It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Facebook Concerning 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The Power of Facebook Concerning 9/11
Mon, 01/10/2011
911blogger.com...

Recently I have noticed that facebook has become a very popular tool when it comes to trying to bring the truth out about September 11, 2001. Unfortunately, as some have been aware of for years, interesting conspiracy theories continue to win out over the truth when it comes to people's opinions. Why? Because disinfo is always working harder than the truth! All the other groups are full of conspiracy theories and few, if any FACTS! People that don't care about the truth are trying their hardest at making sure it stays that way as long as they can.

If Alex Jones gets one thing right, there is a war on for our minds!

Now that we are approaching the tenth year anniversary of nothing getting done, I am asking anybody and everybody that cares about the truth, not conspiracy theories, to please join the facebook group I made called "The Truth Movement". Just by joining and having your name there makes a BIG difference. So please consider my request and help me help you.

The group can be located at the following link on facebook:

The Truth Movement
www.facebook.com...

The Truth Movement

Category:Common Interest - History

Description:

We are dedicated people trying to bring justice to the victims of the events which took place on September 11, 2001. These attacks resulted in over 3000 immediate deaths of innocent people while the numbers continue to grow everyday because of this atrocity.

As the tenth anniversary of 9/11 soon approaches, a lot of truly sincere people out there have did their best to try and get some answers to the many unanswered questions concerning events surrounding that day.

Unfortunately too many good people have been systematically lead down the wrong path by chasing baseless conspiracy theories! As a result of this, nothing postitive gets accomplished and only leads to endless, time wasting, debates over various opinions.

This could also be the reason why the subject of 9/11 has been marginalized by the main stream media for so many years, just as most of us have marginalized the REAL research for so many years!

This group has been constructed as a place where people can come to find REAL FACTS and HARD EVIDENCE which conclusively proves, beyond any reasonable doubt, that we have still not been told the truth concerning what really happened on the morning of September 11, 2001.

The only way we are going to credibly deconstruct the Final 9/11 Report at this point is to throw out all the speculation and theories and get them with their own evidence. Their documents, interviews and records are finally being released. We need to go chapter by chapter and link the statement to the footnote to the cited reference in the released documents and then work back to the claim from the evidence.

Please try to take the time to go through some of the various information presented here so you will be better equipped to give answers as to why you say "9/11 was an inside job!".

Thank you for taking the time to do some REAL research!

Sincerely,

The Truth Movement.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Although I'm not a facebook subscriber I know what it's power to inform can be. The same bunch of knuckleheads that haunt these pages will have every reason to try and dis-inform every one they can. Good luck with your endeavor because they will do all they can to crush your spirit. They're alot like cockroaches, they don't like the light and they're tough to kill.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yeah, but I suppose the question to be asked is, "just what do you consider to be the truth?"

All too many times, I'll post information such as photographs, eyewitness testimony, links to reports, and other material, and almost uniformly these self declared truthers who are so much in love with these ridiculous conspiracy stories will refuse to believe it on principle. Photographs are of course faked, eyewitneses are of course secret gov't disinformation agents, reports of course are all lies, and so on. There are people here who are even accusing Ted Olson of lying to cover up the murder of his wife, simply becuase they don't want to believe it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon. I think it's obvious they're basing their viewpoint NOT on any actual evidence they've seen, but simply becuase they have to believe such things in order to keep their conspiracy stories viable.

So how can you discuss the truth with mindless zealots who are deciding on their own what they consider the truth to be?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
try we are change they got lots of facebook groups.....
and a lot of followers...

www.facebook.com...#!/WeAreChange.org

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i have joined will have a little browse and suggest to my mates

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Imagine those heathens deciding on 'their own' what the truth should be. Next thing you know people will begin to form their own opnions on several of the more preposterous 'facts' that you and others keep trying to jam down our throats. The ball's rolling Dave, If I were you I'd be afraid of getting too close to an indefensible argument.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thank you to;

John Bursill, Michael Wolsey, David Chandler and Frank Legge for being administrators on "The Truth Movement" facebook page! People should be happy to know that there is at least one group on facebook that is interested in the facts and not baseless conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shure

Now that we are approaching the tenth year anniversary of nothing getting done...

Haha, I like that... maybe a new slogan in the works...how about :

The Truth Movement

"10 Years of Getting Nothing Done"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No matter what one's view of 9/11 might be, conspiracy theories are involved. If you don't like the term, just say "organizational hypotheses" or "dynamic schemata" or "flow chart of possible events".

These are just suggestions for your Twitter group, in case people trying to reconstruct the sequence of events surrounding 9/11 fall back into the discredited modality of coming up with "conspiracy theories".

