It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Your arguments are self defeating. If you don't know whether or not there's a God then that's an absence of belief in God. Therefore he's an Atheist.

Maher himself stated he is Agnostic.

I am really not interested in what you believe.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Your arguments are self defeating. If you don't know whether or not there's a God then that's an absence of belief in God. Therefore he's an Atheist.

Maher himself stated he is Agnostic.

I am really not interested in what you believe.

But it doesn't matter. Like I told you, it's on par with an English person argueing they aren't British or European. It's just stupidity. Taliban fighters don't believe themselfs to be terrorists.

You can't pick and choose what you are. The Dictionary > Maher

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

But it doesn't matter. Like I told you, it's on par with an English person argueing they aren't British or European. It's just stupidity. Taliban fighters don't believe themselfs to be terrorists.

You can't pick and choose what you are. The Dictionary > Maher

Oh! YOU Told Me - -

Like I said - - go enjoy your fantasy world.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Wonder if Maher is intellectual enough and also man enough to have learned something from Obama's speech last night?

Obama was talking as much to Maher as anyone else when he said we need to tone the rhetoric down.

Oh funny.

Now you want to silence a comedian - - - because he is against your views.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Wonder if Maher is intellectual enough and also man enough to have learned something from Obama's speech last night?

Obama was talking as much to Maher as anyone else when he said we need to tone the rhetoric down.

Oh funny.

Sad.

Suggest you should read some of the other threads today about the speech last night.

Nowhere did I say or hint that Maher should be silenced. It's Maher's problem if he can't be "funny" without a mean-spirited attack on someone

I merely offered the hope that Maher would realize that Obama was also referring to him when he asked that the political rhetoric be toned down. To be less in attack mode. Obama was talking to everyone - you, me, everyone.

A lot of us here are getting it. How about you?
edit on 1/13/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Oh funny.

Sad.

Suggest you should read some of the other threads today about the speech last night.

Uh huh. Centurion - - I've had discussions with you before.

I know exactly where you stand on politics. You are not using what Obama said to be neutral.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Oh funny.

Sad.

Uh huh. Centurion - - I've had discussions with you before.

I know exactly where you stand on politics. You are not using what Obama said to be neutral.

And I've had (unfortunately sometimes unpleasant) discussions with you.

I never said I'd be neutral. But I am going to do my best to be nicer about it (not being neutral).

You?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join