It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Kennedy Miniseries Quote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
After just seeing this phenomenal trailer, I had to think back to the opening quote, and it makes me wonder, what were behind those eloquent words.

I think this family amongst themselves knew that they belonged to something special, they probably knew things that most people who weren't rosicrucians, or freemasons or any of the other families that were in the know about how the world really works, or at least knew the truth of mystery schools. That opening quote says a lot, these people were raised amongst the rosicrucians or some such group, and please don't confuse these groups for bad guys, only the infiltrants of the groups, the one ones who use the secret club nature to do their global takeover chicaneries. But Kennedy belonged to the white hats.

en.wikipedia.org...

In American contexts, the word "Camelot" is sometimes used to refer admiringly to the presidency of John F. Kennedy, as his term was said to have potential and promise for the future, and many were inspired by Kennedy's speeches, vision, and policies.

At the time, Kennedy's assassination had been compared to the fall of King Arthur. The lines "Don't let it be forgot, that once there was a spot, for one brief shining moment, that was known as Camelot," from the musical Camelot, were quoted by his widow Jacqueline as being from his favorite song in the score. "There'll be great Presidents again," she added, "but there'll never be another Camelot again … it will never be that way again."[12]

Camelot has become a permanent fixture in interpretations of the Arthurian legend. Modern versions typically retain Camelot's lack of precise location and its status as a symbol of the Arthurian world, though they typically transform the castle itself into romantically lavish visions of a High Middle Ages palace.[1] It lends its name to the 1960 musical Camelot by Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe, which is based on T. H. White's literary version of the legend, The Once and Future King. The musical was adapted into a 1967 film of the same name, which starred Richard Harris as Arthur, and which featured the Castle of Coca, Segovia as a fittingly opulent Camelot. The symbolism of Camelot so impressed Alfred, Lord Tennyson that he wrote up a prose sketch on the castle as one of his earliest attempts to treat the Arthurian legend.[13] Some writers of the "realist" strain of modern Arthurian fiction have attempted a more sensible Camelot; inspired by Alcock's Cadbury-Camelot excavation, writers Marion Zimmer Bradley, Mary Stewart, and Catherine Christian place their Camelots in that city and describe it accordingly.[8]

edit on 11-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I hope someone will air this series because i guess the history channel was pressured by the Kennedy family not to air this mini-series. I have always been intrigued by the Kennedy family and would love to see this but if the Kennedy family doesn't approve of it then maybe it is not that good or accurate.

The Kennedys killed The Kennedys

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by poeticgorilla

i just saw that too,,,, that some upset kennedy's got the series canceled,,,,,, and they must have plenty of influence since many top hollywood people were involved which means,,, it probably wasn't cheap to produce

shows how little those at the top are

who owns history channel,,,, which network, who's the netwrok parent and so on,,,, and it gets very small

free speech,,, unless you offend those who have money and power

new topics

join