I'll be interested to see if something comes of this approach. There might be possibilities with Twitter. You might try focusing your efforts on the Israeli truth movement, largely composed of bartenders in Tel Aviv. That's where the important whistle blowers on the tactical level of the operation are to be found, I think. Plus, talk might be looser there, in certain circles.

Oh, but don't the Israelis monitor all telephone traffic in North America with one of their computerized billing services? That would mean that your Twitter truth movement would be completely transparent to Israeli intelligence. That would mean that anyone on the verge of saying anything that might upset the perp applecart could be dealt with immediately.

Gee willikers. I don't think I'll become a member of this new group. I never thunk of all that stuff until just now.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Yeah, but I suppose the question to be asked is, "just what do you consider to be the truth?"

So how can you discuss the truth with mindless zealots who are deciding on their own what they consider the truth to be?

Dave, so much with your post. beginning and end here.. what do you consider the truth Dave? Why are people looking into the events of 9/11 "mindless zealots"?

tell me what the truth is Dave, I'll believe you, I promise..

give me a detailed list of exactly what happened that day..

please... why did NORAD fail to capture 3, if not 4 hijacked planes? Why did Bush sit in a classroom after "witnessing" the first impact, and then not get up after hearing of the 2nd?

why, if the testimony of 77 apporaching the Pentagon, and them knowing 10 minutes before hand, why did it reach the pentagon?

How did 2 100+ floor building happen to fall the same way, in on themselves? in detail...

What about the dancing Mossad?

what about the vans with the 9/11 event depicted on them?

how is it possible, that the supposed first victim of 9/11 was an Israeli anti hijacking agent on flight 11?

Who was the gentleman the firefighters reported finding shot dead in a closet inside the WTC?

Why did it take 411 days to begin what you dont call an investigation, so I'll call it an inquiry?

Why was our Defense secretary picking up plane debris outside of the Pentagon?

answer any of these questions Dave, and please provide me with more "evidence" of what IS the TRUTH..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This video clip helps to illustrate why conducting any sort of sensitive information sharing over the telephone is not a good idea, and particularly in the case of information about 9/11, where many suspect that the perpetrators of the crimes that day were government officials in the US and likely in Israel too.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I joined the group hopefully this will help, thanks!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Dave, so much with your post. beginning and end here.. what do you consider the truth Dave? Why are people looking into the events of 9/11 "mindless zealots"?

Becuase the people I was referring to aren't looking into the truth behind the events of 9/11. The people I'm referring to have their own preferred scenario which they will insist is real regardless of what the truth actually is. All you need to do is talk to these, "No planes" people to see that for yourself.

Easy. The truth is whatever can stand up to analysis and criticism on its own merits. For example, when a guy writing a report stating he found thermite in the ruins of the WTC turns out to have zero experience in explosives and noone else can corroborate his findings, we see this is not credible. On the other hand when we see photographs of all the WTC steel showing NO signs of explosives sabotage, but rather snapped like twigs or torn like paper as on would see from mechanical collapse, we see this is credible. For another example, when someone who never stepped foot in NYC claims there were no fires in WTC 7 while at the same time a NYC deputy fire chief who was physically there on 9/11 states the fires in WTC 7 were burning out of control, we see right away which side is credible and which side is not.

My point has always been this- if the conspiracy theorists would only hold their own conspiracy claims up to the exact stringent standard of critical analysis that they do the 9/11 commission report, they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists for very long.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Easy. The truth is whatever can stand up to analysis and criticism on its own merits. For example, when a guy writing a report stating he found thermite in the ruins of the WTC turns out to have zero experience in explosives and noone else can corroborate his findings, we see this is not credible. On the other hand when we see photographs of all the WTC steel showing NO signs of explosives sabotage, but rather snapped like twigs or torn like paper as on would see from mechanical collapse, we see this is credible. For another example, when someone who never stepped foot in NYC claims there were no fires in WTC 7 while at the same time a NYC deputy fire chief who was physically there on 9/11 states the fires in WTC 7 were burning out of control, we see right away which side is credible and which side is not.

My point has always been this- if the conspiracy theorists would only hold their own conspiracy claims up to the exact stringent standard of critical analysis that they do the 9/11 commission report, they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists for very long.

Dave, perhaps this post can illuminate your ignorance on the "thermite issue".
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f1181a07df1.png[/atsimg]
The study was peer-reviewed and accepted into The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009 (issue 2).

Here you see that it was written by *nine* leading scientists, all with outstanding credentials; but Dave would have you believe that they are all unable to speak knowledgeably on the Thermite matter. More-over, Dave would have you believe the "person" who wrote the report is some credential-less hack, when clearly it's a collection of reputable scientists.

The peer-review of the report was thorough and complete, I assure you; but that would be self-evident had you actually read the entire report!! One of the keys to the 9/11 Truth mystery is staring you (and you Dave), right in the face.

