (no such thing as time in the conventional sense) done for one and all, and for all-time, whether they actually believe in it, and accept it, or him, or not - since unconditional is unconditional, right? Free is free. Love is Love. It cannot say "worship me" or you'll be cast aside, that's not loving at all! How foolish we were and we all were, at some level, somewhere down the line, we all screwed up! What can we do - but learn..

You are love. We are love. But its such a choice. Quantum theory and mechanics are, in my humble opinion, the mathematics of the product of said choice. We can peer over that edge, but the momentum from forces such as gravity and electromagnetism havent built up sufficient velocity to tumble us into it. It is the "activity" so to speak. The "condition" is eternal, god, dumplings, all that is. (see, i am paying attention to us). The construct of transcendence loses meaning amongst the rubble of whence it came, unless that is realized as a part of all that is. Lets #ing party then and watch the "activity" as we watch the motions of the celestial bodies within our solar system! the time has come for change, but humanity will choose its own. We are here to pull, as by allowing i to incorporate into I, gravity, magnetism, and energy pull others along our orbit.

What did Bush say, stumbling...

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on...you - fool me twice we won't get fooled again." lol

The quotes from that one lead to great entertainment

And so if we are "re-cognizing" this now, again, as if for the first time, then, let's neither forget, nor turn these very discussions into a new religion!

And Jesus he would have rathered have fun I'm sure, than what he had to go through, so that too's been done already, we don't need to keep on repeating history, or keep on crucifying our own brother.

So how much pain and sorrow then do we have to carry, and is there a sufficient amount of love and compassion to carry it the rest of the way? If anything I'm here to say hell ya! : )

Well see
there is not currently, as it has not built up the energy to break beyond the bounds, such as the representative of e=mc2. But, i see that sun rising. We can choose to bask in the warmth of love, or be incinerated. But we choose correctly either way. Planets must absorb a certain amount of mass from their orbit to start to maintain "stability" as we see it.

What does this have to do with quantum reality?

Well, I'm talking about the unconditioned ground of being as a mutual shared domain of infinite possibility AND the freedom to choose.

And i've been to this space before, as have many, and let me tell you, once you get present to the fear, and the absurd nonsense at your own expense on the other side of that, and get over the gigglies, then, in that space of nothing (just breathing), there's only one thing to do? Talk to someone, and listen. What are we to talk ABOUT? We could talk about nothing, or, about everything, or anything in between, but let's not lose ourselves in attachment again either, by talking about the same old crap which got us into this mess to begin with!

I am deeply attached in this one, i see no issue. Through that attachment, this one has learned beauty, pain, loss, love, and joy. It is in breaking those attachments that we see how "real" it is. May the sheer glaring beauty of it strike this one blind so i may know the beauty and love of loss... When this one is returned to dust, all attachments will cease. (Edit: When i say such things, they are with tears in my eyes.) It is in being attached to certain things, instead of all things "in God," that the orbits get all freaking wobbly

Let us begin a new conversation.

Best,

Rob

We love you Rob, I love you Rob, do you love you Rob? If so, then all is right with the "world."

Let us watch this masterpiece unfold and allow these ones to be a part of it, pulling us all along until we reach mass. Love is our strength, God our condition, and our actions are as the planets forming.

Wait, what were we talking about?

edit on 12-1-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
edit: there was a drive by shooting, no worries folks, nothing to see here.

next..?
edit on 12-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Wait, what were we talking about?

Nothing, everthing and everything in between..

[
"next..?" still manning door on the side..]

edit on 12-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: remember when you go in to take the lower seat at the table, so as to be surprised when you get moved up. Yes, there will be dancing after dinner! C'mon girls, dressed like THAT what do you expect of COURSE there'll be dancing! : )

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Because i gave stars, you posted videos, and the fact i have steered back on topic of the untopic, i bring these videos thus forth! A little bit for everyone, probably. Well see if i did this right..

Slightly heavy

Next one could probably be defined as "heavy." Lyrics are in description, youll probably need to read them
Seriously though, its relatively "heavy" Lyrics link outside of youtube

A bit of beats

Just a beautiful one that will not offend anyone
Well, "most not everyone"

To balance out my unproductivity of nonsensical elaborations pertaining to the sympathetic movements between systems, i have productively posted these videos. Or was it the other way around? I did always say how much i disliked those who just posted videos, but now i do it. Such a walking contradiction, i tell you what.
But now i know what it feels like! Plus, sometimes you just need to keep the thread bumped. Actually, im sticking with that one.

That and i elaborate, even emotionally in parts, and all i get is a "next!"
eh, what can i say? the girls in the fancy dresses would probably catch my eye too

edit: after clicking the final button, i can say it felt wrong, but oh so good

edit on 13-1-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes, it's all about being authentically self expressed by being willing to be authentically inauthentic, that's the only way to be real, and true to one's self, and to others, and yes we always risk appearing foolish, but I would ask - where else is the novelty? Where else the creativity, and where else, the FUN?

If we do not or flat out refuse to have fun and laugh at the absurdity of it all, especially ourselves and accept what's been freely given, we would refuse to accept both God, ourselves, and our fellow man, and refuse to generate in the process, the very shape of things to come, since we already know in advance that it will be novel and, therefore, since born of real love and truth and real life, enjoyable, even humorous, and playful, if we so choose of our own prior freedom (there's nothing else however that's worthy of us as created beings in creation!l) - you really get that my friend and brother, good for you, very good!, and I'm always speaking here of course as much to myself as to you, ATS, and the world at large, if for no other reason than as an ever present reminder (ties string of love around finger).
Now, since the choice remains, are we to walk away glum, or join the FRAY, and have some fun and enjoyment and be happy, humorous, even playful, without for a moment foresaking the SERIOUSNESS of just what we're really UP to (in all truth).

We are not a "thing" we are a process, and as that process we move, we are already moving, and what we are moving into, now, that's of another order altogether!!!

And then with faith the size of but a tiny seed (how cute) we can and will and DO move MOUNTAINS of historical causation, as the World Avatar incarnating from above (born of spirit and truth), the "Heart of World", reinhabiting the world, the spirit of love seen by all, right across the whole breadth of all creation, to be living once again, at last, with mankind, even if only as a vital remnant (me and you). The revelation of the sons of God that all creation has been groaning in travail to give birth and bear witness in shared, loving mutuality and ever increasing conscious awareness, making itself manifest - our very destiny as created human being in the creation, yet liberated and free to freely co-create, while at the same time discovering just who and what we really are, together as one in eternity!

So I like to add the principal of unity in variety, to express the vital importance of each one's own inspired creative and joyful action, whatever that is, no matter how big or small, and hey lets face it, everything we do or do not do, all of it reverberates throughout all the spheres and eternity, there's no escaping the light of truth which is the love of God made known or realized in time and history (through us), while at the same time being generative of a realm or domain of freedom, unconditional love, and acceptance in a warm embrace.

And that was just the first course of an eight course meal!

But whatever it is, (the future realm of all possibility) it's sure to be fun and enjoyable, maybe even to the nth degree!

edit on 13-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: Gentlemen?! I see that you're very well attired for this evening's festivities, please remember to always take the lowest seat in order to be surprised when moved up, and prepare to dance after we eat to please the anxious ladies (in low tones as they look within: "brothers, you aint seen nuth'n yet!") LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join