It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time travellening pricks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by Signals

A paradox is an error in understanding. Until we fully understand how this world works all options are on the table.

Preposterous, time travelers would be everywhere, on the cover of every magazine, publication, website, TV. They wouldn't be able to stop themselves from meddling in their own past, it would be like putting a junkie in front of a crackpipe.

Where are they ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? And don't tell me they only show up in Chaplin films.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

maybe tptb have full control of the technology or when and where we will see the travellers.
nearly every ancient civilisation has some sort of inscription/story or some crap of things coming from the sky with beings in them, if thats the only problem with my idea geez im going alright then cos i thought that was a given myself but each to their own

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

see i think thats the trippy thing... they are actually in the past themselves personally. everyone else is in the future in his eyes. so he doesnt come back to the future he just comes back less aged
(i think) hahaha

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Where are they

I am not in a position to confirm or deny any of the many stories related to time travel concepts. A scientific based approach to theories of time control is being undertaken by the Anderson Institute www.andersoninstitute.com...

Some interviews has suggested that progress is being made, but due to the sensitive nature and significant implications a tight control is being placed on this technology. If it was allowed to leak out into a unresponsible population the effects could be devastating. I am keeping an open mind on all options until proven otherwise, the truth can be stranger than fiction.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yeah, but what about their time-travelling status makes them "pricks"?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
now Ive seen UFOs but Ive never seen any UFPs

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

im pretty sure theyre altering things for their own good not the entire good

top topics

<< 1   >>

join