It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ati Me Peta Babka

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hey ATS. Been getting referenced to this site for a while so decided to sign up (that Arizona murderer reminded me). I wanted to post some topics, but need 20 posts, so starting off here first.

I realized from looking around after creating my acc that some here are less than enthusiastic about Freemasons. Several founding fathers (U.S.) were Freemasons. Some tend to think we're out to control the world for diabolical purposes, which is always amusing I suppose. I won't bother trying to change that pov. For those out there that enjoy clues or Masonic "secrets" then pay attention when I say...Oak Island. With enough investigation, you may find something.

I research ancient religions, mythology & literature (with the view of it being not mythological/religious, but through technical & modern translations--especially the Vedas), currently writing a fantasy novel (takes place during the Peloponnesian War, primarily in Ancient Greece but also parts in Italy/Egypt/Babylon) that includes ancient alien themes & extinct humanoid civilizations from prior ages (on Earth). I just graduated university with a psychology degree 2 yrs early (will possibly go back to start masters) and will present some research at the PoH (Posters on the Hill) this year in Washington DC. Some other topics of study I enjoy are WWII (Nazi, Vril, Sonnenrad), quantum mechanics, theoretical physics, sacred geometry & the English language (I have a bit of a word fetish--but do talk normal).

I enjoy looking into the UFO phenomenon and conspiracies. I also pay attention to subtle media clues (e.g. there's 13 movies featuring extra-terrestrials from 2009-end of 2011 and 2 new TV series, "V" and "The Event"). I do not believe in coincidences & have some opinions on 2012.

*snip*
Looking forward to making some posts if I ever get some time again. I'm very busy trying to get over a mental block with my story which has plagued me for weeks.
edit on 11-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: Grammar

Mod edit. removed personal information. Next time message a mod and you'll get results quicker.
edit on 2-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Hi MasonicFantom, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The gate is open my friend. Pleased to read your thread. I know how you feel regarding the the writers block or the lack of focus. Im a writer myself. I have written some short stories but generally I indulge in writing poetry and lyrics of many genres. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around the site. Take care.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Nice to meet you. Looking forward to reading your posts/threads and perhaps some of your book in the future. Good luck with it!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks guys. I see some added me on FB already.

Ya, writer's block can be a pain. Hopefully the story will be done this year as I fear by next year it would hardly be too revolutionary. It'll be called "Zandros and the Phantom Nexus".

PS way to go for catching the gate reference. I didn't think anyone would know it. I guess on this site tho the laws of normalcy change.

edit on 11-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Can someone please delete this topic?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
A warm and loving welcome to you.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
CAN SOMEONE DELETE THIS TOPIC?

THANK YOU!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Seems like you are interested in some alternative information. I am a physicist and I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa and hence is interested in prophecies, the paranormal, the multidimensional universe etc.

I would sincerely recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers(inborn powers) etc etc.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times as we know them, in my opinion). In my opinion the most important book published since this civilization began 5000 years ago.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS: Speaking of ancient prophecies/religions I recommend you take a look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Welcome Brother.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I REPEAT ONCE MORE

Can someone delete this topic!? I have TMI on here & I can't edit or delete the post because it's too old!!!!!!!!

I am the original poster!!!!!!!!

PS thanks, hey guys, nice meeting you.

new topics

top topics

join