To speak to your statement on the "exact stringent standard of critical analysis that they do the 9/11 commission report" you say conspiracy theorists lack; I'd like to present the readers of this thread a post where I spoke on this subject, which shows that NIST skewed their data in the "9/11 Commission Report" to fit the scenario.

That's not the scientific method (or Truth for that matter), that's called "fudging the numbers."

Link to Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe report.
edit on 13-1-2011 by igigi because: .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thank you, gigi. Well Dave, it seems the ball's in your court. Would you care to explain one more time how stupid we are? It's fun for me to picture in my mind all you 'trusters' huddled together in a small room full of spinning plates up in the air, while an unseen hand keeps throwing more in all the time...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
funny the way dave doesnt fully answer all of myendicas questions as he knows quite well it all stinks

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
To get back to the OP: Facebook plays a HUGE roll in our society today. And yet we get report about how Facebook infringes/doesn't do enough to PROTECT our personal information.

Thread on "Details of 100m Facebook users collected and published" - bbc.co.uk
Thread on "Laughing Man hacks Facebook: The Revolution will be on flash-vid"
More disturbing: Facebook Wants to Issue Your Internet Driver's License

Or even this: www.abovetopsecret.com... concerning Firesheep.. very disturbing.

Most people on Facebook are consumed by it. Targeted advertising, privacy settings, hacked accounts, millions of profiles compromised and their data leaked.. and they want to suggest that Facebook should be used for a sort of "Internet Driver's Licence"
G T F O here with that noise.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

give me a detailed list of exactly what happened that day..

please... why did NORAD fail to capture 3, if not 4 hijacked planes? Why did Bush sit in a classroom after "witnessing" the first impact, and then not get up after hearing of the 2nd?

why, if the testimony of 77 apporaching the Pentagon, and them knowing 10 minutes before hand, why did it reach the pentagon?

How did 2 100+ floor building happen to fall the same way, in on themselves? in detail...

What about the dancing Mossad?

what about the vans with the 9/11 event depicted on them?

how is it possible, that the supposed first victim of 9/11 was an Israeli anti hijacking agent on flight 11?

Who was the gentleman the firefighters reported finding shot dead in a closet inside the WTC?

Why did it take 411 days to begin what you dont call an investigation, so I'll call it an inquiry?

Why was our Defense secretary picking up plane debris outside of the Pentagon?

answer any of these questions Dave, and please provide me with more "evidence" of what IS the TRUTH..

Well, im not Dave, but......

Mindless zealots? Because they will accept, with no question, ANYTHING written on a 9/11 conspiracy theory.

Detailed list of what happened that day? Impossible. A detailed list, would also include an exact sequence of events in the total collapse of three buildings and a partial collapse of a fourth. That will never happen. There were NO data collection devices in any of the buildings to record any of it. All that exists is exterior video. ANY explanation of the collapses will be an educated guess. Anyone who claims/believes different is blind to reality.

Why did NORAD fail to capture four airliners? NORAD doesnt capture airliners. Not to mention, on 9/11, the US Air Force was woefully unprepared for such an eventuality. Accept it or not, believe it or not, but its the truth. We had 14 airplanes equipped to intercept hostile aircraft entering the airspace of the United States. 14 aircraft for the continental United States. Not to mention, until the SECOND jet hit the World Trade Center, did anyone realize we were under attack.

Why did Flight 77 reach the Pentagon? Because we didnt have a way to stop it.

How did 2 100+ floor buildings collapse the same way...well, actually they didnt, but that would be quibbling with minute details. But for the "detailed" part, I refer you to the first part of my post. Absent data recording devices inside the building, the exact sequences will never be known.

Dancing Mossad? Out and out lie. They were never dancing.

Hope thats a good enough start for now.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Dancing Mossad? Out and out lie. They were never dancing.

Points to rebut you claim:

Here a Fox News excerpt about "Israeli Spies Caught Celebrating 9-11", at 4:30 you'll get the gold:
"...how clear are some investigators that the Israeli agents may of known something?"
"...none of it is at all conclusive, a bigger question they say is, how could they not of known?"

Here's an interview the Jewish people that were detailed for 10 weeks, questioned, then deported back to Israel on immigration violations by the FBI; cleared of any involvement on 9/11.

"Our purpose was to document the event."

There may be no video of them "dancing" but they were certainly "celebrating" and ... acting suspiciously enough for law enforcement officials to take notice.. Foreknowledge of 9/11? We may truly never know, but one thing's for sure, they EXISTED.
edit on 15-1-2011 by igigi because: .

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by igigi

There is absolutely nothing to suggest the Israelis had foreknowledge of the event.

So far as " documenting the event " goes I would be interested to talk to a hebrew/english translator about that. In any event, "documenting" was no more than anyone who had a camera in the vicinity did that day.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join