It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time travellening pricks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
we know that 'ancient' civilisations have been visited by people in some sort of craft obviously from a future

i think this is what the people that are in control and are apart of these bloodlines or whatever do;
they send someone out into space he travels close to the speed of light for one day or a small amount of time,

himself not ageing more than a day of earth time
while we here on earth are ageing hundreds of years or whatever the ratio is of one day of travel at the speed of light to earth time

he receives some sort of transmission from whats happening on earth or data and then as hes coming back he travels a little bit faster and through some sort of stargate to create some sort of time elapsed point where he will arrive before the actual events have happened

think how we can see stars that arent really there as its all ready imploded on itself
think how long the light from the big bang has taken to get to our eyes

maybe also they arent even leaving the planet but instead much like the hadron collider thing theyre inside of the earth or somewhere rotating at faster speeds to enable them to some how travel ahead of time.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ok so i spelt travelling wrong so what!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

Keep the ideas coming, never be discouraged, you're on your way.

ETA: Although for TOS reasons I would tone down the title a smidgen.
edit on 1/11/2011 by UberL33t because: to add advice

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well for one thing you have the whole law of unintended consequences, how does the time traveller know what to do in order to make history change into what he wants?
If he goes back and stops something from happening then might not something much worse happen instead?

Also if they have access to a stargate why would they need to travel into the future first? couldn't they just travel back as and when they wanted as bad things happened for them, its a lot easier to control the variables of traveling back just one day then 100 years.

We see stars i the past because they are a LONG way away and thats how long the light from them takes to get to us

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You know what? That actually makes sense lol! And I need to hitch a ride before I enter into my geriatric years.

I think it may be entirely possible. It takes a second for it to sink in though. I can't wait for more opinions.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Well, there is that inevitability idea about time travel, in which the travel through time will create the events that made you go back in the first place no matter what, because technically you already were in the past before you went to the past in the future. Now, if you believe in alternate realities, then a person could go back and change something, then move forward again to live in the future with the change made. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i think you may have it backwards

if man A went the speed of light for X amount of time, and man B was standing still on earth, much time would pass for man B, and very little for man A

So this theory is a great way to travel into the future, not the past

but good thinking anyway!!!

(think superman...gotta go faster than the speed of light to go backwards
)

be good

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

they have already travelled back in time and set it all in motion hence the bloodlines and the long time of control and the history of ancients seeing things in the sky and it also could work for them in the future as they will be the ones being brought out into the open by their own bloodties as 'aliens'

i thought about the variables of things that the person doesnt know of
such as his wife cheating on him or whatever but if he doesnt know it normally dont matter why wouldnt that go for everything

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Lots of stories around about time travel, don't take them too seriously when first exploring this topic or it could do your head in
. If it is possible then there is more than one way to do it. Just let your imagination play until you feel more confident where the boundaries may be: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
"we know" do we? ok

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ya I saw this fancy shiny cool car so I suppose it came from the future because I saw it traveling at 100mph, and that means time basicaly stood still for him wile I was rapidly ageing in consequence, and I KNOW for a FACT it came here to discredit this post because thay want to blame the next Mel Gibson movie on me, because I know [snip] opens my subconsious to the chips in my head, this is a FACT because I hear voices in my head, so I dont sleep and take large ammounts of [snip] in the hope ill be able to time-travel with the paladin that infected me with aids, and put little gray aliens thru the pors of my skin so thay would geneticly alter my DNA intoo a metalic man that is imune to the middle-sized grays mind controll, and I gotta tell you theese last 5 years have been a living hell for me, even my parents have been manipulated by implants and "GOD" which I personaly think is Kevin COstner intoo thinking im paranoid..

Mod Edit: Removed comments concerning illegal substances. Terms & Conditions Of Use (See: 16e)
– Please Review This Link.

edit on 12/1/11 by argentus because: snip and mod note

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Do you also know [snip] can overstimulate, wear out and it rot your brain. Do it enough and instead of being a part of the community you will have trouble just wiping the drool from your mouth as many brain connections become destroyed and no longer able to perform basic cognitive functions. Do you need some help?
edit on 12/1/11 by argentus because: removed quote/drug reference of member being responded to

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Ive just been reading this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please dont read the book LOL, just read all his posts...
Then read every other thread that states thayr the antichrist or whatever

I just got a freaking OVERLOAD by the ammount of Shoit on this site, and I know its not the OPs fault, and I do apologize iff I offended him, but the ammount of people that have delusions of grandeur, paranoia, and flat out schizo behaviour fascinates me.

The fact that so many dont even bother with what ANYONE else says, not even consider that maybe thay have a problem instead find it more plausible that thayr the illuminaty starchild thats gonna get blamed for the next hollocaust, while having sex with paladins that time travel with metalic men and aliens, and thayr OWN PARENT think thayr paranoid is way off cause thay so freaking SURE thay talk to GOD because thay hear voices in thayr head, like thats a positive thing, and aside what the world says its probably a chip from aliens, that know real god thats talking to a semmi god thats talking to a man that pretends to be god but is just... I MEAN COME ON!

Never [snip], need no halp, thx for the offer tho.

edit on 12/1/11 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Time traveling pricks? We already have too many pricks at this present coordinate of Time! The place is freakin loaded with them. Greedy, sociopathic,violent, evil pricks, they run the whole world. I don't care what country you go to. You can go to some remote village in the farthest region of the globe and you can rest assured, that a prick is in charge. I do think that Wall St. NYC probably has more pricks per square foot than any other place on the planet. So tell those time traveling pricks to go f$$king home where they belong! They must be little pricks, cause all the big pricks in their time already stole everybodies sh¥t! Jesus H. Christ! Can you imagine this time traveling pricks time? The place must be loaded with pricks if there sendin them back to us!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
hahaha yyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
who really can be bothered, honestly

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

I just got a freaking OVERLOAD by the ammount of # on this site

Welcome to Above Top Secret,

There is a reason why a lot of this stuff has been classified, it gets complex, crazy, mind bending, WTF
It helps if you do not take a lot of this stuff too seriously, just a fun read with a lot of imagination. A lot of it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt, but does have some strong supporting evidence. Other parts are complete fabrication and designed to help cover up the fact. I generally view most of it as a bit of both, everybody lies for many reasons. It does take time to work through it and sort out the facts from the fiction. As for some comments, it does give a good insight to human nature and helps explain why things the way they are. Stay sceptical, keep an open mind and the only stupid questions are the ones never asked. We have all had times where it gets a bit full on. Take a break if it gets too much to let things settle down and clear up, there is always later to continue the struggle to deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, your theory needs work...

You can't travel backwards in time because of paradoxes. You can only travel forwards, in fact, our astronauts do actually travel a smidget into the future each time they come back from the ISS or Space Shuttle. If they could go faster or stay up longer they could go even further into the future.

So, if there's any time travel going on, it would be from an ancient highly advanced civilization traveling to the present. Or, it would be us using secret black ops tech, going into the future.

You are correct in your assumption, however, concerning time travelers being pricks.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

A paradox is an error in understanding. Until we fully understand how this world works all options are on the table.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
we know that 'ancient' civilisations have been visited by people in some sort of craft obviously from a future

No, we don't know that.
But if that were the case, why aren't modern civilizations seeing the same?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join