It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Meteor Spotted over Arkansas Skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Possible Meteor Spotted over Arkansas Skies

www.katv.com

Authorities received a few calls saying a fire ball with a red tail was seen around 8:30 p.m. The Little Rock National Airport reported no planes missing or in trouble. No crash site was found so authorities are saying it was likely a meteor. The National Weather service didn't confirm it as a meteor ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Pulaski County authorities say a possible meteor was spotted over the skies in Pulaski County Tuesday night. Authorities received a few calls saying a fire ball with a red tail was seen around 8:30 p.m. The Little Rock National Airport reported no planes missing or in trouble. No crash site was found so authorities are saying it was likely a meteor. The National Weather service didn't confirm it as a meteor but one source says five asteroids came close to the earth's atmosphere and a fragment from one of those was likely what was seen.

www.katv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I posted a topic about this mabe an hour ago. I didn't see it, but I heard about it on the news. sightings as far as south Carolina and mabe a crater in Mississippi. see my topic for more.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
this getting really strange in the state of Arkansas first the blackbirds fell from the skies and now a meteor?

Whats next?

top topics

join