It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyze this..... [VIDEO] Dragon Rod WTF

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Look like a giant mosquito or dragonfly to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human

I don't think I've been any closer to HELL! than I am right now.

observer

You mean it looks dare I say INSECTISH?

edit on 11-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's too small, and moving too fast to see what it is. It could be a bird, it could be some flying bug. How can anyone tell? It could be a "rod", but I looked and all I see is some smallish thing fly in the air, and I can't make out what it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

Any way I took the time to make sure every post got a star I don't know what else I can do to make amense !

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The thread itself will do just fine

so much fun..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's not a big deal don't worry about it.

One time I thought I saw a UFO, and told my buddy "hey whats that???!!11" and hes all "Its the moon you IDIOT!!! put on your glasses!" and so i put them on and guess what, it was the moon.

Oh well.

I am glad I asked someone and got a straight answer instead of went off blind and thinking stupid things.

So if you can't figure out what something is, ask others.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thank you Muzzle.
BTW you have one of my most well liked screen names on ATS. Guillotine Gleam
is another one. Don't see him around anymore.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
reply to post by randyvs

The thread itself will do just fine

so much fun..

Fairly entertaining to say the least.
I know it was a kick for me.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's a bird. If you look closely, you can even see when it flys into the tank thing. So uh, what's with all the tanks?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I dont think i have ever had so much damn fun reading through a thread honestly!
Usually a "hoax" type thread is a bit uneventful. This one was just awesome all around.

Along with muzzle, i too have been a victim of my own hubris

That "Oh.." moment is priceless and timeless. "Oh, it is a freaking bird isnt it?"

Thanks for posting, and more importantly, good job taking it all in stride. It really is funny if one doesnt take things too seriously (which you did not)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Thank you for contributing sniohptik.

Gahndi

The hardware, is why this vid was first presented on ATS sometiome ago. Summer of 2009 if memory serves me. I don't know of any follow ups.
edit on 17-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey.....don't feel bad....it's happened to me too!
MANY times

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I don't know. I may have to sit looking out a window and cry for awhile.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You know, the question "What exactly is that little Unidentified Flying Object at 2:35?" - while in the background, this monstrous train of military spending just slogs it's way down the tracks to god-knows-where is...I don't know what to say. It's beautiful. It's priceless.

And above all, well played!

I think somebody started a thread on a very similar topic last year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, with that in mind...my hypothetical scenario:

Was that a SR-71/B-2/F117/Flying Flapjack/T3B/radiation-leaking Area-51 Reject/Tardis I just saw?

"No, god no," replies [anonymous Military Industrial representative]. "That's not one of ours. None of our vehicles can maneuver like that. That...that would be way too expensive."

"This is clearly Pleiadian!," says [anonymous ETH advocate]. "Now, pay no attention to those dramatic increases in military spending we've all been hearing about, forget what you saw, and get back in that convention center where the real answers are! You're missing the Q and A with Stanton Friedman!"

You know, I should say I am definitely NOT a UFO-debunking skeptic*, but you have to admit, that video serves as a pretty good analogy for what might be a very real, very terrestrial issue.

F & S.

p.s. - again, in relation to this issue...how many times, in this video, do the players wearing white pass the basketball?

viscog.beckman.illinois.edu...

I'm just saying...a train went by!

*you know, regarding The UFO: I love pat explanations just as much as the next reader, but really...all of the theories seem to me to be oversimplifications. None of them seem to really enjoy the mystery! I am comfortable with not knowing, for now.
edit on 1-2-2011 by autobono because: doo ron ron

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join